Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:31 am
I appreciate your efforts to make this a better game Scavxo 🙂
As of now it’s clear that GL is trying hard to **** our money, and A8 confirms this. Trust me, it wasn’t like that some years ago.
Still, I try to not think about it too much. I just play and take whatever I can take, that’s it 😊
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:41 am
Atleast someoe who can understand... No more talk about vip... Now its up to them.. Either to destroy this game or do something which they never done before likemy idea which will make them earn lot of money.. Like darts of fury subscription... New nfs title which will be released in couple of months has got subscription...

Funny thing is while i recommended this to jony(who was one of the icon (top 3 rank player) this is what he replied.. I was shocked.. He is damn smart in researching..

https://i.imgur.com/MVTksQ1.png

You can do search for those videos on youtube... Like him i should also ditch android games and move to console games.. But i just tried to hold onto everything.. Its bad good graphics game turning trash... Just few more updates to see if they are improving or not..

Yes i watched that asphalt 8 update video on asphalt channel.. Comments section is very funny..Asphalt9 Game still has time to correct its mistakes and hasnt gone worse like a8.. But if they do it then its time to really stop playing... Or will just have to sot with regrets

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:09 pm
🙂👍

And yes, many comments were negative towards A8’s Fast-Lane Update. I saw them myself. I wonder if GL even reads them...
no avatar

vrspinto76

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 am
[color=#555555]after the update the class  cups are harder or impossible to win. i use touchdrive and android. friday i could not won a class s cup with 3450 centenario and today the class d event with a maxed nissan. i,m always overtook at the near end. please gamlefot fix this.[/color]
no avatar

Zoran Marinčević

Windows PC

Low framerate only on new Caribbean track!

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 am
I do not have a computer of the very latest generation but all the tracks so far have worked smoothly but with the Caribbean is not the case. On new track sporadically framerate drops dramatically. Why?
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:11 pm
I noticed the view of the car changed Today between the race. I always use steady camera, but Today you have changed it.

It's annoying and don't know why GL has done it. It is essential for drivers. I have a problem with it.
no avatar

VasiVasilek

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:38 pm
I would like to see packages only with drawings for one machine on iOS! Same as on Android!

Taercenn

Windows PC

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:56 am
Ticket maximum increase. You have almost all the Daily Events section at 3 per attempt. The friggin Special event runs a bunch at 2. An increase to 20 tickets would not be too much. If you start adding up what it takes just to do one attempt in each event, you will find that 20 should be a good balance.
no avatar

rio2

Windows PC

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:41 am
is possible play A9 on 2 PC with on account xbox?
no avatar

VasiVasilek

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:57 pm
[quote="Taercenn"]Ticket maximum increase. You have almost all the Daily Events section at 3 per attempt. The friggin Special event runs a bunch at 2. An increase to 20 tickets would not be too much. If you start adding up what it takes just to do one attempt in each event, you will find that 20 should be a good balance.
 [/quote]
[color=#212121]I would also like the number of tickets to rise to 20.[/color]