Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm
I suggest you decrease the nr. of tickets for epic hunt event. Now it's needed 2 tickets, pls change it to 1. You can understand, that there are 5 cars for epic hunt, together 500 races. 1000 tickets. Can anyone play that a lot? Too much.

You should reduce the epic hunt event for each car on 50 races. Every race 1 ticket - and also put by the race the announcment, that epic catd is not guaranteed.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:33 pm
Well, cheaters just my ruined 3 MP races. Are you gonna ban those guys for good or not? I suggest 0 tolerance for using cheats.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:11 pm
Thanks for the comments everyone!

@spartanbp - whenever you encounter suspicious users please report them to the Customer Care team via the in-game button so an agent can take the appropriate steps. Please be sure to provide the Player's name/ID, Club name/ID, the hack used and a screenshot or video if available.
Either that or you can report them in the Hacker Caught in Multiplayer Forum thread in the Discussions section.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Leonatus Ogbonna

Windows PC

Nigeria

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:13 am
I've been trying to find the right place to post this but i can't see any thread for SPECIAL EVENTS

I feel that special events only benefits old players and we new players are usually left in the cold.

ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS is my first asphalt game and i was intriduced to it 3 months ago and since then I've been playing really hard.

Currently 83% in Career Mode, Top 3000 in Multiplayer, REP Lvl 45 Always in Platinium League.. What I'm trying to say is that I've gotten really really good at the game and manage to do well in Multiplayer even with weaker cars

But when it comes to SPECIAL EVENTS(I have done 4 special events) I have never gotten a car.... This is because the requirements to get blueprints at later stages depends on you having blueprints of other cars, most times to almost MAX level which is virtually impossible for someone like me that just started playing 3 Months ago, This puts me in further disadvantage in Multiplayer or in Ranked Events

I believe we "newbies" must be given a chance to get these blueprints to atleast one star and not just be left in the cold.

Please consider this, I'll be very grateful.

​Kind Regards,
Obioha Ogbonna.
no avatar

ForumUser128

Windows PC

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:18 pm
In starting out with Asphalt 9, what's particularly frustrating about the special events is that you have no idea the amount of time you're going to waste trying to get a car that you will never get. Time AND credits. And sometimes money.

With this last event, I realized once Day 7 arrived - and I had acquired all blueprints up to that point - that with the rank requirements I was never going to get the car. Unless I sank literally hundreds of dollars in buying blueprints and import parts. And credits. Because with the restrictive ticket system in limited time events, it simply wasn't possible to earn the credits to upgrade all cars. Unless I was unemployed and had zero life.

It would be cool if users had an idea about their chances of actually acquiring some trophy car through special events beforehand. Like there is absolutely no reason a person just starting should embark on a multi-day event to only be roadblocked halfway through unless they start dropping coin into the game. It would be decent to let users know that.
no avatar

BIGMATCH

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:07 pm
U guys really need to add more for the later stage players. This game has become so repetitive and stale. All I'm playing for nowadays in trade chips. Wheres the rest of career mode...I feel like I'm being forced to just play mp against cheaters(which u guys aren't doing anything about). How do u expect people to keep playing this game when it feels like the fun has been over for a long time. Open up the garage levels (why cap it at 8, I've been here for almost a year). Ur regular events (car hunts etc.) Are for cars people have maxed months ago, who doesn't have the beastx by now lol. U guys are offering NOTHING these days, c'mon
no avatar

TheDaffy27

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:10 am
You can add Polish to the game

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:01 pm
Noted.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

ForumUser128

Windows PC

Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:37 pm
Two things:

1) Having all your cars refueled when you hit a rep level is awesome.  But it would be nice to have a better idea of how close you are to hitting that level.  Too often, I'll hit a rep level and have one or two cars that need refueling and only because I'm not racing other cars because I want to conserve fuel.  If I knew I was going to hit a rep level in, say, three races, it would affect my choice of automobiles for races.

2) The random "double your credits" option after racing: awesome.  Love free credits.  But if there aren't any more ads, don't bother popping up that box.  Navigating to dismiss it is an unnecessary step in game flow when a simple programming change would prevent it from ever uselessly popping up. If-then-else is a friend to everyone. :)
no avatar

Huỳnh Đỗ Tấn Phát

Windows PC

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:53 am
Please put Ancient Rome, Pantheon Split and all new maps into the Club race