no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

(Windows) Maxed Out Pro Club (Full)

Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Club is full.  No vacancies.

Tired of being in a club where 90 percent of the members are inactive, and where there is no communication between members? Join a club where the members are active and communicate with each other.

If you are at least a garage LV 9 player, and are able to complete the Daily Goals and produce at least 250 points a day, in additon to completing the Daily Car Loot with a Class S car, just search for "Maxed Out Pro" under Other Clubs with an American Flag, or else search by club ID #09a8c, and send a request to join the Maxed Out Pro Club.

The top players from the Maxed Out Pro club are eligible to transfer to the Maxed Out Elite club when they have vacanies.

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you in the club.
Attachments
Maxed Out Pro.PNG
Maxed Out Pro.PNG (831.75 KiB) Viewed 69 times
no avatar

Thanikai Velan

Google Play (Android)

Hi guys I'm perfectly new to asphalt 9 in pc ... but im a PRO PLAYER android  im looking for an active club.
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Tired of being in a club where 90 percent of the members are inactive, and where there is no communication between members? Join a club where the members are active and communicate with each other.

If you are at least a garage LV 9 player, and are able to complete the Daily Goals and produce at least 250 points a day, in additon to completing the Daily Car Loot with a Class S car, just search for "Maxed Out Pro" under Other Clubs with an American Flag, or else search by club ID #09a8c, and send a request to join the Maxed Out Pro Club.

The top players from the Maxed Out Pro club are eligible to transfer to the Maxed Out Elite club when they have vacanies.

Attachments
Maxed Out Pro.PNG
Maxed Out Pro.PNG (785.11 KiB) Viewed 197 times
no avatar

rainynights

Windows PC

Re: (Windows) Maxed Out Pro Club (Full)

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:58 am
Hi i,m gl 15 rl 55 earned 50k+ rp this season (so far), almost half of my whole club's rep. already maxed the fxx k but i can still do the goal if needed. use manual controls. let me know for next season?
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:54 am
rainynights wrote:
Hi i,m gl 15 rl 55 earned 50k+ rp this season (so far), almost half of my whole club's rep. already maxed the fxx k but i can still do the goal if needed. use manual controls. let me know for next season?

Hi rainynights,

We would be most interested in having you in one of our clubs next season, so have sent you a Private Message with some of the options that we have available.
no avatar

rainynights

Windows PC

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:25 am
thank you. I cannot send you a private message yet, so what info do you need to send me an invite, or do I apply myself. and when specifically if I want to join for the upcoming season.
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:47 am
rainynights wrote:
thank you. I cannot send you a private message yet, so what info do you need to send me an invite, or do I apply myself. and when specifically if I want to join for the upcoming season.

We just sent you a Private Message with our email address rainynights.  So you can reply to that with your PlayerID when you are ready to transfer to the club.

We can get you into our Elite club when you are ready to transfer because you qualify for it.

But you will need to be in Lone Wolf status before we can send you an Invite to the club.

So just let us know when you are ready.
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:47 pm

Attachments
Maxed Out Pro.PNG
Maxed Out Pro.PNG (831.75 KiB) Viewed 68 times