Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

VClyde

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:47 am
Make tap to steer buttons customizable !! Like it was in previous - asphalt 8. Otherwise it's s unplayable... I need to place my thumbs in the middle of the screen to not press drift or turbo accidentally, but this way my vision is denied greatly. FIX ASAP PLS
no avatar

nixMWGD

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:35 am
Please add Facebook as a connect option on Windows Store so progress can be used cross-platform (I play on Android but want to be able to play on PC too). I was really excited to play on my PC with higher quality and to be able to play it on my laptop on the go and switch to my phone when I don't have access to either, but that doesn't seem to be possible. I believe Android has an Xbox app and games can have Xbox integration..so that would work too but I'd prefer just to use Facebook so it would also work with iOS.
no avatar

Badboy07

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:12 pm
[quote="VClyde"]Make tap to steer buttons customizable !! Like it was in previous - asphalt 8. Otherwise it's s unplayable... I need to place my thumbs in the middle of the screen to not press drift or turbo accidentally, but this way my vision is denied greatly. FIX ASAP PLS[/quote]
Yes Yes Yes and Yes, I cant play like this. Need to costume and to put them the way I want same in A8. 
And why don’t have a Reply button when race is finished or when I pause it ...
no avatar

Nayan Kadavala

Google Play (Android)

Re: Huawei gpu turbo

Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm
We want Asphalt 9 is able for Huawei gpu turbo technology

We want gpu turbo in Asphalt 9
no avatar

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:26 pm
Here's a UI suggestion: Let me close popups (e.g., when buying blueprints) by tapping in the top left corner, where the (grayed-out) triangular back button is, or maybe even by tapping anywhere outside of the popup.

I get that the popups are supposed to mimic the Windows OS and its typical close widget location, but from this user's point of view, the popups are not that different from their parent navigation layers, and yet, they use radically different navigation controls.

I trip over this several times a day. In Asphalt 9, you can usually go back and further back by tapping the top left corner repeatedly, but if you start out in one of those popups, I tap the top left corner, and nothing happens. It doesn't help that I can actually see the back button. That's a strong cue, even when it's grayed out.

greenbandit

Windows PC

UK

Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:12 am
There needs to be some sort of direct player vs. player feature. (or is there one that I have missed?)
Asphalt 8 has:-
1 - Local Wifi Games. Ace for two people in the same household.
2 - Asphalt Tracker. Lets you play against a friends ghost and earn rewards.
3 - "Add a ghost" in any carrer game. (Similar to 2)
I guess that to store ghosts uses apprecable server storage, so just being able to race against a friend's time would be sufficient.

The best races I have EVER had in Asphalt games have been either playing against a family member in an Asphalt 8 local wifi game, or playing against a family member's ghost in Asphalt 8 career race, so until this is possible in Asphalt 9, the game will not have that addictive quality that might cause me to spend real money on ungrades. I want to win against my family not just against random faceless people!

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:55 pm
Thank you for the suggestions and ideas all. Much appreciated. You wil lsoon fidn answers to most of yoru suggestion in the Official suggestion answer thread: 
viewtopic.php?f=2324&t=647376&p=3405150#p3405150

Regards,
Andrei

RpM_Justin W

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:03 pm
Have a 60 FPS option for Android devices with Android 7.0 and up in the settings menu....
That would be nice
no avatar

GrimReaperino

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:35 pm
1: It would be nice, of the manual controls could be customized, like in Asphalt 8. I can't use the "tap to steer" function because my fingers are big and I cover half of the screen with my thumbs due to the "drift" and "nitro" icon position, which are a bit awkward for me.
2: An offline mode
3: A claim all button for missions. Also, if possible increase the rewards, because it doesn't make any sense that you gain same amount of tokens for doing 5s airtime and 1500s airtime.
4:The drop rates for some car blueprints are too low, and if some seasons require that specific car, it's inconvenient.
5: If possible, add a "last logged in" notification in the club, so that it is easier for Leaders to decide which players are more active.
no avatar

JAVIREY

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:59 pm
Hola me gustaría de pronto que le quitarán un poco de agresividad al juego en modo historia y en los eventos. Bastante tenemos con el modo multijugador que es bastante agresivo.