Re: Gameplay suggestions

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:02 am
Forum is filled with bugs

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:06 am
Well that’s bad. Everything works fine on other sub forums here, so why not on this one?

Whatever, you got the point 😉
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:24 am

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:21 pm
Yep, saw that. Nice brochures you have there 🙂

Not sure if GL will implement them though. Given the direction A8 has taken, I tend to believe they are going to take and take, instead of giving... but we will see, maybe things will change for the better... hopefully... 🙂
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:29 am
"It is often the last key that opens the lothereHaha thats what im thinking right now.. Gameloft seems to be happy with this low sales..

These are just the final good ideas left in terms of making money... If someone's not dumb they can clearly say game is performing so poor right now by looking at three points. 1. Worst ai in gaming history! During the beginning of race of events.. They show it like as if we are going to play against someone who is really powerful and really fast at driving.. But as soon as the race begins it starts to feel like we are racing with Buffoon's... Those needles random spins, inability to go faster, trying to win the race by constantly ramming... Gl did this because they think doing this might frustrate people and will result in money to their pockets through upgrades but how people will see it is that.. Why is this game so ****.. Why does ai cant drive faster or why does it have to hit us all the time or push things to us.. So they will uninstall it and choose to play EA or Eden games.. Im a rep level 101 player in no limits and not asingle race i find problem with ai... Whenever my car rank is low... They make it ultra harder to even touch or ram ai cars... It just goes fast like a tracer bullet and it starts to feel like you cant win without upgrading cars.. Both the games trying to make us to upgrades.. But when compared to asphalt9... No limits delivers adrenaline rush race and if we drive we can enjoy driving (in asphalt9 bunch of buffoons will always sticking with our car.

2. Look at the design of tracks... Very good in graphics but the way the routesare designed is also feeling like theywant to frustrate me.. Not to mention the fact of these old school buggy controls which never does what we actually intended to do it.. I felt like no limits has the best controls option out there.. I dont want the same controls to be added on this game.. Thats why i asked in game analog where analog size can be adjusted, position can be moved, right area for drift, timely swipeup for nitros..this wouldbe best alternayive for people who dont have joystick.. I can guarantee no Mobile racing game has done it before... I guess asphalt 9 will ignore it just because they dont want users to experience feel good driving controls and definitely want to keep it buggy so its easy for them to frustrate users.

3. Multiplayer positions.. Even if i play less.. My leaderboard position is under 40000.. Which directly tells less than 50k players are playing.. Ok for the sake of argument let's keep it 100k.. Game has 10 million + installs where does these 9 million plus people gone?
Must have uninstalled it or hardly opens up the app weekly once or two.. Developers must be ashamed of this uninstalls and inactivity ftom users..

As you said for asphalt8.. Same fate couldhappen for this game too... If they dont have money for development they could just worsen it so that everyone will stop playing that game thinking its not worth spending time on this one.. Let's move to asphalt9 it has got better graphics , better progression, plus its just not bad as how asphalt8 turns out to be.

The same fate will happen for this game if ever somthing like asphalt 10 comes out.. Ijust dont want that to happen because only gameloft game i play is this one (asphalt 8 might be good to watch gameplay videos on yt but it never gave me interest to play) This one is goodthatswhy iam trying hard to save it so that it wont take the direction of asphalt 8.. Yes just like forza fans, EA fans i could have just skipped this... But i wanted to be good at everything.. Current new location is amazing but if i quitted the game earlier like 3 months before i wouldnt have enjoyed this update or most likely regretted for quitting this game while i have watched those teasers.. I just want to hold onto this game by making progression at decent pace but not sink inside it as i already have few more hobbies to enjoy and more lifeand job problems to fix... Seriously idont have time forcompetition... Want to be like these players who wants to be in top 1000 at multiplayet... I donthave desires at all.. I just want my cars to be upgraded and to enjoy them playing in careers, feasting graphics, locatioms, flying around, performing stunts.. etc but thats really it.

Gameloft should take a moment to listen as its not only going to make people like me, mchelle happy for easing up with progression through subscription but also the crazy amount of money that they get from subscribers will also give serious motivation to work on new updates, locations and getting licenses for new carmodels.. Making this as last never ending development game.

5$ may be low but when collected from 1 million people... Its just 5 million per month... Im not 5 million per month through the current game scheme..

Game is currently at a stage where its gaining popularity(40%) losing users(60%)

This is the best time to act...at least 2 million people will subscribe just by looking at the benefits.. Easily they can generate 10 million every month.

2 million subscribers ? Maybe in your dreams.. No lol.. Its actually quite possible.. Sometimes even more.. Just look at spotify, Netflix subscribers.. People pay almost close to 10$... The problem is not people dont have enough money for subscription every month but rather it lies with the benefits... People look for benefits and wont play/gamble with their hard earned... If you are providing enough benefits why would they even give a second thought ? So deliver it gameloft .. Please dont destroy this game gameloft by **** ai, card packs.. etc etc
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:58 am
^^Last key opens the lock haha*

Another living proof reason game perform poorly is their further changes to amateur, advanced, expert races... Plus"Triple"your credits at tge endof races... Seems like nobody is watching ads too. haha..

Gameloft dont try so hard.. These ideas which you implemented now can actually backfire you .. Learn from others.. You wont lose your pride lol.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:14 pm
So how much impact do you think Gameshaft's failure (due to Technical Issues beyond their control) to properly introduce the Windows version of the latest update will have?
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:08 pm
Maybe microsoft hate this game.