no avatar

willy0508

Google Play (Android)

Feel free to join .
#06c4d

Just created it. No real stipulations except be active and play. I'll only kick out players not adding to the rep of the club, I know most can't play every day or 8 hours a day.  I myself get between 10 and 15k a season but trying to up that every season . So if you want to join and help get the free packs and perks without worrying about 2000 or 10,000 rep a day Look up Burnt Rubber. Let's see how high we can get

I'm playing on Android .

Thanks,  :D
willy0508
no avatar

willy0508

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Android] New Club - Burnt Rubber

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:24 pm
Bump

Jazzman69

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:39 pm
Estaria interesado en estar en un club activo, aporto al menos unos 15.000 puntos por temporada, cansado de estar en club con poca participación

4d288
Android

Reputacion 41
Garaje 8

Jazzman69

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:58 am
I am looking for a club with stronger goals, tired of pulling clubs, with little participation, I offer 15 to 20 k per season, tell me how I can be part of your club and together we will achieve triumphs for the clan

4d288
Android
Reputation 41
Garage 8

I hope soon news your greetings
Attachments
60380.jpg
60380.jpg (114.1 KiB) Viewed 111 times
no avatar

willy0508

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:24 am
Just search the name or ID above and join. Right now it's open to get full once we have a good group I'll make it invite or approval only. Just a group that wants to hit high goals without the worry of being booted for missing a day or two or not hitting a certain mark each season.

Thx
Willy0508
no avatar

willy0508

Google Play (Android)

Bump .Still looking for players. No mininum but want active. Club is new but we are active and average 15 -20 k a season for existing members. We moved from an old club where everyone was promoted and the guy who started it quit .now half the club doesn't play and couldn't move up. 

ALL welcome to join, club is open right now but will make approval only once we get close to full .
no avatar

willy0508

Google Play (Android)

Still looking for members.  We are new but at 30000 with only 3 members.  We just added a fourth and welcome all levels. Be active and contribute each day. 

Burnt Rubber  #06c4d 

Jamenuses_- Mobile Gaming

Google Play (Android)

Hi! I'm active and am willing to help this clan be successful! I will join near the end of this season as I'm currently working on some rewards. See you then!  p)