no avatar

BadRabbit

Google Play (Android)

Re: not compatible but on the list

Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 pm
@ Andrei.

Thank you! Seriously. S1 finally paid attention. I know well enough the situation is out of your hands. But you were the one that stood up and said something. Sir, you are stellar at you job. Still this is primary damage control. Remember that the cauldron is under pressure... The situation might "boil out" fast. Tell the devs the following. And do not censor it: "Haul **** boys. You have a huge community to address and some millions to make. It's past make it or break it. It's time to get the things done!"

lefoudu83470

Veteran

Windows PC

France

Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:29 pm
Bonjour moi aussi j'ai des gros soucis avec A9 je le télécharge je l'installe et au demarrage j'ai une page en mosaique d'une voiture et plus rien d'autre, j'ai contacté GL qui m'a envoyé une réponse avec un n° de dossier " Votre numéro de dossier est le : 16438338." contacter le forum ect ..  voila une capture d'écran , je présise que je joué sur A8 et AX sans aucun souci .
 JP- C.  Windows 10 France  Patience is queen with AX
My youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZYcz ... A8CAsK60sw
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:21 pm
i seen a very recent video of a non compatible android device get the app installed via ****, they installed the game and got the license block at start up like most apks get, but he used something to get passed that license block and played the app "Asphalt 9 Legends" fine after, so what is really going on here?

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

not compatible but on the list

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:43 pm
@BadRabbit - thanks for the pep talk good Sir. ;)

@Jimmy_Thoms - downloading the game via **** sites is just bad, I would not recommend doing that especially since we do not offer support games that are not downloaded from the official store.

Regards,
Andrei
no avatar

bill_skour

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:56 am
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
@BadRabbit - thanks for the pep talk good Sir. ;)

@Jimmy_Thoms - downloading the game via **** sites is just bad, I would not recommend doing that especially since we do not offer support games that are not downloaded from the official store.

Regards,
Andrei

So here i am again after waiting 7 days after the final reply of CC with the deadline of August 10th coming close.I think i waited enough plz do something.Just unlovknthe game for my device even for a day.

Tam xoi

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:56 pm
I've got the same issue of unable to download the game. My iPhone 5s is clearly on the list but consistently got rejected by "uncompatible" error. Great! I have no doubt that GL developers still working on that but the fix must be released soon.
no avatar

TramontoBlu

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 pm
Game still not available on zenfone 5z but why? It has better hardware than almost all devices in the list omg
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:57 am
i wouldn't hold my breathe as CC is now stalling me, it's a licensing issue, the apks install get passed the licensing block and run stable on lower end devices, PROVING that almost all of ours will work just fine, so there is an ulterior motive here, something else is definitely going on.