User avatar

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC
Posts

15

not compatible but on the list

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:58 am
Hello all, making the game accessible on more and more devices is a long process and the team is constantly working on this matter. ;)

If you do see your device in the compatibility list and yet you cannot download it then please report this to the Customer Care team via this following link: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes and an agent will help you out. :)

Best wishes,
Andrei
no avatar

bill_skour

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

19

Re: not compatible but on the list

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:54 pm
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello all, making the game accessible on more and more devices is a long process and the team is constantly working on this matter. ;)

If you do see your device in the compatibility list and yet you cannot download it then please report this to the Customer Care team via this following link: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes and an agent will help you out. :)

Best wishes,
Andrei

Nice to see you replying  :) .
I guess that the link you gave wont make any difference to someone that has already contacted CC.I have sent them screenshots of my problem but they havent replyed for  2 ½ days.Still waiting ...........
User avatar

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC
Posts

15

not compatible but on the list

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:36 pm
Hey bill_skour, Customer Care teams are most likely going through tons of tickets to reply to per day, so it might take a while for an agent to respond.

I usually tell players to wait around 3 to 7 working days depending on the number of ongoing tickets.

Alternatively, you could also share with me your ticket ID and I can send a reminder to the CC team to respond. :)

Regards,
Andrei
no avatar

bill_skour

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

19

Re: not compatible but on the list

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:06 pm
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hey bill_skour, Customer Care teams are most likely going through tons of tickets to reply to per day, so it might take a while for an agent to respond.

I usually tell players to wait around 3 to 7 working days depending on the number of ongoing tickets.

Alternatively, you could also share with me your ticket ID and I can send a reminder to the CC team to respond. :)

Regards,
Andrei

Ok thanks man 

My entry ID 107336428
User avatar

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC
Posts

15

not compatible but on the list

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:58 pm
Hello again, I sent a reminder to the Customer Care team to look into your ticket. ;)

Please note that Entry ID is not the same as ticket ID, which is an 8 digit code found in your conversation with CC. :) (this is it: 16413222)

Regards,
Andrei
no avatar

bill_skour

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

19

Re: not compatible but on the list

Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:18 pm
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello again, I sent a reminder to the Customer Care team to look into your ticket. ;)

Please note that Entry ID is not the same as ticket ID, which is an 8 digit code found in your conversation with CC. :) (this is it: 16413222)

Regards,
Andrei

Ok thanks they replied almost imediately :)
Also i was in a dillemma about which code to use.
They told me to re-install the Google Play Games app that is the green one that shows the achievements right?
User avatar

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC
Posts

15

not compatible but on the list

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 am
Yep, that's the one.

Regards,
Andrei
no avatar

bill_skour

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

19

Re: not compatible but on the list

Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Yep, that's the one.

Regards,
Andrei

Well i did that and nothing happened.
So they paased it into the dev team.
They will inform me when the team answers. :)
no avatar

BadRabbit

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

3

Re: not compatible but on the list

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 am
Since I was warned for being rude towards the team, for accusing them of being unable to issue a finished product, and support the devices, they claim to support, I will write in a positive manner.

Dearest of all friends in Gameloft,

Are you by any chance planning on supporting all the devices in your support list someday? Not that I am mad at you... After all you are doing a great job and it shows with all the great feedback from the community. I have an itsy bitsy problem ( actually its not just me... There are 7 million users like me that have p20 pro from Huawei, and some more millions from other manufacturers) we cannot download and use the finished and glitchless, unhackable, responsive product that you presented last week. Surely you cannot pay attention to selfish request like mine, after all this is a minor problem, and you may not have the personnel, but I do hope that the highly professional staff that you have, will take the time to read and answer my selfish request for access to your little elite group of players that can play it.

With sincerest gratitude, your eternal ****...

BadRabbit
User avatar

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC
Posts

15

not compatible but on the list

Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:30 pm
@BadRabbit, aaah, if only all users would show your level of respect. XD Just kidding.

On a more serious note, I know it must be really frustrating to go through this whole lot of trouble because a device is facing compatibility issues.
Please don't imagine that either I as a CM or the game team is proud of situations like this. Yes the game has a lot of issues that need fixing and yes there are a lot of devices that need to be added. Unfortunately you will have to bear with us a while longer.

With sincerest gratitude, your Community Moderator,
Andrei