Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Gdsnrj

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:30 am
The game is very good . The gifts for increasing our garage levels are none except for unlocking the new bps in the legend store. Here are some suggestions for the gifts that can be given.:
1. ticket bar increment( there always is 10 tickets at the events. ) Allow the players with higher garage levels to buy the larger ticket bar.

2. Ticket refill time decrement. ( Similar to above , allow the players with high garage levels to decrease the time required on ticket refill.)
3. Infinite tickets activation for limited time. (30mins, 1 hour)
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:52 pm
Get rid of the cops in special events. They're hard enough without having to deal with an AI whose only purpose is to slow you down.
Leave the cops in the hunted/escape events.
no avatar

BlkPanther27

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:07 am
Ok so I know that blueprints can be traded for trade coins but I would like to be able to trade unneeded blueprints amongst my group members. That would at least take away from the time needed to acquire a certain car that's difficult to obtain. They way that you guys can make sure that blueprints aren't being traded to someone who's not at the level requirements for a blueprint is to restrict the trade to someone who isn't the appropriate level (If that makes sense). I know that gameloft would probably lose a little money so you can limit the trade to 3 or 4 BPs per person, per car.
no avatar

Poppup

Windows PC

Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:58 am
I've been a player now for this past year. I used to play a different car game online which was in many ways superior in others inferior to A9. A few questions for anyone who can do something about it.
I think any game where you are attempting to make money from should allow players to feel like they are having success and be encouraged to continue to play. In the previous game I played, that was the case, I played until the game went offline and would still be playing if it was still there eventhough the graphics are outdated. 
irstly, Multiplayer knockdowns happen far too easily. Carsneed to be a little more resiliant. Secondly the new scoring sytem is really discouraging for progress, it's like an elevator up 20, get knocked down, down 20. It's ridiculous. Bring back something sensible as it was before Milestones. Keep Milestones, and return tot the end of Multi prizes. It costs you nothing yet gives players greater incentive to play (and spend... seriously).
Season Pass. Why have you lowered the qulaity and quantity of prizes? The Boosts are reduced. Why? and why is it so difficult to get a better group of BPs. So many say they get the lowest level evalmost every time? That's not encouraging.

Card packs, why are there so many options? If I spend money to gain BPs for a given card, then I should get BPs for that car. Why would anyone want to pay money for cards for something they do not want or for T token? I worked out that if I only spend real cash it would cost me over $21000 to buy a car from your shop. for pixels. Whoever thougth of that is greiedy or a bit crazy, worse than that, if someone has the money for that then they have far too much money.
I assume that no one from gameloft will read this and therefore respond. Am I wrong? There are so many suggestions on this forum, do any ever get responded to or acted upon?
no avatar

Gameloftchild

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:07 pm
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Something to say about the gameplay, the physcis, the controls? Well, go ahead, we are list

2 words

everythings is almost perfect in this game except Interface 
the old looked a lot modern and better and easier to use

and also please make GARAGE BACKGROUND changeable 
becouse a lot of people liked the old  ones (black or blue) and also a lot of them liked more the new one 
but please make it changable 

Thanks  
 [/quote]

gregoire2

Google Play (Android)

France

Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:17 pm
I had to uninstall A9 from my Samsung S5 with a 64 GB SD-Card because Android forces the users to have to download the game to main memory before moving it to the SD-Card. Because A9 is getting bigger after each new release, it cannot be updated without uninstalling almost all the applications from my phone (I even try to wipe Google apps caches, but I still missed 500 MB). So please Gameloft, do something about this, so that the game can be updated with a smaller package and moved to SD-Card before downloading the larger packages.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:33 pm
Car Hunt Riot - I suggest, that 25 % of best players get an epic import part. Now it's best 5 %. I think it's unfair to the TD players.

Even if I have maxed the car and driven it very well, it's impossible for me to reach top 5 % with touch drive. It never happens, it's not possible.

Can you do at GL something about it? To raise the gain of the epic import part to 25 %?

Or give us a wheel, like in past Asfalth series....
no avatar

らーり

Nintendo Switch

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:52 pm
私からの提案はAsphalt9のゲームデータをTwitterのようなSNSアカウントと連携し、ゲームデータをSNSアカウントに保存できるようにすることです。そうすればほかの端末でゲームを続きからプレイすることができ、もしも端末が壊れてしまってもSNSアカウントにログインすればセーブデータは無事です。私はもしもNintendoSwitchが壊れてしまい、セーブデータがなくなってしまうことを考えると夜も眠れません!
no avatar

PartyKidAnt

Windows PC

Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:14 am
In My Career Page, when can we have new chapters? Been playing Asphalt 9 since it became available for PC, but after around 2 years, all we see is: [b]More Chapters Coming Soon ???[/b]

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:45 pm
Great suggestions, Legends!

らーりyour progress is saved to your Nintendo Account so your data is saved even if something happens to your device 😋

PartyKidAnt, new seasons have been added in recent updates to existing chapters and the team is also working on the next chapter 🙂