Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Richard(719)

Apple (iOS)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:27 pm
Since the update when in garage and after the car has all the blue prints it’s stops showing the name of the car. Can you add the name of each car in the corner or something. Thanks
no avatar

johnle

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:22 pm
Hi, can you [b]make the brake in manual mode just like the brake in touchdrive[/b] ? 
When you push the brake, it will brake and it will stop instantly when you stop pushing the brake.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:23 pm
I'll forward your suggestions to the game team 😉
no avatar

JaroDK12

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:16 am
I love your game however i believe you can improve it by adding 3rd control scheme without auto accelerating. When i play on PC with gamepad i like to accelerate/brake myself, so it would be cool if you added third option there.
no avatar

chabba

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:49 am
I would very much appreciate if you could add the function to manually stop transforming blueprints into red tokens, but instead to collect them and if you reach a certain amount of blueprints for a specific car, you can turn those in for an epic import part.

And once you have it maxed out, it automatically transforms them again.

For example, 100 collected Lotus Elise blueprints give you an epic import part for the car.
Raising the amount of needed blueprints can be linked to the different upgrade prices for cars within the classes.
no avatar

s8nis

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:39 pm
Please re-work the Garage level system.

Currently, I am in the S rank league for career season and I was able to advance back then due to the fact that earlier, I was stil able to purchase blueprints for the cars that are unable for me to buy via the legend store. Now, due to the recent update in the garage level and everything else in general, I can't buy Lambo Centenario nor can I buy La Ferrari unlike before, in the Legend Store to rank up my cars and advance further.

Plus, if you think about it, the 500k garage level is really high. Knowing that I was able to unlock cars that are required in the other career seasons. Please rework it don't show that you people are clearly milking us for money as is you guys are forcing us to purchase packs just to unlock more blueprints on cars.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Nice ideas, guys, I'll get them to the game team 😉
no avatar

chabba

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:16 pm
I wonder why there is a reputation-based club reward, but not a reputation-based reward for each player seperately, regardless of the club progress.
For example, one could introduce a credit reward of, let's say 100k for the first 10k, 20k rep gives 200k, 30k gives 300k and so on.
I think this would motivate people a little bit more and reduce the frustration with (once the blueprints are obtained) unfinished upgrade projects.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:12 pm
Thanks for the suggestion, chabba!
no avatar

André Gallegos

Google Play (Android)

Gameplay IMPORTANT suggestions

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:59 am
SUGGESTION FOR THE MULTIPLAYER:
Hi players. I want to share with you a suggestion I have for the game.
This is a multiplayer season with POLICIES. Rules:
1) The races start with a police chase for all runners.
2) Runners should focus on knocking down all police vehicles
3) Knock down police cars will give a score for each runner's point counter during the race. SUVS will give a little more. The armored police SUVS will give even more points.
4) Police helicopters will be knocked down (giving more points for the counter).
5) The runners cannot knock each other down.
6) It doesn't matter who reaches the goal first.
7) There will be a time limit, for example, 5min per race, repeating laps.
8) The highest score will be won by those who take down more police, as is the normal multiplayer by positions
So there will be no fighting to knock down each other, nor will repeated turns be tedious (for many it is).
I posted this suggestion in Asphalt Legends Latinoamerica facebook group and received good responses =).
Thanks for your time. Regards.