Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

disso_peach

Google Play (Android)

canada

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:52 pm
tweak the crash system so that landing on your side with enough momentum to get back to your wheels doesn't instantly kill you, please

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:54 am
Would be very excited to see the "METAL GARDEN" track from Asphalt 8 on A9, and all of the variations of that track!!!
no avatar

Zoom Zoom

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:00 pm
The game must have a feature for controlling rank. Most advanced players quickly move up the ranks. When low ranked players want to see the performance of cars on a track in a season, Youtube videos show maxed out cars by top players. It is too easy for high rank players to finish races by maxed out cars. The game must have a rank controlling feature to enable high end players either match the rank for a race for the videos.
Same goes for multiplayer club races. When a club member starts a race, the other person joining does not know which car rank or class the race is. The club texting feature is awakward with much lag so communication is not easy. This creates a mismatched competition. If you want to engage club members to interact and develop associations, matching/controlling rank feature should be possible.
no avatar

dkdamage

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:16 am
Make getting unlock cars with keys easier. Just spent 2400 tokens on cards with a key drop rate first and ended up with just a few useful blueprints
no avatar

EZ7

Windows PC

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:11 am
I would like to be able to transfer my iOS progress to PC but I can't since it only allows to connect to an Xbox account
no avatar

PoorRacer

Apple (iOS)

Upgrades on cars we are unlikely to get

Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:33 pm
After far more time sunk in this game than I care to admit, the one bit of the gameplay that is likely to cause me to stop playing entirely is being forced to upgrade cars we are extremely unlikely to be able to get. This happens in every Grand Prix to some small extent, but the most absolutely maddening example is drive syndicate 3. How ANYBODY can possibly progress beyond twilight getaway VI without spending $100s of actual dollars is beyond me (and yes I have read the amazing analysis some players have done).  After grinding out every syndicate dollar I can to try to buy all of the Bugatti upgrades that are required, I am still nearly 175,000 short.  Even if I was willing to spend the actual cash (which I cannot imagine anyone is), it would be fully wasted as there is no chance I would ever get the key to that car that you are making us upgrade. I HATE this part of the game and am seriously disappointed that I can go no further in DS3 because of it. Please stop doing this to us.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:09 pm
I have been playing this game for 2 and a half Years now and I'm a TD player. In the event of CAR HUNT RIOT, I always or usually end up in first 25 % of players. I have tried manual driving, but I get a headache every time :(

I've never manage to get into top 5 %, not a single time. Because of that, I also don't get an epic import part. 

Is it possible to change the quota for obtaining import epic part to 10 % in car hunt riot, just as you have made for Weekly competition? This would definitelly improve customer's satisfaction.
no avatar

AlfaZero343

Windows PC

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:10 pm
Make fuel refill even when not emptied
I'm sure this is helpful because me (and lots of other players) have many cars and it's pretty hard to remember to empty all their tanks before ending the playing session.
no avatar

MarkWays

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:29 pm
[quote]Hello, I'm new to the Forum and sincerely don't have the time to read all previous messages written by other users that may have posted similar suggestions to these:
1. Some cars required to participate just in a run or two, demand too much efforts to be unlocked. You should give the possibility to players to trade cars among themselves or to resell them back, at a fair number of C's, to you (i.e., at a percentage of their cost).
2. Blueprint awards should always be for unlocked and not at MAX status cars. As an alternative, T's value should be significantly fairer than it actually is. Some car blueprints are offered at the shop at T 6000 or even more, what could mean the equivalent to 600 unused blueprints, as having been received for cars already at MAX status.
3. You should give the possibility to buy additional gas at the shop -at any moment- against A's, C's or even T's.
4. Special Events like Drive Syndicate are just discouraging. In general, thresholds should be more realistically reachable.
5. Why shall my car always depart from the last position of the departing grille?
6. When a competitor's car is knocked down by me, it should not continue racing that race, as well as if my car is knocked down, the race should stop at that point for me. Why continue racing when you will never beat the limit time of a given race?
7. In solo races, the terms of competition are far away from being fair. When a competitor jumps and not me, he travels faster than when I jump and he doesn't. As this example, there are dozens more that show exaggerated manipulation of the game. What's your goal by doing this, to keep people playing longer?
8. Police patrols attacking your car in solo races are insanely excessive and disproportionate.
That's all for now. Thank you for paying attention to these comments and Happy New Year![/quote]
no avatar

DoomofLegends

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 am
Hi, with 1vs1 arena mode coming back, please separate manual and TD players. Make the players lock in their driving mode before entering the 1vs1 arenas and make it locked through the whole run.
TD players are already knockdown fodder in MP races, please don't make it so in 1vs1 arenas. Manual vs TD is not a 1vs1 , it is a slaughter.
This change will make the new 1vs1 mode more fair for all players. It will also help make it for popular and successful as more people will be willing to try it.