Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:38 pm
Increase the drope rate by car hunts. From start, players had to play 200 times with proper cars to max. them.

Then you set the scale on 250 to max. the cars.

Then you changed the rules....scale is now infinity. You also increased the number of BP's needed to max. the car.

Last car hunt Porsche 718 GT4 is set on scale 530 and something races (if you of course win all 3 tickets in 1 run). Not to speak about Infinity Black S.

That's too much. I understand you have to earn money, but be reasonable. How can you expect in 7 Days to make 530 races.

This is just one of unlogical actions from GL, which actually prevent players to play. Because they know in advance, that they'll not make it.

Be less greedy.
no avatar

Gkakin

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:49 am
True
no avatar

Skadaze

Windows PC

Thailand

Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:27 am
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Something to say about the gameplay, the physcis, the controls? Well, go ahead, we are listening!
What is the point of collecting so many cars and maximizing them if they are not all used? I suggest an event where only one specific car can be used to participate - if you don't own it you cannot participate. Rotate through all of the cars and make the prizes very attractive. I would spend resources on a race like this knowing that contestants are limited to owners of that car. I would spend more recources on obtaining new cars too. I may become more  interested in customizing my cars as well. Prizes of Fusion coins and Tokens would go a long way to encouraging more gameplay. [/quote]
no avatar

ZERO_TM

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:37 pm
Здраствуйте у меня взломали facebook и теперь ошибка "обнаружен параллельный доступ" 
"вход в этот аккант выполнен с другого устройства"[img]file:///C:/Users/Admin/Desktop/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9.jpg[/img]
no avatar

kriffer80

Windows PC

Fail

Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:00 pm
I've never played a more aggravating game.
no avatar

NSgnl

Windows PC

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:06 pm
Re-open the elite daily events race. You keep introducing new better (ever more exclusive) cars and players who were able to enter, more and more often can't enter any more.
So here's my suggestion: instead of only top 5 cars, open up for cars above a certain max level. For instance:
Class C: 3700 and above
Class B: 4050 and above
Class A: 4250 and above
Class S: 4750 and above

Keep it reasonable, for everyone.
no avatar

G2021

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:03 am
Hi,
Can you add [color=#FF0000]aquarium [/color]race and some [color=#FF0000]decals [/color]to the cars like asphalt 8 airborne.

Thanks
no avatar

alanausun

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:07 pm
I come form hong Kong.
and i require costumer service.
gameloft let me find China server.
I want to tell all players.
hong Kong Google play is international server.
we not need use VPN and apps. too play other country game.
why I buy season pass or item in A9 hk download server.
Gameloft tell us contact China server?
its different apps, different accounts ok?
also HK dollars, not same RMB.
if its not clearly solve. I think a9 let Taiwan Hong-Kong, players gone. or gameloft no make sense in Google play area