Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

PausedRebel

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:21 pm
Touch drive sensitivity is set too low, for fast S class cars, the cars are barely controllable at high speed even after drifting. Sensitivity should be made an option just like manual drive or at least increased.
no avatar

Bionicgames1812

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:53 pm
Ola, gostaria de dar as seguintes sugestões:

Opção recarregar todos os veículos;

tambem uma nova pista chamada golias, seria uma pista gigante 3 voltas com boas recompensas, e  varias missoes para fazer durante a corrida;

barra de dano durante corridas de fuga;

Opçao de reiniciar a corrida;

modo foto na garagem assim como no replay porem na garagem;

recompensas para os 3 primeiros colocados do clan!

Gold racing, corrida onde teria espalhado alguns baus na pista, o objetivo seria quebralos, cada baú quebrado daria uma recompensa no final da partida, a corrida deveria ser muito rara de se achar, e nao poderia ser repetida  nem usar touch drive nela;

Melhorar o filtro de palavras e colocar um denunciar jogador;

caso o lider ficar inativo por 1 mes o jogo deveria fazer uma votaçao se querem mudar o lider se 50% do clan aceitar, o novo lider seria o que tiver em primeiro no rank e o ex-lider nao poderia ser expulso por 2  ou 3 semanas caso ele se ativar de novo o cargo seria devolvido.

Nitro racing, corrida onde a propulsão seria infinita

Ant nitro racing corrida onde nao teria nitro

essas sao minhas sugestões.
no avatar

SlaktarAnders

Windows PC

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:56 am
[quote]Please remove the limit for watching commercials when refilling cars. You have to watch lots of times to play all daily missions for Chiron special event.[/quote]
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:37 am
Downhill domination ps2 alike tracks, vehicles and races

Dear Gameloft

Asphalt 9 is very very awesome that i keep playing it stupidly even though you cheat me with ads (refuels , ad packs)

video watch works but credits doesnt return to my account . that synchronizing logo stutters and the "watch ad" button spins and the text" watch ad " appears again. (Where is the reward though 😞) on daily basis this happens 65% of the time.. Bugatti event refill fuel is a lie...

anyways coming back to actual suggestion..

Im sure you must have seen or played downhill domination ps2 game... I badly need that game on android but the development team is shut down.. Since that team is shut down and many of the gameloft games look or give me feels like that game . (flying vehicles, epic, unbelievable stunts) i thought why not ask/request you to design tracks like that and add bikes like that in asphalt9 (when i say bikes, tracks its like downhill domination)

And the environment, locations like that.. Its really awesome especially if you can jump from a really high (very high) mountain.. Hope you can deliver it

I can see how hard you've tried to be different in asphalt9 (compared with asphalt8) ui is really beautiful... Im sure you can get the idea of what is ask... You can also add wet mud effects like rain tracks (while i drift with bike.. Mud gets shattered on screen... Currently it only smokes out mud while drifting)

Thanks!
no avatar

Burhaan Jagot

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:59 pm
Design game for offline play in events and career and only sync once a day

Remove knockdowns from all multiplayer games

Uncrease fuel bars on cars and reduce waiting time or change the way a car fills up

Refill each fuel bar in a similar way of how event tickets refill

Reduce time ffr event tickets to refill

Improve frame rate for other device models

Reduce upgrade and import parts costs

Get more trade coins on duplicate blueprints; 10 and 20 is very little 

Get reputation in career races played again

Reduce costs of buying credits using tokens 

Increase credits in ad packs back to 50 000; 20 000 is little

Reduce costs of epic import parts in legend store
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:13 pm

Shenk

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:35 pm
Give us something else to do except career, MP and daily events. career is almost done. MP already sucks enough. Daily events boring after awhile. Club race is almost pointless.  Tournaments, time attacks, challenges, or whatever it is. Just give us something new.
no avatar

Ak87

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:19 pm
To be honest, I didn't follow any of the discussion above nor am I sure that this is the right place for this post. In fact I just created this account just to post this one comment.
I just want to make clear that knock dows (which are obviously the worst 'feature' this game has) got even worse when combined with slipstream. Every second mp race I get knocked down while in position 1 without making any mistake at all and then end up losing connection to the slipstream group in front of me without any chance of ever getting back and end up losing points with a superior car and a nearly perfect race.
This absolutely ridiculous and extremely demotivating. It surely does not make me want to spent more money on the game since even a faster car doesn't help.
If the next mp season is the same Ill simply quit playing, I can't stand this any longer.
no avatar

Ak87

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:03 pm
[quote="Ak87"]To be honest, I didn't follow any of the discussion above nor am I sure that this is the right place for this post. In fact I just created this account just to post this one comment.[/quote]
[quote]I just want to make clear that knock dows (which are obviously the worst 'feature' this game has) got even worse when combined with slipstream. Every second mp race I get knocked down while in position 1 without making any mistake at all and then end up losing connection to the slipstream group in front of me without any chance of ever getting back and end up losing points with a superior car and a nearly perfect race.[/quote]
correction it's every damn race!
This is so frustrating, i don't understand how this game can be messed up this badly...
no avatar

Ak87

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:03 pm
Just came back one more time to point out what a piece of ****** knockdown is