no avatar

vittorio pugliares

Google Play (Android)

Hi there, I have submitted my problem to the support center of asphalt 9 legends like 2 weeks ago where I have explained to them that every time I purchase of my own money a packet, the game crash, taking my money without giving me the prize. Additionally sometimes the game said to me you have won these cards but never added to my collection. the support team hasn't replied, although i have sent the same query through another device having the same account, and my query was cancelled somehow, and i am still waiting.No idea which is my ticket as It didn't gave me one and doesn't show it either.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hello, everyone! I pushed your tickets.
Please post only the conversation ID (not the entry ID) & keep in mind that this side of the forum is only for A9-related topics/issues! Thanks! ^-^
no avatar

Phoenix 77

Google Play (Android)

I have issue with game login using Google and fb. I submitted form 6 days ago and no response yet. Need help.
Conversation ID: #452790.
no avatar

DayDreamerX44

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #431243 Entry ID: 110037689 i send a ticket at 21 march 2021 i want to transfer my android account to windows im waiting a reply for 16 days...

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi Phoenix & DayDreamer! ^-^ I pushed your tickets!
no avatar

Cornell

Google Play (Android)

my conversation id is: 467372
i didn't recieve any answeri can't play in multiplayer and nothing adds to club reputation, tell me what's happening
no avatar

ZERO_TM

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #465780
I can't get answer, please help me.
no avatar

exsodia

Google Play (Android)

No puedo jugar me sale estoImage
no avatar

Vcr.2021

Apple (iOS)

My conversation id 354760  i havemt have reply for my issue in a month amd since my first issue i already have 2 additional issue.
1 some of car in garage shown 0/0 cards where i have some cards in inventory.
2 on last nsx gp championship i got 2nd place in tier4 but didnot get the key.
3 after last updates i can only have 1 watch adds for 3x bonus coin each days. It will always says no more available adds at theses momment. But these message only appear after i already watch the adds. And some adds start appears randomly while in the game whitout doing anything.
no avatar

Prince22

Google Play (Android)

I had purchase issue with my account please contact with my conversation Id : 471930