no avatar

A.Ascari

Google Play (Android)

UNITY™ Recruit! IOS/WINDOWS/ANDROID

Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:07 pm
UNITYtm is looking for active and friendly players who do not use ****/hack and that would like to perfect their driving skills within the UNITYtm’s family UNITYtm is composed of 12 iOS, Android & Windows teams with different daily requirements. This ensure that you are playing with people sharing the same goals. Players that excel within a team and consistently outperform the daily requirement are promoted to higher team. Players that struggle with the daily requirements are placed in more adequate team. What are you waiting for? WE WANT YOU!!! Join us on discord server!https://discord.gg/QVrAJPC
Attachments
Club_Info (6) - LeoneNoSfondo - 13 Club.jpg
Club_Info (6) - LeoneNoSfondo - 13 Club.jpg (417.05 KiB) Viewed 303 times

[iZZY]HammerTime

Nintendo Switch

Washington

Hello i play Apple IOS and i am a Garage 2 and reputation 4 looking for an active club
Nintendo Switch: Asphalt 9 Legends/ Apple Ipad: Asphalt 9 Legends/ Apple Ipad: Asphalt 8/
no avatar

usthad666

Apple (iOS)

I'm looking for a good club. I can do 750 - 1000 per day. My username in Discord is usthad666 and the Tag number is #7372. Please let me know if there is a vacancy.
no avatar

A.Ascari

Google Play (Android)

Re: UNITY™ Recruit! IOS/WINDOWS/ANDROID

Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:24 pm
usthad666, when you are on our Discord, you must choose a language and take a recruiting ticket. Thank you
no avatar

Cdn-Bacon2

Windows PC

Hello. I am looking to join a club. I am a new "Active" Windows PC user.
no avatar

A.Ascari

Google Play (Android)

Good evening, join us on the Discord server to offer you a team that meets your expectations.
https://discord.gg/QVrAJPC
no avatar

A.Ascari

Google Play (Android)

Up
no avatar

A.Ascari

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:47 pm
UNITYtm is looking for active and friendly players who do not use ****/hack and that would like to perfect their driving skills within the UNITYtm’s family UNITYtm is composed of 12 iOS, Android & Windows teams with different daily requirements. This ensure that you are playing with people sharing the same goals. Players that excel within a team and consistently outperform the daily requirement are promoted to higher team. Players that struggle with the daily requirements are placed in more adequate team. What are you waiting for? WE WANT YOU!!! Join us on discord server!https://discord.gg/QVrAJPC
Attachments
Club_Info (6) - LeoneNoSfondo - 13 Club.jpg
Club_Info (6) - LeoneNoSfondo - 13 Club.jpg (417.05 KiB) Viewed 191 times
no avatar

A.Ascari

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:26 am
🔝

Nimrod #1

Nintendo Switch