Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

ZeusOfOlympus

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:45 am
First of all, just wanna say that I love the game, keep it up! I just have a couple of things to make you guys aware of.

1. The biggest issue I have is lack of offline support. I live in New York City. I ride subways a lot. I cannot play this game [b][u]at[/u][/b] [b][u]all[/u][/b] during my commute to and from work, which is when I'm most likely to play. Even the single player career mode is [b]completely[/b] off limits. I recommend offering a practice mode that allows people to play offline without utilizing gas canisters, or earning rewards of any kind. This way, players can work at becoming more skilled and confident, and best of all, they can play offline. Now I understand that fuel is a core mechanic, but how is that fair to someone who just wants to play your game, but happens to be going underground while doing so? Once I come out of the train station, that's it. I'm on my way to my office or to my home or wherever I'm going. Now I no longer want to play, because I'm no longer traveling. So something has gotta give.

2. Also, I really feel like your card pack drop ratios could use a little help. I mean seriously. You might get a few hardcore fans who will drop buckets of money on tokens to buy special packs during special events... but after the last event that featured, among others, the Bugatti Chiron, I feel a little turned off about the entire prospect of playing to earn tokens, or buying tokens with which I could buy packs because of the pathetic drop ratios. I mean, I'm an adult. I work full time. I play this game sparingly at best. You're trying to appeal to people who are capable of making financial decisions, aka [b]adults[/b]. So work with us here. I'm not even asking to increase the percentage of the featured blueprints, just get rid of all the low tier stuff. Seriously. I didn't spend my hard earned money for a "special pack" of low-tier garbage that I could get from the free ad packs. Give us the option to strictly purchase what we're after, and no, one or two blueprints with a combo pack that includes credits, tokens, and a few low drop rate "special" packs aren't gonna cut it. Not when it takes like 60 blueprints to unlock a car. That, my friends, is an insult. I didn't pay all this money just to roll loaded dice. Something's gotta give.

Consider another popular game that has a similar growth structure: Injustice: Gods Among Us (for mobile). The characters are purchased in card packs, not unlike the cars in Asphalt 9, and while the standard packs are indeed a roll of the dice, the special packs that are offered during special events say clear as day what is inside, albeit at a [b]substantially[/b] higher cost. Thing is... I respect that. I would rather pay 3000 tokens upfront [b]knowing[/b] that I would get a helpful number of a specific blueprint rather than gambling 4 times with 750 tokens and coming up empty for what's being [b]advertised[/b]. Honestly, I'm not likely to spend money on the latter. But for the former, my wallet is wide open. The upfront approach will always bode well with the consumer base.  Please consider that. And run it up the ladder. I'm tired of chasing a carrot on a stick like a mule.
no avatar

Argie888

Windows PC

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:52 pm
Please consider making a race with infinite nitro or with too many nitro bottles!!Thank you!
no avatar

Trần Minh Hoàng

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:23 am
[quote]To the old iOS device like the iPhone 5S, I highly suggest to decrease the graphics, increase FPS a little bit (or make it customize-able, and remove the Watch Replay ability (if possible) please. I played it on my 5s and it was lag, sometimes crashes itself, really annoying, especially in high-ticket-required events or Multiplayer, which I was so close to the finish line...
Please reply.[/quote]
no avatar

DylanMcD

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:24 pm
Maybe you have already tried this, but is there a reason the 2018 iPad Pros don’t have 60 FPS support, even though they iPhone XS and iPhone XR do? The iPad Pro has a much more powerful processor, especially in the graphics area, and has about the same resolution as the iPhone XS Max. It would be so great to have 60 FPS on this big display! (Or maybe even 120 FPS, if at all possible, to match the display’s refresh rate?)
no avatar

Arvind Bhaskar

Windows PC

Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:08 am
Add a refill all cars button in the main page so that when u exit and we know it may take more than a hour to come back we will use to click it and all cars will start refulling
Try to accept cross platform support since i play it my pc at home i also wish to play it in my mob when i'm out i dont want to constantly depend on my laptop

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:21 am
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'll make sure to forward them to the game team. ;)

LontruS

Windows PC

Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:16 pm
Stop NERFING TD !!! Cien Day 2 not possible to make under 01:20 for last pack with GOLD Rezvani Beast with Touch Drive !!!

Just remove the Touch Drive from the game if you hate it so much that screw people over with every update nerfing it more and more!
no avatar

Marian M.

Windows PC

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:58 pm
Hi Gameloft,

I am getting the Gregthatcher Shuttle game add for 2 weeks now. Lately I am getting it constantly and no other add seems to be good enough than this piece of "work". It is so boring. It has rudimentary graphics and some ugly faces that makes it all so unviewable. This add and game itself is for mentally undeveloped people. Why do we have to suffer for this. I call it the worse torture from gameloft. Please dont make me open a petition for this. People can quit the game for things like this.

Cheers!
no avatar

Squirrel18

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:08 am
Thanks for making such a fun game.

Love the music too. I wish there was a way to see the artist and title of the track that is playing. Would be nice to discover new artists.

Thumbs up.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:53 pm
@Marian M. - please get in touch with the Customer Care team via the in-game button so an agent can help you out with the ad.

@Squirrel18 - thanks for the kind words, happy racing!