Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

legend-driver

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:25 pm
Can we have playback options (time forward or backwards, with slow motion if can) after ending any type of race(In replay options)
please🙏🙏🙏🙏[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506444069191548928/579633148837494784/unknown-1.png[/img]
no avatar

Picasso

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:42 am
We’re a year into this game and the handling of the cars still feels like steering a brick through mud, the controls for tilt/tap steering are atrocious, the touchdrive engine makes pathing choices for no reason that will wreck the car, and the knockdown mechanics make no sense whatsoever.

Please stop adding shiny new distractions to the game and work on core mechanics.  Please.  I loved A8 but this game is nothing but frustration.

Sarvap Praharanayuthan

Google Play (Android)

Chennai, India

Make unlocking new cars easier than now. Some cars' blueprints are not at all easier to obtain. Therefore at one stage there is no progress in career mode.

For cars such as,

1. Genty Akylone
2. Porsche 918 Spyder.
3. Apollo N.
4. Vencer Sarthe.
5. Pagani Huayra BC
6. Fenyr Supersport.

I don't know how many months or years it will take to unlock these cars.  ::) And forget about getting the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stars. Maybe my son or grand-son will see this car fully upgraded.  :-|

Rightnow, I'm spening time on the game only on Daily events and Multi-player. No progress on career mode anymore when around 89%.

Sarvap Praharanayuthan

Google Play (Android)

Chennai, India

Re: Gameplay suggestions: Fuel Slots

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:35 am
I'm seeing several suggestions from users and official replies on the fuel system. Would like to add my suggestion too.

1. The fuel slot re-fill may be changed to per-slot wise instead of as-a-whole refill. This means the car can be driven for one race when the refill is done for one slot and two races when refill is done for two slots and more.

Waiting for 4, 5 hours to refill 3 slots and can drive only 3 races feels annoying not interesting.

2. Uniform number of slots and uniform refill time for all cars will be more fair. 5 fuel slots for all cars and 1 hour refilling time will be more interesting and relief. D class cars take 15 minutes to refill 3 slots and S class cars take 5 hours to refill 3 slots?  :x
no avatar

TheGame

Windows PC

Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:22 am
On the playback showing the speed of your opponent while in thier POV to help find hacks
no avatar

David Waters

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:59 pm
[i]Alot of clubs find it hard to get members it would be good to introduce club battles team with lowest rep at the end of a season is merged to winning clubs [/i]
no avatar

ElEsbirro3000

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 pm
Put Extreme graphics, on Mate 20 Pro looks terrible

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 pm
Please make Special Events shorter and more accesible to all racers. I am Lvl65 after 10 months. and there was nothing much to do after  Day 9  except harvest continually in  Day 6. Pointless & Boring! This Event was not Special in any way, unless you had been around since inception or are a Whale and love to spend lots of real $ :(
Whoops ..... sorry, I balanked out there for a few seconds (senior moment) ..... I forgot, that's how you earn your monety. Them's the breaks .......... I guess! ;)

Oldtool

Windows PC

Oz

Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:21 pm
A8 has abolished MP tickets quite a while ago and most of their cars have unlimited fuel. I suggest you follow suit by either abolishing or drastically reducing refill times, maybe down to watching one? I can't understand why you would keep players from playing your game. I certainly would play a lot more and I'm by no means a freeloader. Turning me off after 4 runs doesn't make me pay for refills - it just makes me mad.
no avatar

MRKANJALI

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:53 pm
Can you add a feature to the leveling system where we can know how much reputation points to level up? Like the garage levelling system, for example 5400/7500.