Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

davedlx

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:01 am
Please add a button to replay a carreer race after finishing. Often I don't complete with all race flags and would like to replay right away so to get them.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:30 am
Can GL found a better way, how the player could change TD steering to manual steering between the game?

Now I must touch on the left corner of the screen, it's very small window. I often miss it by turning it on and off. That's how I loose time and also a race. It's a problem, take-over solution is not good executed.

The window should be clearly bigger. Perhaps to change also the position. Perhaps to tap with finger on the car?
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:37 pm
Can GL put a safety question in the shop. Me and my colleagues in the club often make a mistake and purchase for example; (a) Credits for blue tokens, (b) Season pass progress, (c) Import parts etc, (d) Card packs...etc.

A confirmation would be needed. That is my suggestion. A question should be something like this..."Are you sure you would like to buy this item?". Answer would be then YES or NO.

I often have open game with cell phone in my trousers and I accidently purchased already something ;)
no avatar

Sean Paxton Brogan

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:26 am
I think i speak for many... if not almost everyone, in asking cordially to please remove the cops from the daily events. its hard enough having to deal with them on the daily grind, but they are ridiculous. Even if you could make the less agressive, or if you destroy them they are done...???? I cannot begin to understand whose idea it was or how you guys rationalized it down in your conversations, and implementation of them into the game, but they are way too much! So please, on behalf of the gamers to the devs... no-no on the po-po.
no avatar

Sean Paxton Brogan

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:29 am
The cops are a good idea (don't get me wrong), but the use of them is excessive.
no avatar

jipplays

Windows PC

Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:17 pm
Maybe add freeplay so then you choose a map and just drive arund with some stunts
no avatar

Razrback

Windows PC

Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm
Latest round of daily events seems so suit the elite players.  I am garage level 14 and cant race in any of them.  Get some dailys that suit everyone
no avatar

Razrback

Windows PC

Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm
Would be good to be able to trade cards within your club rather than getting trade points for redundant cards
no avatar

Striker 77

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:06 pm
A change to [b]Decals[/b], in which custom colors are allowed.
no avatar

Striker 77

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:09 pm
Especially in special events.