Mencotton

Windows PC

theNurky wrote:
Try running "wsreset" via Command Prompt that has Administrator Permissions. You can do so by searching Command Prompt, and then holding Ctrl+Shift+Enter to launch as Administrator. "wsreset" will reset all Windows Store settings. If that doesn't work, try "SFC /SCANNOW". What will this do is scan the system for integrity and any issues it might encountered. And try to fix those.

Also I didn't encounter any issues with other Microsoft Store applications. Only Asphalt 9.

I tried this command. But nothing becomes better.
no avatar

theNurky

Windows PC

@Mencotton

Are you sure you have all Visual C++ Runtimes installed? I don't think that is the issue with your system, but rather with the application.
Do any other applications do the same? Microsoft Solitare (something) and Asphalt 9? Any others?
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Core i3 3.3Ghz, graphics Intel HD4000

So you need a Core i3 series 4 cpu and laptops cant keep up their cpu at 3.3Ghz for very long because they get too hot.
Only 3 or 4 users posted real problems because the rest have under minimum system requirements.

no avatar

Goregasm

Windows PC

I need help, there is no option for me to start a new topic. i've activated my account.
no avatar

MininuMudoTM

Google Play (Android)

FLORIN wrote:

So you need a Core i3 series 4 cpu and laptops cant keep up their cpu at 3.3Ghz for very long because they get too hot.
Only 3 or 4 users posted real problems because the rest have under minimum system requirements.

That doesn't justify the random crash at the Gameloft screen! .-.
no avatar

theNurky

Windows PC

FLORIN wrote:

The game doesn't appear to be able to list any available graphics devices. As I shown additional error information, it's trying to list for devices, but it returns 0? I might be wrong but developers need to fix this ASAP!

Mencotton

Windows PC

@the Nurky
I installed Visual C++ 2005~2017 completely. But nothing happened.
And I tried starting other apps(include asphalt8). It was successful.

Should I create new thread?

Mencotton

Windows PC

And my events viewer tells following when I tried to start Asphalt9. Does anyone found similar logs?
(It's Japanese, sorry.)

svchost (8932,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。
DllHost (7972,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。
svchost (9552,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。
no avatar

theNurky

Windows PC

Mencotton wrote:
And my events viewer tells following when I tried to start Asphalt9. Does anyone found similar logs?
(It's Japanese, sorry.)

svchost (8932,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。
DllHost (7972,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。
svchost (9552,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。

I don't believe that has to do anything with Asphalt 9.
svchost could be ANY of the Windows services.
no avatar

theNurky

Windows PC

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread, especially big thanks to Medx64 who actually created the thread in the first place, and huge thanks to the Gameloft Developer Team for fixing the issue for hundreds if not thousands gamers out there.

Thank you a lot 😀