Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Archaeoptryx108

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 pm
Everything that you can buy and the whole career mode needs to be reworked. You cannot just go making some things rarer. My grandma is struggling financially, and I would really like it if there was a way to get the cars for cheap and a way to get all the cars you missed, FOR FREE! (I cannot emphasize that enough.) Like the Rimac C-Two. It would be much easier for noobs to progress without the pay-to-win strategy you are using. And at least add an easy mode that does all that.
no avatar

Archaeoptryx108

Windows PC

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:43 pm
I would really like it if you did it sooner rather than later.
no avatar

Archaeoptryx108

Windows PC

Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:40 pm
I would really like it if you did it sooner rather than later.
no avatar

Archaeoptryx108

Windows PC

Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:42 pm
I am sick of all these pay-to-win schemes and microtransactions! And my chances at getting a certain car at a limited time event? None, unless I am on time. That is so ****!
no avatar

Archaeoptryx108

Windows PC

Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:53 pm
Plus, the card packs should be less random and give you things that you need.

LontruS

Windows PC

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:33 pm
Now that you **** up with the 75k tokens bundle the people who bought a lot of them and used most of these tokens to buy Bailey BXR max star and Ford GT MK2 to max star and probably a lot of credits and premium packs. Some guy bought 400k worth of tokens bailey max, ford gt mk2 max then rest in the premium packs and got 15 cars max. They all got to keep the content they got from the tokens and now they dont even have negative number for tokens.

That was intro for the suggestion.
End Bailey special event and end ford gt mk2 grand prix and give these 2 cars max star for everyone in the game just cause you didnt remove or roll back these people save game that got these 75k tokens bundles. It's not fair for all the player base in this game when some people get so much content for free basically and you guys let them keep all that content they got.

If you want to make moves to save the game from the insane mistake you people made with the bundle that would be first step for recovering from it and get some faith back from player base if you give these 2 cars max star for everyone
no avatar

Archaeoptryx108

Windows PC

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:35 pm
or you could just give all the stars and be done with it.
no avatar

Іван Рурак

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:09 am
Can  you please add some knockout resistance. For example you pay 5-10 blue jems, and while one race you obtain  ghost mode, so you can race through opponents . It would be nice antistress feature.
no avatar

sszdal

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:40 am
It is recommended to add a new operating mode: The left and right arrow keys can be used individually without tapping the screen. You can refer to the master operation of the Chinese server. Hope to adopt, thank you : )
no avatar

Archaeoptryx108

Windows PC

Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:24 am
Yeah,if you give at least 900 gems after every race.