Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Epicgamer3851

Apple (iOS)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:35 pm
It would be nice if there was a soundtrack while pausing the race. I love to hear all of the tracks that you guys chose. 
(BTW it won’t let you get a copyright strike just to be safe.)
no avatar

Saniok

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:07 pm
1. Can you make the replay to display nitro bar and speedometer of the player, that is currently looked at (is it would display everything the same, as the original player have seen), it would help to analyze what is going on, which turns have higher average speed, etc. and ofc to analyze who is cheating.

2. Can you make the game to not automatically load the the replay (or via manual setting, that is disabled by default), because the "loading" label disables us from tapping the "continue" button and it has to be delayed by like 2 seconds, until that loading finishes (or just move that label elsewhere - away from overlapping the green button).
no avatar

Kuba Michalski

Apple (iOS)

Hi,

Sometimes when I want to click the „next” buttons after race is finished I accidentaly keep pushing synchronizing tab. Changing it from right to the left  side of the screen would be much better. 

Cheers,
no avatar

mandragonfire

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:00 am
Gameloft please consider removing fuel system or atlest shorten "refill time" or add "more tanks" cus it's annoying af, this game have a great potential so please fix this as fan of this series stop making it more annoying for us, suggestion by a fan.
no avatar

nixMWGD

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:05 am
[quote="GuardianV25"]For this to be ported to Nintendo Switch, GameLoft would have to talk to Nintendo about that, there are some things that would obviously have to be fixed to meet Nintendo's Criteria (the chat system, police chasing the car, the knockdowns, those three things as an example of what would need to be fixed or removed for a "family friendly" game since that is what Nintendo really stands for, family-friendly gaming)
 [/quote]
That's not true.
DOOM is on the Switch, as is Skyrim, and a LOT of violent indie games. It's very easy to get on the E-Shop now.
Fortnite has it's own chat system AND a built-in voice chat system that automatically transmits if you have a headphone with a mic plugged in. Also it's Fortnite, all about shooting each other. Paladins just went F2P on the Switch, again, another shooting game. Warframe is set to be released in the near future. Modern Combat 5 has been announced to be released on the Switch soon. I'd argue Nintendo's own Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a violent game too even if it's cartoon violence against monsters.

I used to think the same thing for a while though. I don't know why though, GoldenEye was on the N64...and COD: WAW on the Wii.

I do think there are a lot of changes that will be needed, just not any of the ones you listed. And not to derail the thread, but these are some of them:
[list=1]
[*]Longer races. I completely understand 30s races on a phone though I greatly prefer the 1.5 minute ones. It'd be harder to understand on the Switch. Races with laps would make more sense. But, if that's too costly for the dev team to do I'll still take 30s races on the Switch over nothing! (seriously are there any other racing games than Gear.Club?)
[*]No refuel system. Even if the game stays F2P, it's a console not a phone. People play longer than 5-10 minutes (what they'll generally play on a phone at a time)
[*]Optimally, just make it a one-purchase paid game and remove the paid currency, but make cars added as time goes on optional DLC like Rocket League, the Crew, and most other car games [color=#333333]to support future updates[/color] as the Nintendo E-Shop supports that.
[/list]
no avatar

Cookeh123

Windows PC

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:42 am
When will you add new car deals to the shop? Im on windows PC and sale has been empty for 2 days already. Also, 20$ worth of tokens shouldn't, and isn't worth 400~ tokens.... You can't even buy 10 packs with that .

Please also increase the 2$ amount of tokens to 65 so we can at least buy 1 pack for 2$...

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:15 pm
Wow, so many amazing suggestions! Thank you all for dedicating your time. :D I'll forward these suggestions to the game team.

Regards,
Andrei
no avatar

xurimx

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48 pm
Resize nitro and brake buttons in tap to steer. They take too much space. Make them the same size as they are in Asphalt 8. As they are it is impossible not to accidentally touch them and get screwed
no avatar

GumballDarwin75

Windows PC

Mexico

Helicopter Spotlight?

Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:15 am
is possible Add Spotlight? i saw a moving spotlight with helicopter why dont add spotlight? also should add shadows.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZWDnxf4.png[/img]
no avatar

AussieTd

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am
1. Introduce 2 laps or more to multiplayer
2. Read in another topic , add an unranked MP mode , based on class of car
3. Increase size of fuel tanks, and some of the ad times required is bad
4. For TD , have a sperate break and drift option
5. Have a mode where you have to use multiple cars , ie lap 1 car 1 , car 2 for lap 2 etc, would force ppl to use multi vehicles
6. A team race, other than milestone pizes no real requirement to be in a club, similar to my multi lap idea , have club v club challenge which has to have say 2-5 players racing over a few laps
7. Understand can't always do 5&6 but could be good to do once every 2 weeks with 5 can be done more regularly in NON MP mode