Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Khaled Bin Moin

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm
Got a few [b]suggestions[/b]

1. Show [b]audio[/b] [b]track[/b] name on the corner of the screen when a new song begins.

2. Add [b]buttons[/b] like "claim all rewards" for TLEs and "Start refueling all of my cars".

3. sync cars images on the cars list with their current colors customized by user.

4. Give notification to a player when one of his club mates surpasses him on the rep. point list. This will make him play more.

5. Give an additional reward to first 3 players of a club after the ending of a season. Determine reward amount based on season rep. point of that club.

6. improve touch drive algorithm. In multiplaye, i cannot pass the slow car ahead of me without breaking it. It just blocks my way. make touch drive smart enough to pass by a slow car ahead instead of pushing it from behind.

7. Can you please show a map of the entire track when a race loads?

8. I'm missing the driver seat and front bumper camera view.

9. Add a rearview mirror on top of screen when racing. This way i can know when to crush other cars behind me  by performing a 360.

10. Add a damage meter for user car when performing "escape" type race. damage increases with every hit by the cops. Race is lost if this meter fills up.
no avatar

GuardianV25

Windows PC

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:40 pm
[quote]In the shop there should be a way to buy tokens with credits.[/quote]
I don't think we should be able to do that, reason being we already have so many challenges to actually earn us those tokens. Like any other mobile game or game in general, you don't buy premium money with in-game money.

Suggestion: Can we buy cars instead of get blueprints? There is way too much RNG in the card packs to the point where you literally have a 1 in a million chance to get what you need. Plus it's not a true card pack if you draw from it and get the same blueprint for the entire pack, need to change that. The blueprints can count towards unlocking the car as either having all the blueprints needed to unlock the car or drop the price of the car if we cannot get the blueprints needed to do so.

Note: That race in Season 1 with the Camaros, I find it **** that the set of races there is supposed to be Camaro in general yet you have it literally locked to one vehicle that most of us probably don't have.... maybe make a second trophy for winning the race with the car required?
no avatar

GuardianV25

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay Suggestion

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:41 pm
[quote="FordGTBestCar"]I do not know if this is the right forum but please PLEASE make the Ford GT available in the shop again but PLEASE make it cheaper! I LOVE THE FORD GT, it is my favorite car! And I have an iTunes gift card worth 20$ and I really would spend all of it just for the Ford GT car! Also hange the gas system but PLEASE MAKE THE FORD GT COME BACK AS A CHEAPER DEAL like $20 or less PLEASE[/quote]
I'm actually ok with the gas system because I have other cars to use for other races. Plus depending on what tier the car is from, the time of recharge can be pretty short. Yes it is annoying but maybe you shouldn't invest all your credits into one car, and also do multiple different races with different cars and maximize your earnings?
no avatar

GuardianV25

Windows PC

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:44 pm
[quote="nixMWGD"]Sorry if this is the wrong place but it doesn't fit the other topics.

PLEASE port this to the Nintendo Switch! I paid $40 for Gear.Club Unlimited wanting an experience like this game gives and was disappointed. If you removed microtransactions and sold it like that game I would have gladly paid for it instead of Gear.Club (but porting it with the current F2P model would be just as great). That console could really use Gameloft's games...Asphalt 9, Asphalt Xtreme, Modern Combat...I think they'd all do fantastic on it because there's almost no games like any of them. Yes people could just play on their phones, but the Switch is more powerful and has better battery life, it could handle these games maxed out for hours and not drain precious cell phone battery. Plus, I'd love to play Asphalt 9 on a tv, this game is GORGEOUS GREAT JOB.[/quote]
For this to be ported to Nintendo Switch, GameLoft would have to talk to Nintendo about that, there are some things that would obviously have to be fixed to meet Nintendo's Criteria (the chat system, police chasing the car, the knockdowns, those three things as an example of what would need to be fixed or removed for a "family friendly" game since that is what Nintendo really stands for, family-friendly gaming)
no avatar

GuardianV25

Windows PC

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:46 pm
[quote="Incubbus"]Remove the language filters, please.

They make no sense: I'm in a German clan and we can't even use the definite article 'die' (who/that for a female), 'testen' (test(ing)), 'spielen' (play) and many many other words without them getting filtered into ***

Free communication is key ;) [Just trust people to report spammers and rudes][/quote]
I second this, or add in an option to turn off language filterl It's really annoying when you have words that aren't even meant to be rude or negative in any way be filtered out of the system, such as "game"
no avatar

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm
Suggestion: Redesign the car representations on the mini map in such a way that I can see cars that are right next to me or right behind me.

This wasn't a problem in earlier Asphalt versions, but 9 uses solid disks for everyone, so if a car is too close too mine, my disk superimposes that car's disk, making it invisible. (Please don't tell me that's an intentional blind spot. :D)

DriverDriver22

Veteran

Windows PC

Utopia

Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:18 am
For starters the same thing that has been asked for in a8 for 5 years,
a confirmation button for token purchases over X amount

next a quick replay mode or more streamlined way to go from finishing a career race to replaying it or playing the next one. right now I finish a race get the results, get the credits, have to click thru the race recording, click thru the "missions" even if I didn't complete any, which finally gets me back to the season at which point I have to select the the correct race again, then select the car again and then finally wait for it it load up. quite annoying when im just trying to win a 30 second race. it actually takes longer to do all the clicking and restart then it does to play it.

Have the location and race title visible for all career races without having to click on them
and / or
add a quick race mode for the 90" and 120" races. (i.o.w. the ones used in mp)

I shouldn't need an excel spread sheet or need to wade thru seasons clicking on every race to find the one I want to practice. These things are available in both A8 and AX, kinda surprising they were overlooked/left out in A9
no avatar

Siddhchakra

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:11 am
You have captured minor detail as well like when car is taking either side turn driver and steering turns in respective direction.

I would like to give feedback on drifting. If I want to drift on left tyres turns to right but if we look at steering it turns to left. This shows mismatch in tyres anf steering turns.

I have sent an email to support email-id with attached screenshot for reference as well.

Once again I'm loving this game.. 😊😊

SpeedyBoi

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:02 pm
[b]Improvments and additions for[u] Tap-to-Steer[/u][/b]

First, the obvious one, add[u] button customization[/u]. 
But I actually have a suggestion to make this easier. [u]A grid.[/u] Instead of eyeballing where each buton is, trying to get them symmetrical, have a grid you can toggle on and off. When on, the buttons would snap to the spots on the grid, making it easier to get them in the same spots on the screen.

Second,[u] 3D touch. [/u]
But not just norrmal 3D touch. (I actually made a post about this in the early stages of the soft launch, which is why it's highlighted in grey)
[color=#555555]In A8 the 3D Touch worked where when you pressed hard enough, it would drift. A great system for how the cars handled. But in A9, with how the steering works (slowing down more the harder you turn), I think a good idea is to make the car steer harder the harder you press. e.g: a light touch will result in a very shallow turn, while a hard press would result in a hard turn. This would make Tap-to-Steer easier, as in order to make a shallow turn now, you have to repeatedly tap in short intervals. [/color]

[color=#555555]So here’s my proposition:[/color]

[b][color=#555555]Have 2 3D Touch options.[/color][/b]

[u][color=#555555]1: The normal drift option, where a hard press makes you drift.[/color]
[color=#555555]2: My idea, “Dynamic steering”, where a harder press makes you turn harder, and NOT making you drift.[/color][/u]
no avatar

[LnX] thJonOs

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:09 pm
Dear Developer Team!

First of all great Job as always. Futher I know that the producing of a new Game costs pretty much. Never the less the Game should be playable without getting forced to buy something. I am now on a certain point where i cant do anything anymore. I need at least 20 cards for the next update. The feelings of mine went from 100% to imediately to 0% because the only thing that i can do is playing multiplayer. (which is broken or something....i get destroyed the whole time, but i dont destroynever) So please make it playable. You dont have to make it easy but like this the game is boring af.