Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm
Also some other ways to decrease cheating; punish the club in which cheater is. For example; the club as an entity can't participate in current reward season...this means....no rewards for the club. This would demolish the cheaters and also club leaders would have to re-think their strategy. For putting the pressure on club members....definitelly it would work.
no avatar

Future_Knight

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:35 pm
Remove the rank limitations blocking you to race in special events!
In A8 you were able to race to get the F1 cars, even if you were way lower. Let people with good driving skills participate, even if they dont have all cars maxed out.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:45 pm
Noted. I'll forward your suggestions to the game team.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

darkslayer2701

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:59 pm
Please bring back packs for special event cars. Even if they cost 90+ tokens per pack, it will be better than not having them at all. With current system you can't max out special event car even if you have all support cars.
Please do this at least for Terzo - even if it takes 25000 tokens to get it to 6 stars - at least provide such opportunity to those that saved up/purchased necessary amount.
no avatar

SunWK924

Google Play (Android)

Please support Smartsian OC105

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:53 pm
Beacause of this, it is hard for me to update the game from GooglePlay , which notices me that the game dosen't support my device. However it runs the game smoothly without any problems.
CPU Snapdragon 626
GPU Adreno 506
no avatar

<<HCL>>

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:51 pm
I am playing this game for half a year now, like it alot and have spent over 1.500€ in the last months (that's more than i spent on all games combined in the past 20 years). I know that making money is your business and that's fine ... but your recent changes make me reconsider investing more in the future. It becomes obvious that you are supporting only elite players and the rest has to spent absurd amount of money to get new cars upgraded. The current huracan event is one example. We need cars at max with 4 epic import parts for 13 huracan blueprints and one import part for the F12, corvette and apollo costs 55€. The same goes to 8 BP for each car. Besides the corvette i have all cars at max and invested alot for the apollo. But buying the import parts to get the lambo or invest 900 token with the risk of getting the wrong one is too much. And the huracan is not usable below three stars and even than the 488 and all cars upwards are better. So i quit there with one star.
Same goes with the events. Many of them need 3 tokens. The weekly event is stripped down in rewards and now finally you implemented the club reward for the highest value of credits. 15 (!) club members needed for 100.000 credits. That's ridiculous cause only top clubs can reach that. I invested alot in my 6 star chiron and it's main use was to get the credits which now you stripped down.
Yes ... it's your business. But with every business ... if you overwind you loose customers quickly. The change in the credit event was the last drop for me. If it stayes this way i will not invest one more cent on this game and many of my club members are angry too ... some are even considering leaving the game. Maybe you still get enough or more money with your last changes but it can change very fast. For me it does now. I will continue playing with what i have ... but not more until it becomes reasonable again.

Rulue

Windows PC

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:07 am
Here are my suggestions for Terzo special event.

Day 1: Terzo Millennio (FREE TRY)
Day 2: New 6th Lambo Car Hunt
Day 3: Asterion
Day 4: Aventador SV and Centenario
Day 5: Huracan EVO Spyder and Egoista
Day 6: Terzo Millennio (FREE TRY)
Day 7: Asterion (3 stars required)
Day 8: New 6th Lambo (2 or 3 stars required)
Day 9: Aventador SV and Centenario (3 stars required)
Day 10: Huracan EVO and Egoista (4 stars required)
Day 11: Terzo Millennio (2 or 3 stars required)
Day 12: Asterion (maxed stars with at least 2 epics required)
Day 13: New 6th Lambo (maxed stars required)
Day 14: Aventador SV and Centenario (maxed stars with at least 2 epics required)
Day 15: Huracan EVO and Egoista (maxed stars with at least 2 epics required)
no avatar

omid hoseinpoor

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:23 pm
Please add the steering wheel to the controller setting, same as asphalt 8
no avatar

Boris Spangenberg

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:26 pm
The current product politics of GL destroy this game. We have now clubs holding several sub clubs. They share the rewards between the clubs and they are starting to eat old clubs. I payed a lot for this game and i feel like a fool now. This clubs getting the best rewards und everything else has no chance anymore. In addition to this we get undoable events and frustrating card hunts from Gameloft.
Why I should further spend money Gameloft considering all this what happens now?
Today I really sad and i need to think to talk with someone from the press in order to make transparent how Gameloft supports unfair hackers, mafia club methods with destroying all fair players.

Have a nice Sunday!
no avatar

Boris Spangenberg

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:29 pm
To say something positive. The game itself is fantastic.