Re: Gameplay suggestions

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:38 pm
I agree
no avatar

Gordian278

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:36 am
[b]we should be able to earn car wraps for the cars, every car should have their own unique wraps, for example they should have a wrap for pride month, 4th of July and so on. Being able to change the color of the car is nice but being able to put wraps on the car would be even better.[/b]
no avatar

Gordian278

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:59 am
My wife and I suggested we should be able to earn car wraps for the car and that all the cars should have their own unique wraps for example there should be a wrap for pride month 4th July, Halloween Christmas and there should be common, epic, rare and ultra rare and so on type of wraps.
no avatar

Gordian278

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:01 am
[list=1]
[*][b]We[/b] should be able to earn car wraps for the car and that all the cars should have their own unique wraps for example there should be a wrap for pride month 4th July, Halloween Christmas and there should be common, epic, rare and ultra rare and so on type of wraps [img]blob:https://forum.gameloft.com/3156219e-5818-47a0-a627-3e8817cc5ed0[/img]
[/list]

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:27 pm
Thanks for the suggestion Gordian278. ^ ^ I'll forward it to the game team for consideration. :)
no avatar

Luis666

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:50 pm
Change the mp.. 28 days for one epic part its not enought.. been week or so.. also noone like it, we dont wanna season which is up 28 days.. now how we supposed to get all fenyr epic parts??? Car need 16 of them and there is no guaranteed fenyr epic.. 5 possible epic and its really great when you get epic which is already maxed (also could be obtain from shop etc..) change it. In this case we will get like 2 epic parts for one year! Or why you dont add all epic parts in shop?  Also mp2 need a change, this season reach master league 15people on is! Vs ten thousands players! This entertaiment its not dun at all
no avatar

Glaca

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:26 pm
Give us more frame rate options. 60hz was good 10 years ago.
There are already multiple phones with 90 and 120hz displays. Not even mentioning Windows where you can plug in 240hz one.

If it's impossible to have an unlimited fps option, at least give us more multiplies of 30 (90, 120, 240) to choose from.
no avatar

Argie888

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:55 am
Is it possible to make a fun race with infinite nitro? I think it will have a lot of fun especially if it is a multiplayer race I suppose.
I don't have something specific in my mind just a race (career or multiplayer or event) with infinite nitro.
no avatar

Argie888

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:02 am
It should be fun to make a race with too many nitro bottles!!

imherv

Windows PC

Brasil

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:29 pm
We need more gas!

New update; Vanilla
3 stars - 10 gas; 3 stars - 6 gas
4 stars - 8 gas; 4 stars - 5 gas
5 stars - 6 gas; 5 stars - 4 gas
6 stars - 4 gas; 6 stars - 3 gas

1 gasoline in the 6-star cars are making a lot of difference for those who have an account with few cars in rank S. After all, the game has constant locking and closing automatically, in addition to countless FPS drops which makes some players give up playing still more with a reduced petrol system like that of Asphalt 9.

New players feel more willing to play something that leaves the gameplay flowing and not that an estimated time of 3 hours causes the player to stop playing, or come back to play with previous classes.

I admire players who are dedicated, just like me, but spending 24 hours in front of the PC is not easy, even more so to wait for gasolines and event tickets.

Event ticket balancing by player level;
Level 1 to 20 - 10 Tickets (recharge time 5 minutes)
Level 21 to 41 - 20 Tickets (Recharge time 10 minutes)
Level 41 to 60 - 30 Tickets (recharge time 15 minutes)
Level 61 to 80 - 40 Tickets (Charge time 20 minutes)
Level 81 to 100 - 50 Tickets (Charge time 25 minutes)

The game could have an "annual season pass" where the player would gain advantages or more rewards when completing the Season Pass missions as well as in current games.

The advantages of the game is totally geared towards players who spend money on the game and this is totally demotivating for any newbie.

I have an account level 29 - level 8 garage, and it is very difficult to get money having to carry out other tasks at the moment. Asphalt gets lost in the quality of service delivered to end users with a totally dedicated system for who allocates money to the game.