Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Madkracker

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 pm
A couple of things I've noticed early on. Multiplayer is completely unbalanced. There's always 1 car that dominates each class and it takes skill out of the equation. Knockdowns are too unpredictable to be in multiplayer as I have landed on players and not got a knockdown while getting tapped in the back bumper may cause a knockdown. I was also completely turned off of spending real world money after buying a 10 dolar event car pack getting the 1 blueprint and nothing else for the event car. Then spent the tokens on guaranteed 750 token event car deal and only getting 3 blueprints. So for 10 dollars and 750 tokens I got 4 blueprints got the event car. Ridiculous. I would suggest the 750 packs guarantee the 15x blueprint for featured car and the rest random. Spending real money should also be guaranteed more if it's directed at a specific car.
no avatar

Tiger245

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:38 pm
Add Bikes

Just like asphalt 8 add bikes to this game. It would be really nice if bikes comes to asphalt 9.
it will attract bike gamers and the game will be more famous.
no avatar

GuerreroNoob

Windows PC

Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:16 am
Recientemente formateé mi laptop, ahora tengo problemas de jugabilidad, ya que en varias ocasiones los controles "se traban" y me hace perder carreras en varias ocasiones, por ejemplo, cuando giro se queda "trabado" y sigue girando aún cuando dejé de presionar el botón, antes de que formateara mi laptop, no tenia ningún problema con el juego, ¿me podrían apoyar con este tema? ¿a qué se debe? ¿cúal sería la solución?

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:31 pm
[quote="Tiger245"]Add Bikes

Just like asphalt 8 add bikes to this game. It would be really nice if bikes comes to asphalt 9.
it will attract bike gamers and the game will be more famous.
 [/quote]
The game needs more tracks, not more vehicles of any kind!
no avatar

patheinthu

Windows PC

Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:32 pm
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Something to say about the gameplay, the physcis, the controls? Well, go ahead, we are listening!

In syndicate mode of special events, legend store needs to refresh in order to update new car for those players who cannot buy with real money like me. thanks
 [/quote]
no avatar

XxAldoxX19Xx

Windows PC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:34 am
it will be wonderfull if you could include a "cockpit" camara mode.
no avatar

MizzJulijanaBG

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:37 pm
Hello!
My suggestion is quite simple for now
In the FREE package that we get can that package also contain cars that are unique to each user and not just the standard maxed out cars ? It makes no sense anymore ! Also the 4 ads we have to go through for 3 min for nothing to obtain cars we already have and get red points instead of something we might need due to each individual person ?
Thank you! I will add more suggestions later but this is my first post and I came here because I found that the FREE button is useless now ..... because I have all those cars many light years ago and this is my favourite game I even buy from the store with real money the only game I play !
Also TILT mode in ashphalt 8 was much easier here I cannot even control sensitivity mode as I like without a iPad and still I think I would be horrible at it I think the same TILT mode algorithm from asphalt 8 should be transferred to ashphalt 9 so more people get the expierence of driving on their own and chose accordingly where they want to drive not just have set locations in touch mode ON!
Ok thank you :)
Soon making a club .. first club failed I did not know how to get really good players on my team so was hitting 65,000 on my own didn’t know what to do. Learnt from other groups. Like the group chat but nobody ever has a leader to give out group tips for better play I would really like my team when I am done being “used” by the team I am in and a very ungrateful team .
I learnt so much zIt is time to start my own only thing is I need good players level 43 plus and garage level 8 ....
after this season look out!!!!!! Vroom vroom LoL
Ok thank you
Xoxo
MizzJulijanaBG
I make 10,000 to 12,000 rep points in 2 hours less!!! From zero!!!

john_wheelman

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:09 pm
Game needs more music content. I know, that players can listen their own tracks at the background, but anyway game needs more music.

jackyliu009

Google Play (Android)

The reputation system is fine, but could have a number of reputation points displayed for other players to track, as well as how much needed until they level up.

The event tickets system? Is not fine in my opinion. There could be an increase in the maximum amount of event tickets (right now the maximum amount is 10) as your reputation level rises. For example, if one of my rewards from leveling up to...let's say Reputation Level 40...is 2+ max. event tickets, then the event tickets will display from...ex. 10/10 to 10/12, of course with a 20-minute delay in order to get 2 more tickets.

Thank you for paying attention to my suggestion.
Questions, comments, concerns? Private message me.
no avatar

ASL Two-fifty

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:48 am
I have some suggestions.

1. Can you be able to unlock 60fps for all devices in Android? I do not refer to optimize all devices in And, but to allow players to choose using playing 60 fps like Chinese version for any devices, including LG V50, Note 10 or + with 5G and non-5G etc.
So, some old models cannot still play 60fps, but up-to-date models can choose playing 60fps not only Galaxy S10 but also the latest.

Plus, GL allows 60fps only S10 but not its 5G models. I can't understand such measure, that is, those who use non-5G S10 can use 60fps, but 5G users can't use it. Plz solve this issues.

2. Recently, Chinese version of A9 has released. I saw difference b2w globals and chinese.
How do you think about this difference? I think it is unfair slightly...

For now, that's it.