Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

0o3

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:13 am
Also.. 
Please introduce 'no touchdrive' races, especially MP ... all those touchdrive players are  PITA, lets show then what real driving looks like :)
no avatar

0o3

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:15 am
This is my most important suggestion:
When Im browsing my cars, show them in the right colour!
I really hate some of the icon colours, besides, i want to see MY car, not some generic one. 
Kind of like selecting from your own garage.
no avatar

Artie Hobson

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:10 pm
As much as I love this game the ranking and gameplay totally ****!!!! How is it that anyone cane bump me and I get wrecked but I cant even do the same with a nitro shockwave. I land on people and i wreck but in reverse they wreck me. People crash and reappear still directly in front of me, I wreck and reappear in last place and UNABLE to catch anybody even with a faster car. This kinda crap takes all the fun out of the game for me. Your ranking system and multiplayer system is bad also...how can i be in a race with other cars that vastly superior, lose and still lose ranking points. That IS NOT FAIR!!!! Dude you need to adress this and tighten up your game before you lose players out of fustration.
no avatar

Mousetaffa

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 pm
Loose the political advertisements! Hey this is a game, it is supposed to be fun, not divisive. Don't ruin the fun atmosphere you have created by repeating the same poltical ads over and over and over and over...

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:49 pm
Please loose the adds (like the Coffee Site add) where you have to accept cookies, then visit the site to get your fuel ticket.
no avatar

Glaca

Windows PC

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:58 pm
Elite class events should cycle through tracks as well.

It's very repetitive when you have to play same 4 tracks back to back with same cars (Vencer, Evo, Huayra, Chiron).
Only time it gets "fresh" (but not really) is when top car gets removed from pool or new one takes its place.
no avatar

JoelmirSoares

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:44 pm
Minhas sugestões são, deixar o jogo offline e tirar os limitadores de combustível que existe no modo Carrera, e diminuir em 80 por cento os carros com diagrama, deixando esses 80 por cento com compras com crédito e fichas, pois sinceramente o jogo se tornou muito defasado em termos de acessibilidade, só quem paga poderá ter acesso a experiência que o jogo oferece, jamais irei trocar o Asphalt 8 pelo Asphalt 9, enquanto haver esses problemas.

Uma dica valiosa, usem o Asphalt 8 como no quesito, micro transações, multiplayer e jogabilidade, se ocorrer isso, o Asphalt 9 se tornará o melhor dos melhores.

Obrigada e boa sorte a equipe da GAMELOFT!!
no avatar

Chris Fred

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:14 pm
[list=1]
[*]Remove language filter
[*]Remove fuel system it's annoying
[*]Add new game modes
[/list]
no avatar

Chris Fred

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:36 pm
Make cars easier to unlock especially during special events
no avatar

Argie888

Windows PC

Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:21 pm
Hi is it possible to increase nitro by 5 units to every car,after all nitro is the most fun to this game and speed