no avatar

Burhan_Keleş

Google Play (Android)

Re: not compatible but on the list

Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:41 pm
Please Gameloft add new device compatibilities.My device is General Mobile ETAB 5 but only its Android Version compatible(4.4.2).
no avatar

Mevan Weerawarna

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:49 am
My Huawei Y9 2018 is also not compitable. It is a brand new phone on the market but it is not compatible with asphalt 9. Please make it compatible. Even the very old S4 can play Asphalt 9.

RLR

Google Play (Android)

India

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:02 am
Compatibility is not based on the year it was released, it is based on the CPU & GPU it has.

More devices will be able to download A9 in future.
no avatar

bill_skour

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:04 am
RLR wrote:
Compatibility is not based on the year it was released, it is based on the CPU & GPU it has.

More devices will be able to download A9 in future.

In the official list that i think Fabien posted my phone(Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A) was included but i cant get it from the playstore.I have already contacted CC and showed them my problem as they instructed in their first reply.Now i am waiting again for 35+ hours for a reply.
What i want is to just download the game i have been waiting for so long on a device that is supported from your official list before 10th of August. :!
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:26 pm
it's a scam, their more than likely holding back taking a $$ kickback from some of the device manufacturers in hopes of a sales boost, be patient but still blow their email system up with complaints
no avatar

Can Yaman

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm
I have that issue too. I have Asus Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) and it is on the list but I can not download it. I can't see it even on play store. Please fix these bugs I really want to try this game. And I can download it from play store with my samsung note 3 android 5.1 and very very old phone  :!  so weird and bugged  :x
no avatar

Martin Marhul

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:32 pm
Honor 9 lite, not compatible. My friend has Honor 6X and he can identify the phones which should have it (He studies IT). He said I should have it!!!!!! What the [...] that I cant even download it from the official mobile store yet???????
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:46 pm
the devices are compatible, i installed via ****, but,, it wouldn't let me in, installed fast, started right up, but blocked, after the gameloft logo vanished i got a pop up saying not licensed or something like that i forget exactly what it said as i was even more agitated, but the point is most people who can't download and install the app have i more than a sufficient device to run the game, there is most definitely something else going on
no avatar

°°°LOKI°°°

Google Play (Android)

Помогите

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:26 am
Когда будет рассмотрена заявка порядковый номер 16427190

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

not compatible but on the list

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:58 am
Hello all, making the game accessible on more and more devices is a long process and the team is constantly working on this matter. ;)

If you do see your device in the compatibility list and yet you cannot download it then please report this to the Customer Care team via this following link: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes and an agent will help you out. :)

Best wishes,
Andrei