Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: not compatible but on the list

Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:47 pm
bill_skour wrote:
Why is Gameloft ignoring this post plz make somthing to fix this i dont want to loose my Pre-registration Rewards someone just answer.

Abhineet SinghSeems like Gameloft developers does't care about their customers who are waiting desperately to play A9

If I were you fellows I'd get used to this kind of treatment from GL. That and being told that the fix for any problem you experience with the game is to "reset your router..."   :D

Seriously though, don't be surprised if it takes a while to get some things straightened out. After all, their top priorities are to stay on top of any glitches that might accidentally benefit players.

Hope you get your problems straightened out soon.
no avatar

bill_skour

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:17 pm
Rocketmanbob wrote:
bill_skour wrote:
Why is Gameloft ignoring this post plz make somthing to fix this i dont want to loose my Pre-registration Rewards someone just answer.

Abhineet SinghSeems like Gameloft developers does't care about their customers who are waiting desperately to play A9

If I were you fellows I'd get used to this kind of treatment from GL. That and being told that the fix for any problem you experience with the game is to "reset your router..."   :D

Seriously though, don't be surprised if it takes a while to get some things straightened out. After all, their top priorities are to stay on top of any glitches that might accidentally benefit players.

Hope you get your problems straightened out soon.

Well dude i cant even access the game from playstore me and dozens of players out there (even if they arent in the Forums) Waiting to get this game for MONTHS and trying not to LOOSE their pre registration rewards.Idk man hope someone opens up their pc/laptop/phone and read that and do something.Or i will be forced to get it from a webite.

Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:53 pm
bill_skour wrote:
Well dude i cant even access the game from playstore me and dozens of players out there (even if they arent in the Forums) Waiting to get this game for MONTHS and trying not to LOOSE their pre registration rewards.Idk man hope someone opens up their pc/laptop/phone and read that and do something.Or i will be forced to get it from a webite.

Well "dude" my  best suggestion for you would be to write to Customer Care, available on the web or through the contact point in any GL game you already play.

I was just trying to counsel that folks be patient, and not get their expectations too high that action regarding their particular problem would come from discussions on this forum.
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:40 pm
i do know this forum is usually worthless, but i do know from past experience is when they ignore it usually means their trying to fix it fast. that being said i got an updated list from the CC reply, my device was missing ofc, so i looked at some similar devices and compared the specs mine overpowers about half of the ones i looked at that are compatible, so what [...]are these [...] doing
no avatar

Inny74

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:58 pm
Asphalt 9 may not run some devices that supported games from the past. This game is a graphics overhaul and will have more content than previous games. Also, anything running earlier than the following OS will not run the game:
• Android 4.0 (dont know if it is out for Android yet)
• Windows 8.1
• iOS 8
no avatar

Taco Bird (TacoBird)

Windows PC

Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:22 pm
the reason your devices are not compatible is because asphalt 9 has a lot of power sucked into it.
I booted this up with my intel hd graphics 3000 and it was a mess. that's why they don't support that.
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:11 am
my android device was removed from the updated list, i checked out some similar models on the list that have lower leveled ram/cpu/graphics etc and are compatible, got a pc older model won't play on there and a windows tablet almost 5 years old it plays on there, idk how. as greedy as they are it wouldn't surprise me if their taking kickback/$$ from some the device companies to hold off on a working patch to sell more new phones tablets pc's etc
no avatar

bill_skour

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 pm
I have contacted the Gameloft Customer Care and Right Now i have sent them screenshots of my problem waiting for the reply.I will inform you people.
no avatar

alfindo06

Google Play (Android)

My samsung j7 prime not compatible for asphalt 9 game. I want so much to download this game. My spec is android 7.0 and my ram is 3 gb help me to fix this issue please.
no avatar

bill_skour

Google Play (Android)

alfindo06 wrote:
My samsung j7 prime not compatible for asphalt 9 game. I want so much to download this game. My spec is android 7.0 and my ram is 3 gb help me to fix this issue please.

Really?? My friend has this phone and he downloaded it from playstore.Wtf is going on???