no avatar

Frank Pitaro

Google Play (Android)

Top 800 club recruiting active players

Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:20 pm
Hey guys join a great club. We currently have 16 players who work hard , and am currently looking to add 4 more. We accept everyone. Hopefully you fit our club. Prefer level 8 and up. Will accept lower as well if you make at least 500 per day. Prefer 2000 points and up, but we understand some will get there , and will take longer. Post here or pm. Club id is#91f52e. Club is full, but there is room for the right player
cheers. Play on
no avatar

Frank Pitaro

Google Play (Android)

Re: Top 800 club recruiting active players

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:00 pm
Still lookin for active players.
no avatar

imba.lun

Nintendo Switch

Re: Top 800 club recruiting active players

Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:16 am
Hi, i am a very active player. 
play everyday and wanting to join a very active club.
please invite me 
Player ID 5ac3e8
no avatar

Frank Pitaro

Google Play (Android)

I took a shot in the dark and invited a player with that id. Dont know if its you. Usually doesnt let you cross platforms. Android , nintento and ios , arexall there own. Let me know if it is you
no avatar

Frank Pitaro

Google Play (Android)

Just cleaned up. Looking for new players. Any level. Just gotta be active. 500 minimum per day. 1000 even better. The more the better. We have players doing 4 to 8 000 per day
no avatar

Malibu

Windows PC

Player id 5bb6a6 count me in

JoeDellChicago

Apple (iOS)

Frank,
Racers cannot search for your club with just a club ID.

When searching for a club a racer needs to know the country and the name of the club.

And, like you said in a previous comment, the clubs are separated by platform, so help a brother out and post what platform your club is on.

Peace out
no avatar

Frank Pitaro

Google Play (Android)

Thanks for the info. It says under your name the platform. I heard they are working on making cross platform.  If anyone on android wants to join please leave your id or message me. Thanx. You can request invite as well. Country Canada, ex beasts club id # 91f52e
Cheers

JoeDellChicago

Apple (iOS)

Thank you. I never noticed the platform under the player name. Learned something new today
no avatar

Jpizzle

Apple (iOS)

Hi I’m looking for a great club to join I have a lot of time on my hands to play. I would appreciate it if you could add me in some where thanks