Asphalt 9_ Legends 27-Jul-18 12_35_19 PM.png (449.78 KiB) Viewed 631 times
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Re: Need patch[Windows]

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:55 pm
i get that same *** on my desktop, core I5 older generation 8gigs of ram, runs all their other *** fine, you would think as greedy as they are it would run on anything that can make a money transaction, anyhow it's got an older video card probably the reason for that, i can run A9 on my windows tablet which is about 4 years old idk how but it runs, it is not much newer than the desktop, but i'd like to play it both ways keyboard controls looks good for this game, if they fix that meaning the problem in the pic please reply in here please or find me on google plus privately, oh android also i can't even get ***** game same garbage there good device not compatible total ***
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:57 pm
gameloft has a fully erect problem that needs to be blown over, hehehe

Pedro1242

Windows PC

Villavicencio, Colombia

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:51 am
the game need a update

RLR

Google Play (Android)

India

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:32 am
Pedro1242 wrote:
the game needs an emergency patch.

It's a known issue, GL is working on it.
no avatar

Tokitomaster

Windows PC

Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:07 pm
AGFX wrote:
Same problem here.

What is your system specification?
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:59 am
i have a windows tablet and desktop same graphics specs, runs on the tablet, i get same as the posted pic on the desktop, intel r hd card in both, the weird thing is the tablet's only got 2 gigs of ram and a 1.3 cpu the desktop has a core I5 and 8 gigs of ram
no avatar

Tokitomaster

Windows PC

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:13 am
Jimmy_Thoms wrote:
i have a windows tablet and desktop same graphics specs, runs on the tablet, i get same as the posted pic on the desktop, intel r hd card in both, the weird thing is the tablet's only got 2 gigs of ram and a 1.3 cpu the desktop has a core I5 and 8 gigs of ram

What version is you i5 in the desktop??
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:22 am
it's an old Lenovo ideacentre 410, runs A8 perfectly, it's old when the cores and windows 8 came out so it probably is an older video card but it shows up the same as my tablet's in the device specs, and the 4 year old tablet does run A9 surprisingly, an Asus T1000Ta 2 gigs Intel Atom Baytrail Z3740 1.33GHz Transformer pad, a little dull in the graphics running on lowest but it seems to have good gameplay, wondering if i was to upgrade the graphics card on that desktop if it would work, want tha game on both devices like to play A8 tilt control on the tablet and keyboard with the desktop, i find some cars/tracks on A8 play better with the keyboard but mostly play tilt to steer