Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Yoghurt_LX

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:40 pm
Bring back the front bumper view like in 8.
Real drivers (and I driven real races), have no look at the back of the car or bird view. This is disturbing.
Can't drive without TD in this available views anymore, but played 8 for over 3 years.
Really let's me down now with 9
no avatar

Dhaemian

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:40 pm
This game is not going in the right diection. So far if you where good you could win at least some credits.
With the new club reward at beginner , advanced, and expert race you cannot win if you are not in good club.
Even in a good club some of us colected the reward and some just see that no one made the time, even if they did.
New players have a too big handicap that they will never recover if we look at the way you can get the cars needed.
I think the devs just need to sit and think to a way of keping the new comers too. 
It is a real thing that old players quit this game and if you cannot find a way to make the new ones stay soon you will have to delete the whole MP since there will be no one to compete with.
no avatar

Dhaemian

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:46 pm
And also your communication is at the ground.
"I have sent the file to yiur account" "Looking forward for your reply".
I had no account but google not Live! nor Facebook wich i gave it to you now. To whqt account is the file sent?
"Looking forward for your reply"
4 days to answer doesn't agree with that statement.

Yoghurt_LX

Windows PC

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:22 am
Another thing that has also changed in 8 a while back is the cravity.
When you jump bad over a ramp and loose speed, you go up very slowly, nearly no forward move and it feels like in a balloon.
Same here at 9 with cravity force. Very disturbing and feels absolute unreal.
Please test this and change.
no avatar

omid hoseinpoor

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:46 am
[color=#555555]Please add in the settings menu of the  steering wheel control , such as the Asphalt 8 game[/color]
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 am
Just finished the quest for an epic card for SCG. From 100 races I got - none epic card for SCG :( I think that you should not advertise or run the events, where the chances of sucess is zero.

You deluded me. An event called epic hunt is a joke.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 pm
Thanks for the suggestions and feedback, all!

Cheers,
Andrei
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:39 pm
I think that the club reward on daily basis is not so bad. Some of our members really wanted a blueprint for Ferrari FXX. The problems with the coins was, that some users were cut-off. Instead of it, GL should offer additional prizes. This would of course increase loyalty towards your club/team. Also loyalty would be very important if GL decices for races club vs. club.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:50 pm
Additional suggestion; can GL make the club rewards more attractive to players and reasonably reachable. My club is always between 300 - 350 place on leaderboard.

Reasons are mainly 2;

1. Cause we don't reach higher club scores (which are really abnormal), most of newcomers in the club decide to go away. Some of them are really good starting players and we can't hold them to go. Afterwards, new players come, which also don't stay...which means that our club is "judged" to stay between 300 - 350 place for some time.

2. Kicking of club players - I really don't like this, when players are kicked. Most of them are just kids and GL should reconsider an impact on a child which is kicked out of the club, cause he/she is uncapable of staying along with adult players in the club. This diesn't mean, that the child is la bad player, he/she just can't cope with other adult players in the club. This is a rejection, that's how a child recognizes it and it is wrong. Pls GL, do something about it.

The game should bring fun, not to make people feel wrong. Not just the kids who get sacked, also players which stayed in the club feel this is not OK.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:56 pm
The 3rd suggestion...do something with cheating. MP races are turning into cheater's paradise.

Cause you don't want to permanently ban the cheaters, take away from them cars and car's up-grades (for example - lvl 11 car turns into lvl 1 car). Or just take away the car; this is a punisment which they will understand....much more creative punishment than ban for 2 Weeks. IMO