Re: Gameplay suggestions

Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:16 am
disable view -> print layout
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:47 pm
There is a detailed explanation about cross platform sync on my google docs link (previous comment)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yKzM57e.jpg[/img]

i recently watched a youtube video where we can cast/play  the game directly on TV(i didnt know about this because im hardcore rooted user who used to ultra debloat the phone...uninstalled almost many of the samsung apps where "smart things" was one of them...after watching that video i learnt i can play this game on big screen (TV) directly without needing for microsoft account (the reason why i kept asking for cross platform sync is that i wanted to play this game on big screen(i wanted to try it because i will never buy a phone from samsung until they release 4k phone + battery above 5500 mAh + better audio) even desktop is same (i will not buy a new laptop until asus releases real 4k uhd, adobe 100 sRGB, 2080 graphics, 240Hz... im currently stuck with these old models so fiunding there is an option to temporarily escape this trap was treat for me

That gameplay on the youtube video...IT Was awesome..though i didnt like those ugly buttons showing up on screen

while a joystick is being used (those button will not show up)

this is how i planned (maybe i will follow this if i bought that tv)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ncJlTgT.jpg[/img]
connect the phone , place it down....only hold the joystick in hand...since my joystick is wired i dont have to see those 2 displays same time...i can just concenterate on TV (ignore the mobile) and play

i dont know if i will buy that TV but  i am convinced now as there is hope for me to play this game on big screen (but still having a cross platform sync is plus because not many people own samsung mobile)

the only drawback with this joystick is...on this joystick

R2 - Brake  L2- nitro
L1 - Brake  R1 - nitro

Actually it should be L2/R2 Brake ( i dont care about L1/R1 because i dont use them...i use A for nitro)

while i go for a ramp on the left (I would use L2) while i go for a ramp on the right (i would use R2)

This is more convenient (current method which you have is confusing) and please add separate button for 4 different types of nitro (lot of buttons left unused in joystick)

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:49 pm
Would like to see 'A WHERE CAN I RACE THIS CAR ICON?' in the Garage feature. The "WHERE CAN GET BLUEPRINTS ICON" is somewhat handy for this when a car is not starred up, but once it is Max Star or Max Gold, there doesn't appear to be any easy way to know where it can be raced.
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:13 am
i just hate seeing club rewards being misused....while you can easily fix it using 2 simple rules (im not sure why you arent working on this)

1. A person who leaves a club can't join that same club back again

Leave club warning: You can't join this club back again! Are you sure ?

so while this is added basically the club members are locked out...because they cant join back in that same club again to grab all the club rewards and its not quite easy to adapt new club rules which they will be joining (or generally getting along with those new members in that club) chances are in new club which they join... they wont be able to collect as many milestones while they collected in their old club 
some users might think...we have contacts outside of asphalt 9 game with our club members...we will just create a new club and join together..argh whatever

to fix this ...1st time club creation = 50 tokens...2nd time club creation = 50000 tokens!

what if those players creates a new account and join back again? Yep sadly they will join together! but hey at least be happy that you've suucked that user time as by creating new account they have to start over the game from beginning (like google filter message...No filter is 100% accurate, but SafeSearch should help you avoid most adult images and sites...) adding this might not prevent it fully but it will  stop 98% of the players leaving a club for bps..atleast those who have common sense will not leave clubs to get blueprints and abusing club rewards feature!

my problem is not that other making progress faster than me...its just loyal and honest players getting stuck and opportunities are not provided for them...Lolz at your marketing and business strategies...you are 100% fine with hackers enjoying this game, people abusing the club rewards but hurts you to add subscription ? shame on these kind of tactics and ethics that you're pushing this game..

This is why people work with so much dedication to breach your servers and hack this game....if you could just start being nice,,,nobody would prefer for hacked version of this game...adding subscription with cheaper subscription (yet decent amount) will make this game hacker free zone.

prizes like this will do [url]https://www.reddit.com/premium[/url]  

spotify has over 70 million subscribers who pays 10$+ amount per mount...The reason i say this is not for the amount but for (subscription database) just see how many people are ready to pay 10$ every month... On games like this....The problem is not with introducing subscription but with the benefits ( if you're providing little to no enjoying features...nobody will care to pay a fixed amount every month) Anyone will pay 5$ if they know that the amount that they spend will return happinesss

.Especially while you add exclusive feature for vip (truly anti hack features) even an hacker will give up and subbscribe for vip

The features (it must be like fuel, refill time limit) ...hackers can nitro hack, speed hack, token hack , coin hack but they will never be able to play this game without fuel cap limits...like that make exclusive features work on only VIP subscription activated acccounts.

Recap! of the above said benefits and new ideas (FOR indepth detailed instruction visit my google docs link on my previous comment...disable view -> print layout in settings for best reading experience)
[list=1]
[*]Vip Lottery wheel spin
[/list]
options inside wheel 

1  Unlimited Fuel for 24 hours (until next spin on the next day arrives)
2. Unlimited Event Tickets (until next spin on the next day arrives)
3. 350 Tokens
4. 300,000 Coins
5. 3x Club Rep for all races that they play (for 24 hours until next spin on next day arrives)
6. Daily car loot refresh (while a user gets this feature...allow the user to refresh the loot using tokens (2 refreshes)

1st refresh : 450 tokens
2nd refresh  900 tokens
While a user refresh the loot for 1st time using 450 tokens...add bps of 6 different cars (2 from each, basically 2  replayable races) these blueprints must be from the cars that he doesn't have. While a user refresh the loot for 2nd time using 900 tokens...add bps of 9 different cars (3 from each, basically 3 replayable races)               

7. One “S” Class car fully maxed out for 24 hours with unlimited fuels (it’s more sort of “rent”  This “s” car can be the best “S” class car from the car allowance list of current multiplayer season ( on the day which he spins the wheel)

8. Same as feature “7” but for “A” class car for 24 hours with unlimited fuels.

These are the 8 options that should be placed on wheel.   

You may see the benefits are extremely high but for me i will be only happy if i get the options 3,4,5,6 on the wheel (1,2,7,8) is still a con for me.

Its not like i am going to get 350 tokens or  300,000 credits every day...chances are very odd but all other options are still enjoyable which will make every day spin exciting!!
2. Access to VIP Store (get bps, import parts of all cars at cheaper and fixed prize using tokens or coins) 
3. Daily Token Hunt (250 tokens per day / guaranteed 250 tokens for vip subscribers but only if they play and beat the challenge)
4. VIP Rewards on Daily Events and Special Events
5. Cross Platform Sync Setup
6. New! Unlimited Ramp Nitro packs

Make this as vip exclusive feature ( can be used on events, special events, career races as the races are with bots) block this feature on multiplayer.

Basically what this feature should do is that while a user goes through a ramp or roll...car should automatically shockwave while they go on a ramp and nitro bar should be filled until landing (Where vip user can initiate a second shockwave upon landing)

For free users (Set the limit to 3 packs) 1 pack = 1 race (so free users/ hackers can use this feature only for 3 races per day whereas vip users can use it for all races without limits (except multiplayer)...The point is people should realize how awesome the game will be on while they subscribe for vip..

7. New! Turbo Nitro Packs (Ramp nitro is enough but to make this VIP **** even more powerful...turbo nitro feature!)

Note! this feature can be blocked on multiplayer

Basically what turbo nitro is (Placing a new kind of bottle  on tracks just like those yellow and blue bottles) Red bottles would be perfect...

so while going through this red bottles car automatically performs shockwave (plus the power and duration of this shockwave must be 3x than current shockwave)

if you dont want users wrecking their cars...place the red bottles only on straight roads where there is not so much turns exist...and initiate the turbo nitro automatically as soon as they go through this red bottles... add some outrageously awesome new effects for turbo nitro.....wheels on real fire ? vignette thunder effects maybe? i really dont know just make it enjoyable and feast for eyes..

For free users (Set the limit to 3 packs) 1 pack = 1 race (so free users/ hackers can use this feature only for 3 races per day whereas vip users can use it for all races without limits...The point is people should realize how awesome the game will be on while they subscribe for vip..
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:55 pm
Wow another 7 days club season and 500k rep receives only tokens? 

Its nice to just go and see top clubs in club leaderboards.. 

For example https://i.imgur.com/DV3j8yFr.png

Most of them have rep 90+ and can easily get upto 100k within 12 hours of season getting started.. I guess they willhit 500k within 48 hours.. 

How are they doing it ? Guess someone will say they have serious skills or game itself deployed this mindset for people like they are senior players.. If you want faster rep like them then you have to play a lot. 

Not so many people play for competing in leaderboards.. I play it for cars and thats it (even if I can't get all the cars at least I want decent garage)

The current game scenario like you have to play a lot (why do you implement this and why are you pushing it more and more in that way? ) 

The reason is money.. If people pay for vip... They will get all this club milestones with very minimal efforts... 500 tokens can be collected in just 2 days.. And if you add rules like if 10/20 members subscribed for vip on any club.. Club will come under diamonds clubs (where like club awards for events)diamond club(s) milestones will be added with prestigious awards (bycreating another tabular column). So in order to get those diamond clubs milestones 10 users from all clubs will always subscribe.. Yet another strategy which you can use to lure people. 

The goal of subscription should be like (should give a feeling for newbies like ) Play less yet make progression fast like a senior player who are playing this game for almost a year.
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:16 am
I havent paid much attention to legends league and top 3000, 10, 1% as i usually stop playing the moment I reach platinum league.. Out of curiosity today i checked top 1% rewards and it showed fenyr20 bps... 20 bps? I thought.. What this car is special snowflake? (i never knew about thiscar company actually existed)

Either way i went to garage and checked how to obtain bps of this car and the only hint/place where the game said i can get this car bps is " multiplayer" with a note "Multiplayer Exclusive car, only for real legends" whom are you referring here as REAL ? Lol.

Even i get to platinum league so easily.. I never thought i had some super skills on the game.. This is more sort of luck based game... Even both ingame controls and gaming developmentdoesnt cooperate... See NFS Run, No limits or even asphalt 8... Controls arent made complicated plus ai goes faster when race difficult level is difficult..

In asphalt 9.. Race level easy (only 2 ai will disturbing you) normal (4) difficult (all 7 ai will focus on wrecking you or slowing you down.. Neither way none ofthe ai will focus on winning the raceby going faster...
While thisstupid ai concept gets rolling on my head one side.. Another trouble is controls... I just want controls to belike. NFS RUN.. steering in asphalt 9 is super weird especially with sensitivity... Game does nothing but makes it ultra hard to control.. Games should make players feel good about themselves... Everytime they play they should get a dopamine boost... The game controls, ai , rewards are just making players feel worse..

You designed this purposefully inthis manner to upgrade cars and make users spend more time on this game ... I just dont understand one thing... Why do you want my time ? Oh you want my time to show ads ? Okay what does these ads return you for my attention on them ? Money ? I say i will give my money directly to you.. Why cant you understand ? As someone who enjoyed playing this game for the first 5 days.. I thought no matter how hard it gets.. We will finish this game... But as month passes by the game gets wors and it looks like if you dont put lot of time in the game.. Youre dead stuck...

I like this game so i play but for others who has lot of options.. it will downright frustrate them.. If you want them to play so many hours you should give them hope by providing opportunities like vip subscription. For example instead of aggressively forcing users to play multiplayer, reach legends league top 1% you could add fenyr bps in vip store 250 token per fenyr bps.. But you dont do it..

If you want more support from players(money) then you must provide opportunities (which will give them hope) Game actually developed in thesense where players can get only the cars that they need .. Game is developing at slow pace.. This is due to lack of enough salary for development team... Money is the ultimate motivation and ot can do wonders.

I write all this for nothing but if i get money for ideas then i would be posting 20x more ideas.. The thing is money... Money is what everyone loves... So give your localization, location designing team more money... They will work 10xharder for every updatesand within 1 yeargame would have surpassed100+ location and will be growing stronger than ever with size reached to 18 to20gb.. In order to get this dream fulfilled.. You need money... So how do you get the money.. Its through 5$per month subscription.. Easily affordable by everyone all over the world.. Your current card packs and everything else only those rich Chinese people will buy and i dont think you will be able to generate more money from it...
no avatar

KingAM903

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:14 pm
=12.8pxPlease delete the following Gameloft accounts: Iron BladeGameloft-Spieler-ID: 4h510gDatencenter: asa (asa~gold)   Asphalt 9Gameloft-Spieler-ID: a45fee9   War Planet OnlineGamemoft-Spieler-ID: 0f61g1Player56178
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:02 pm
If you implement vip...

increase club limit to 30 ....if 15/30 members subscribed to vip ...club will come under Diamond club(s) with diamond logo near club name.

and as diamond club(s) exclusive feature...allow users share between club mates (only for diamond clubs )

for example if i receive 4 vulcan bps on class "a" cup... Ask me (if the blueprints are duplicate)

You've received duplicate blueprints...Would you like to "convert this to trade coins" or "give it to a club mate " ?

As much as spinning wheel brings joy...checking whether if we have received any bps from our clubmates (notification) will be more enjoyable..

you should introduce features like this as its **** way for people who expect changes! i wait for your new location and want more location so that my efforts on making progression is worth it,..but please bring jet boats, bikes , motocross vehicles, really ultra dirt rally, f1 cars and asphalt xtreme vehicles
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:06 am
To improve active players...rewarding tokens must be changed for good.

Remove token rewards from weekly competition, multiplayer, elite events!

Just keep the token rewards only for special events and daily goals.

If wanted maybe for multiplayer, events add extra bps like (+3 , import parts (+5) credits (+30000) than what you usually give (just remove token rewards)

your rewards like those crazy amount of tokens like 200 tokens for top 1% , 500 tokens in mp creates unfair environment in the game!

All these positions are impossible to attain for newbies even though they choose to play so much hours! The tokens rewards must be equally provided for everyone...just because someone has higher rep and cars upgraded fully doesnt mean shiit like he alone can enjoy those rewards... just remove it please..

add token rewards in only special event time attack replayable races and daily combo (why ? because for special event cars all are equally provided with same rank cars which makes sense if someone gets more takens than me ) besides that everything else like events, mp is total bs.

Add those tokens in daily goals (which may seem low for individual but when wrapped up for a week it may seem quite high)

Win reputation for your club 1000/1000 = 10 tokens
win reputation for your club 2500/2500 = 30 tokens
Finish all goals = 30 tokens

for a player who has been playing this game since day 1 can get 700 tokens per week so easily just by top 1 % (200 tokens ) on elite events and top 1% (500 tokens) on multiplayer

so these extra tokens on daily goals which is 70 x 7 = 490 tokens still comparatively less than 1st place reward on multiplayer...but this addition gives assurance to all players that they cab gain tokens..

mp is not real time and its all about luck,...but htis daily goals which is by earning rep for clubs is hard work.... Hard work beats luck when luck doesnt favours us enough! plus whats more? since tokens are removed at most of the places in game...newbies will play the game regularly and all clubs will be active ....daily active players will grow...for someone who is playing the game from day 1...he will reach the legend league on the season of start, top 1% on the event start...so other 6 days you will be losing activity from those players...so to balance this active players and fairness...please add tokens only for daily goals...give everyone a chance...2500 rep per day isnt easy...it depends on luck but worth rewarding prizes for the time invested in.
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:26 pm
i am enjoying/ enjoyed playing beach buggy racing 2..lol everytime i play i cant stop laughing at asphalt 9 controls..i like that controls in beach buggy..asphalt 9 is struggling like you trying to do something very advance like adding sensitivity,customize and all other shiit 2 bottle nitro buttons...just keep it simple...i really want to play this game without joystick ..i win almost every race i play in that game..in asphalt 9 its just pain...it is a very easy and even considerably more stylish if you could swipe up for nitro...i copied the controls of beach buggy 2 brakes and customized the same in this game...guess what ? brakes are easy to handle however i always miss the nitro bottle button...no matter where i set the bottle i mis-typely tap the empty spaces around the bottle (but i never seem to hit the bottle button)

if i place exactly in the mid middle right area...and i choose tap to steer the vehicle on right side but always hit the nitro bottle...its just the weirdest thing ever...it would be nice if i could swipe up for nitro...actually you dont need this sensitivity and all other advanced options...it really doesnt do anything...

i liked tilt to steer (brake/nitro) options...where no matter which area you choose on left side (drift gets activated) and same for the right side for nitro...

this is perfect but only issue is tilting..lol its just weird to tilt the device..no efforts for fingers...as a fast typer and fast gamer i prefer work for my fingers!!

New settings or controls! tap to steer 2! Basically same alike tilt... only modification is a drift button to be placed on lower left side (invisible) and swipe up for nitros...

tap to steer 3! same alike previous but the brake on right side and swipe up for nitros

tap to steer 4! same alike 2 and 3...but brake buttons to be placed on both lower left and right areas and swipe up for nitros.

no limits also has these cars and much faster cars but they are so easy to control...this game i want it to be awesome for me...so please help with controls...i hate carrying joystick to outside places...