Kungkube

Windows PC

Yes agreed.
It took all day to update Windows 10 with 2004 version manual update :-start, settings, update version. Asphalt 9 is all good now, legends. Try this fix Windows 10, it works for me!!!

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hey Legends! If anyone's still having this issue make sure to download the hotfix for this bug.
no avatar

tzvirus

Windows PC

game will not work.  Cannot connect because of unstable connection.  I think the update screwed the game up.
no avatar

bluewright2018@gmail.com

Windows PC

STILL NO EVENTS AND NO SEASONS WHAT IS HAPPENING IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT A PROBLEM THAT NEEDS FIXING
no avatar

bluewright2018@gmail.com

Windows PC

HEY I HAVE THE DAME ISSUE HAVE DONE EVERY THING POSIBLE IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS STILL NO EVENTS AND NO NEW SEASON WHAT IS GOIN ON
no avatar

smartin

Windows PC

TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Hey Legends! If anyone's still having this issue make sure to download the hotfix for this bug.

Which hotfix? I don't even know which part of the forum I'm in, but i can't even start Asphalt 8 on a recently installed Win 10 2004.
no avatar

pescadorlenadro@gmail.com

Windows PC

I have a problem updating the game Asphalt 9: Legends already has days I can not enter the game my windows version 2004 all updated. I downloaded Asphalt 8 it open normal. I did everything
no avatar

pescadorlenadro@gmail.com

Windows PC

I have the latest update to windows 10 and still have the same problem .My win 10 is updated for the 2004 edition.Until today 03 10 2020 I can not enter the game .Gameloft so far nothing.

Small Furia

Windows PC

Same problem, One PC is working well but another one (all have been updated) still keeps on crushing. Before 30 of August it worked well.
Attachments
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (8).png (14.37 KiB) Viewed 41 times
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Have you contacted Customer Care for a further investigation?