Posting to get my numbers up to winge about touch play
no avatar

Lanky1963

Apple (iOS)

And again (what an utterly stupid rule)
no avatar

Lanky1963

Apple (iOS)

And again (I mean the only reason I want to post is to report an issue)

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Lanky1963 wrote:
And again (what an utterly stupid rule)

Lanky, you need to understand that this rule was implemented to keep spam to a minimum, as we have already stated in previous pages.

Advanced Auto

Apple (iOS)

They don’t want spam so they limit new users.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Advanced Auto wrote:

Exactly. This rule wasn’t in place when I signed up, it was implemented later. I have seen a lot of spam then, now I rarely see them and they can get removed quickly. Seems to be working.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Sayaneechan wrote:
Advanced Auto wrote:

Exactly. This rule wasn’t in place when I signed up, it was implemented later. I have seen a lot of spam then, now I rarely see them and they can get removed quickly. Seems to be working.

One of the few right things that Gameshaft has done. I still see the "Passport Guy" regularly on all Forums (he has a secret methodology?), but he is the only Spammer that posts now.
||
They say that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Then I am guuessing my wife must be from Alpha Centurai. ;)

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Captain Nemo74 wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
Advanced Auto wrote:

One of the few right things that Gameshaft has done. I still see the "Passport Guy" regularly on all Forums (he has a secret methodology?), but he is the only Spammer that posts now.

Indeed, and I approve of it. I think it’s just effective in preventing the forum to be flooded with spam. Trust me, it was very tiresome for mods to clean it up all over again 🤗
The only complaint people have is that no warning is given about this.