no avatar

JoeyWizzle

Apple (iOS)

How active are you? I searched you and it said the your reputation is 1 and your garage level is 1. Levels don’t matter, but we need to know that your invested in playing the game daily.

BenX7

Google Play (Android)

I can not find your group ID. Is it not available on android?
no avatar

JoeyWizzle

Apple (iOS)

No, unfortunately, you can’t join clubs from different platforms. We’re an IOS club
no avatar

JoeyWizzle

Apple (iOS)

We’re still looking for racers that can make the group stronger. We’re usually ranked in the lower 200s. We can use a couple of guys to help us crack that top 200. 

All we ask for is active players. Fun, but semi serious, US based group.
no avatar

KANABIS777

Apple (iOS)

Ку ку
no avatar

JoeyWizzle

Apple (iOS)

???
no avatar

JoeyWizzle

Apple (iOS)

Come and join an active group, with an active chat. Working on getting Top 200 status. We could use 3 more active racers.
no avatar

OG Lokote

Apple (iOS)

Currently ranked 218 and that goes down each and every day. We request that you play daily obtaining 2K points per day (doing the daily races will net you over 500 points, doing a few multiplayer races will get you towards that goal very easy!) 

You need to also check the chat whenever you see the green dot. You don’t need to engage in our conversations BUT you need to check incase there’s an important message out, such as “please complete the daily race using an S class car!” 

We’re a TEAM, we help each other succeed. If you’re going to be unable to play for a few days, that’s completely fine! All we ask for is communication; it’s not hard to say “I’ll be out of town for a week.”
no avatar

YoyoFreak

Apple (iOS)

I've been desiring so much to have a team that actually contributes. I currently have over 20,000 rep points and other members don't even have 3,000 I'd be such a great contributor.
no avatar

JoeyWizzle

Apple (iOS)

Hit us up...the team’s info is attached to this thread