Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

mhamedo

MC5 Snapping Turtle

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:52 pm
Since I apparently can't edit my post nor post any pictures, the parts I was talking about are the postion and distance indicators in the top left corner, and the speed indicator at the top right.
no avatar

Holake

Windows PC

Interesting

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:51 am
[quote="nixMWGD"]Sorry if this is the wrong place but it doesn't fit the other topics.

PLEASE port this to the Nintendo Switch! I paid $40 for Gear.Club Unlimited wanting an experience like this game gives and was disappointed. If you removed microtransactions and sold it like that game I would have gladly paid for it instead of Gear.Club (but porting it with the current F2P model would be just as great). That console could really use Gameloft's games...Asphalt 9, Asphalt Xtreme, Modern Combat...I think they'd all do fantastic on it because there's almost no games like any of them. Yes people could just play on their phones, but the Switch is more powerful and has better battery life, it could handle these games maxed out for hours and not drain precious cell phone battery. Plus, I'd love to play Asphalt 9 on a tv, this game is GORGEOUS GREAT JOB.

My answer:
A Android game for Nintendo Switch Can be a good idea, its original. I thinked about this with Geometry Dash, because it's too interesting
 [/quote]
no avatar

bricas30

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:23 am
[b]Hi Sir,

Can You add offline mode like Asphalt 8 so we can do carrer mode even if we don't have internet access, so we can save our battery in multi player mode.

I Hope this will help the game and for the players who waited for this game 

Thank You,
Sanbi[/b]
no avatar

nixMWGD

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:01 am
Please fix gamepad support. I connected an Xbox 360 controller and it doesn't work very well. Menus don't respond at all. Pressing a trigger causes the camera to constantly switch between modes until I unplug it and plug it back in. With that, layout options would be nice, as would the option to turn off always-on acceleration when using the manual control mode so playing with a controller actually feels like playing a traditional driving game.

Also, I wish the crashing of AI cars wasn't so easy. You just tap them and they crash. I grew up playing Burnout so maybe I'm just wanting too much Burnout, but this game feels a lot like it control wise and in terms of feeling very agressive (it feels more like classic Burnout than Burnout Paradise did and I love that it does!), I just feel like that agressive part could be a lot better. This has been my thought for the last three Asphalt games before this one. I wish when you hit AI cars they would swerve around and try to recover, potentially hitting a wall and then crashing, not crashing when you touched them. With that, they could also be more agressive because they wouldn't just crash themselves when trying to smash a player, making the game feel more balanced and the AI seem a lot more intelligent/responsive as to me it's very easy right now to just crash all the cars to get to 1st. 

This last suggestion doesn't really apply to Legends, but it's about Asphalt and I don't know where to put it. Asphalt Xtreme feels a lot like Motostorm (which is great, I love Xtreme, please port to Switch I will buy it day 1). For the next spin-off Asphalt (as in not part of the main numbered series), one that feels like the Flatout games would be cool. Old derby cars, a reason to work on the crashing/agression AI mechanics I mentioned above, etc. It's a completely different type of racing game, except when you really look at it the main difference is just crashing stuff. It's still about driving fast with boost and smashing things, and given how AMAZING Asphalt games have felt in 8, Xtreme, and 9 (seriously, 9 is amazing. I love the way the cars bounce around and react to bumps and stuff, it looks and feels SO good), I think you all could make a solid high-speed derby game. If you wanted extra points, you could even do the way the game upgrades from junkers on back roads to street racing. That gives it a narrative feeling without any actual narrative because players see and feel a much larger sense of progression because they aren't just getting new car after new car like normal Asphalt...they are getting progressively better cars starting from the very bottom of junkers up to high-performance racers. I think that gives people even more reason to come back.
Though I could understand how stuff like demolition derbies and special events would be really difficult for your team as the systems for driving and handling weren't built with it in mind, but it'd be pretty neat if it could be done. But that's just me, I've been dreaming of making a spiritual successor to Flatout for mobile (and most recently the Nintendo Switch) for years (I'm an independent game developer) but haven't had the resources to do it. I'd love to see it done like Xtreme and Legends [color=#333333]by the talent you've got[/color].
no avatar

kokoa

Windows PC

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:31 am
Hello, is not really a gameplay suggestion, but please add a "leave the game" button on game for windows 10, stop hard is not a good solution
no avatar

kokoa

Windows PC

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:33 am
Hello possible to add a "leave the game" button windows 10 please
no avatar

Anton_Likhachev

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:02 am
Manual control scheme is confusing
Ideal scheme: one side (i.e. left side of the screen) for steer control (touch zones) and the other for nitro and break (buttons) And make it customizable, so the player could choose a size of every zone (like size of a touch zone for steer left or right) and mirror version
no avatar

Albert4g

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:41 pm
[quote="Dylan Maddocks"]In the shop there should be a way to buy tokens with credits.

No. I don't have see that in my phone. I can't buy token or buy pack car.
 [/quote]

Milan Eric

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:17 pm
I agree on the fuel. The high end cars only have 3 fuel...make it atleast 4 lol
no avatar

ultrablue444

Nintendo Switch

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:28 pm
Well this is a great game and this has probably been mentioned before but I'm wondering if there will be a Nintendo Switch port for this game or any other of the Asphalt series because I would love to see that too. I agree with Zjet