no avatar

Trailaway

Apple (iOS)

Re: IOS top 100 club recruiting

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:15 am
Hi Gursiddak
There is a good chance we still have a spot or two available  in B or one of our other teams depending on your daily rep but I will need to check.

I will however need to know what daily rep you’re comfortable with, your rep level and ID first.  Please post that info here or preferably go to our recruitment server on discord where we can discuss/organise a spot and a seemless transfer into a suitable team depending on where you would be most comfortable.

Please go to http://www.discord.gg/zzssDWj
no avatar

Gursiddak

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:59 pm
Hi thanks thanks for considering me I’m at garage level 7 and I can earn reputation of 500 to 1000 depending upon the need of club my game name is driver 8112
no avatar

Trailaway

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:59 am
IOS club recruiting for it’s Team B. 3k rep per day. Looking to build this team into top 100 with possibility of moving into higher rep teams as positions become available. Very active, friendly and helpful club with discord for easy communication, tips, vids and more.

Several positions available.

Please post:
ID
Rep level
Daily average rep you're comfortable with.

Or join recruitment server where we can chat. http://www.discord.gg/zzssDWj
no avatar

metalheads7k

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:59 pm
Hello, I'm looking for an active club that can get to at least 2.7 million rep points each season. I am interested in joining your club.
ID: metalheads7k
Rep level: 40
Daily Average: 1-2k per day ( i can give at least 80k per season minimum)
no avatar

Trailaway

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:34 am
Hi metalheads7k

If you're doing 80k in a typical 28 day season your rep is at least 2875pd. :). That's close to what our Team B requires (3k pd av).   

If you are doing 2k pd that is what our Team C requires.

If you are after the 2.7m MS, your share would be at least 4800pd which fits our Team A (4k pd av) and which our Team B will usually also reach. (Not this season though- no one is playing MP as much 😢)

If you are interested in joining please go to: http://www.discord.gg/zzssDWj and we can discuss options.
no avatar

wkupl

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 07, 2021 10:52 am
Hello,

player ID 0cb2f38,
wkupl
garage lvl: 13 - 1,8kk current status
Reputation lvl: 53

I can guarantee 110k during the season. If you interested, feel free to invite me to your club :)
no avatar

Trailaway

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 07, 2021 1:49 pm
Unfortunately the game is not cross platform wkupl.

We are an iOS club and you appear to be android and never the twain shall meet. 😢.

Good luck in your search for a club.
no avatar

Trailaway

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 09, 2021 12:32 am
We currently have a vacancy in each of our iOS Teams A, B & C.

Team A rep requirement: 5k pd average.
Team B rep requirement: 3k pd average.
Team C rep requirement: 2k pd average.

Well organised, welcoming club with opportunity to progress through the teams as your experience and rep increases.  Discord, vids, advice and help freely available.

If interested please post;
ID, Garage & Rep level or go directly to our discord recruitment server, http://www.discord.gg/zzssDWj, and have a chat.
no avatar

Trailaway

Apple (iOS)

Thu May 20, 2021 3:55 am
We are seeking an active iOS player for our Team A which usually finishes 60-80 on leaderboard. We are after the higher club milestones so if you do 5K+ pd and want to join a welcoming, no hassle club with active discord then please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you. 😀

Please post:
ID
Garage & Rep level
Daily rep average

or go to our "recruitment server":
discord:gg/zzssDWj and we can chat.