Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

1 JE LOODUCK

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:56 pm
if we already get 3 stars car should we be at least oportunitu to by more even to max them at some normal prices
no avatar

chabba

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:17 pm
Here's my take on GP adjustment:
To make it fair, set the bar for qualifying pretty sharp (but feasible with TD) so that everybody who plays the game regularly can partake (reach a certain time to qualify, not lower times than others) BUT (and this is very important) group the people for the rounds by their MP/daily event times they do on average on the tracks you selected for the GP.
You can monitor those for some time prior to a GP to gather data.
That way you can prevent sandbagging. New players without any times in MP or daily events are hackers when they do times 10% lower than the top 500 players.
no avatar

Mohamed Naufal

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:07 pm
[color=#555555]I'm using tilt mode. When I hit brake the car drifts and when I hit it again it stops. But this doesn't work in air.
I do 360s off the ramp with nitro; hitting the brake once stops the nitro and drifts on landing (sometime drift doesnt work). Same happens with regular straight flights. However while doing barrel rolls hitting brake once just stops the nitro but doesn't keep the brake on after landing. Shouldn't the behavior be consistent across the jumps?
My 2 cents: I'd like to keep the brakes icon highlighted when I hit it once and can disappear after hitting it again. This would be more helpful to indicate the brake situation in the game.[/color]

KING_OF_ZEUS

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:42 pm
The Sian event is bad. You need all the cars in the event to progress. It’s unfair to those who don’t have an Egoista or Aventador J. You can’t get enough conditions done in the previous challenges to move on without completing the Egoista stage of the Aventador J stage. Change it so you can actually get enough conditions done to get the car even if you’re missing a couple of cars.

Taercenn

Windows PC

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:30 am
The Sián event has been a bad joke at best.

You can't obtain the 85bps needed to unlock it unless you buy them in the shop, since the GP practice packs are useless.You don't even come close unless you own all the other cars for the stages and have them at max stars. You won't come close if you add in the LP ones as well. It is just plain bad.

You can't complete 300 conditions to participate in the final stage competition unless you have the Sián unlocked, as there are less than 290 in the first 11 stages (if you own them all and have them at max stars).

As far as the Grand Prix in concerned, I am mathematically eliminated in my group as of my finish in round 3. Chea-ters are ruining it once again. I have not won a single car from any of the GP's. This will be the last one I bother with. I got buried with aliens and those who sandbagged into the group, plus one guy who is blatantly chea-ting and taking 1st each round.

Top that with practice times that are only attainable by chea.ting or going whale, and you have a disaster of an event.
no avatar

faranmahmood

Windows PC

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:49 pm
PLEASE MAKE A CHANGE REGARDING GRAND PRIX. THE SHOULD BE SEPARATE COMPETITIONS FOR TOUCH DRIVE CONTROL AND MANUAL CONTROL. REASON IS THE BENEFIT GOES TO TOUCH DRIVE AND MANUAL CONTROL PLAYERS LAG BEHIND IN COMPETITION.
REGARDS

392 Shaker

Google Play (Android)

Ty for all the game improvements so far this year. Though I'd like to suggest the following. 
Add personal milestones within the club. Also in club events.
1 rewards for personal rep points earned per season. 
2 club races give rewards. Special car BP only achieved through a club race.
3 length of membership rewards. Epic import parts 

I think personal club rewards will increase activity of the players.
no avatar

manolis2910

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:26 pm
Dear  forum members
I write to you on behalf of my teammates of Gr Racers club. We are an active club and most of us are garage level 15 or above.  We are very disappointed of the way you as a company treat to us as active players. During the last two seasons we are buying legend passes , packs that worth real money and play at least 6 hours per day our favourite game ... Asphalt 9. Our experience of your actions, planning and marketing in the the game is very disappointing, at least. Both last seasons buying the legend pass gave us a minor low class car, some benefits like extra gas, reputation points and trade coins but we didn't get even close to unlock the top cars of each season. So, in addition, we had to spend more real money to get them. We are also terribly disappointed of the , as you call them, game mechanics. We were buying 10xpacks costed 750 tokens or more each. We were also buying packs that costed real money, a lots of them, quick assuming for me and my teammates , more than a thousand euros during the last two seasons. We are disappointed that drop rate was just for the show, 10%, 20% whatever it was, it meant that if it delivers a featured item drop out of, for example, 20 cards it should be enough for the game mechanics. Also, from our experience, we seemed to get more commonly drops of the featured item that we had already maxed. For example I mostly needed huracan's blueprints and got Aventador j's that I already had, and another teammate needed Aventador j's blueprints and mostly got huracan's that he had maxed already and conclusively this is marketing, not random, sorry!!  Last time I spent 54.99€ and I bought a 15xpack with a 10% drop rate delivered me 0 featured items and I applied to you to ask for my money back to make things right.  We were waiting for the new season pass to see some better benefits so we would buy it. We now see that the new season pass is more expensive than the last two and gives lessen things, minor car minor items a few tokens ect.  So, we are here to say that we have decided not to buy anything that costs real money for this season or from now on until we see that you have seriously changed your behaviour, planning and marketing towards to all players like us, as we love and support the game with both our presence and our money. For the Gr Racers club On behalf of k1mi, giorgosacab, AceOfSpades, GreekFreak 21, XAPIAS-4-, Vasilis, I as manolis2910 and my other teammates.
For all the arguments above I have kept evidence videos that I have uploaded on my Google drive to share the links if asked to. This post will also be sent to the support team.
Yours faithfully
EMMANOUIL
no avatar

CatherineEdge

Windows PC

Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:41 pm
It seems that I've reached the point where I can't progress any further in the career. They all need higher ranks or rarer cars. However on the low rank cars I have reached the limit of upgrades 
Also, cards for the rarer cars or even other models aren't being released in events. Even then it's very slow progress now. I also think you need more tickets and offer different cars in the daily events. Again, I've maxed out so daily events become pointless and you get 10 t credits if you get more of these cards.  :(
It was fun in the beginning, now it's just becoming tedious
no avatar

Eviire

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:07 pm
Drifting needs a rework. As of right now, pressing drift (with TouchDrive off) will drift your car a set amount, with you having almost no control over how much it drifts. This is incredibly irritating around long corners, as you car will suddenly stop drifting mid-turn. To fix this, drifting should be changed so that you will only be drifting while you hold the brake button. This allows you to drift precisely how much you want.

Nitro could also use a rework, similar to the one described above. Nitro should be activated once the button is pressed, and deactivated once it is released, with a slight delay after releasing to allow for double-taps and shockwaves. If you want to cancel your nitro right now, you have to drift, which, in most cases, loses speed.