no avatar

ms10b

Windows PC

Conversation ID: #278802
no avatar

Obet

Google Play (Android)

Please, help me push my ticket, its been weeks now with no valid response, the only agent who replied referred me to a closed conversation which i cannot reply to, now i've opened a new conversation, kindly help me push it. Conversation ID: #291158
no avatar

Sebastian797

Windows PC

i want to transfer my asphalt 9 data progress to my pc , i contacted the customer care but didnt recieve any answer so far
And here's my Entry ID: 109917598 and my conversation ID: #289005
no avatar

Sintoque

Windows PC

My ticket has been replied to, but the problem is not solved.
Could anyone please follow up or check with Valeria. Her last reply was 2 days ago.
Conversation ID: #281168
no avatar

06pusat06

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #294423

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Reminder: usually it takes between 24-72 hours for an agent to get back to you, but it can take up to 7 days! Post the conversation ID only after that period has passed. Thanks!:)
no avatar

SterioBroker

Google Play (Android)

Entry ID: 109916790I waked up this morning and my game ID data was reset to the beginning I WAS A LEVEL 17 GARAGE 100 REP AND I RECENTLY JUST HOUGHT THE LEGEND PASS WHY IS MY PROGGRES GONE
no avatar

BartoliniPlaya

Google Play (Android)

Hi! Yesterday I woke up after my sleep after work, I wanted to play to make Apollo N to 5 stars, and then I saw I got banned for 2 days for "making unauthorized alterations to the game". I don't know what it is, but I don't use any hacks or edit any files. Please look at my ticket, I made so much progress, I even spent some money so I don't want to lose that. Entry ID: 109922484, conversation ID: 294834
no avatar

Sintoque

Windows PC

Hello,
It's been 5 days now since last reply from CS about my case that was not solved. I'm loosing lots of rewards and opportunities to accumulates game's tokens.
I'm following up on Conversation ID: #281168 (reported on Jan 7 2021)
no avatar

BartoliniPlaya

Google Play (Android)

2 days passed and I'm still banned when it says it is for 2 days, please help. Entry ID: 109922484 Conversation ID: 294834