Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

QuanticFire

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:56 pm
Hello,

Please add the 60 frames per second feature on android. That would be great, especially because that is an arcade game and 30fps is not enough ! 

Thank you

Steady!

Windows PC

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:16 pm
Hi Gameloft
[list=1]
[*]As the players Garage level improve then there will be an reduction in the time for refilling fuel tickets
[*]To improve Club life, then let of see who is online in our club. It could be done with a e.g yellow spot beside the active players name when his is online. It would be so much easier to call out other players.
[/list]
Regards Steady =)
no avatar

FLASCH

Windows PC

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:27 pm
Bonjour, il serait interessant de convertir l'argent or en jetons bleus !

aurelian

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:03 pm
[quote="FLASCH"]Bonjour, il serait interessant de convertir l'argent or en jetons bleus ![/quote]
Friend I agree with you!
On many occasions I need tokens to exchange tickets for the events most I spend on this. Well I have more than 20 million credits and I will change the half by chips!   Please reply from the GAMELOFT team..!  Thank you

aurelian

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:03 pm
[quote="aurelian"]
[quote="FLASCH"]Bonjour, il serait interessant de convertir l'argent or en jetons bleus ![/quote]
Friend I agree with you!
On many occasions I need tokens to exchange tickets for the events most I spend on this. Well I have more than 20 million credits and I will change the half by chips!   Please reply from the GAMELOFT team..!  Thank you[/quote]

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:50 pm
Dear Gameloft.
I've seen Fabruary come and go. I saw your recent reply on your "Replying to your suggestions" page regarding a "Quick Solo Race" mode. You said that you were not looking at it because we had the Private Club Race mode.

What kind of a reply is that? That is not a Solo race of ANY sort. Solo means "alone." In English, Spanish, and that's the two languages I can think of now. A Club race is not a Solo race. It is a multiplayer race. That is not the solution that the players want. In short, you're saying that the way we fix single player requests is with more multiplayer solutions.

So get your act together.

NOW! Onto another pressing matter. Players are requesting more tracks. Not cars. I understand it is easier to program cars and not tracks, but still, there have been TWO updates to A9L since people were requesting more tracks, and guess how many tracks were added? Guess how many cars were added?

I'm leaving those rhetorical. You know the answers.

And ANOTHER THING.
This whole game is going to crap. You're making content that affects EVERYONE, but can only be used by a small number of people who are leagues better than anyone else. The Bugatti Chiron, the Regera, the Zenvo, the Acura NSX, the Alfieri, and all the other high-perf cars are only accessible to those who can set the absolute fastest times. You're forgetting that not all players are high skill. I'm not high skill. The way I've maxxed out my Shelby GT350R was by keeping myself in Gold League and by being in a group that could consistently hit those goals. I got the F12tdf by being in a clan. I have only gotten 7 BPs for the Fenyr, and those were in some prize pack I can't remember. I never got them in MP, and I sure as hell didn't get them in Clubs. Cars should not be locked behind a massive skill wall, and they definitely shouldn't be behind a pay wall. If they are behind a pay wall, then get them out of player's sight so they won't complain.
And get Asphalt 9 out of MY sight so I WONT COME BACK.

Aiat.
no avatar

Picasso

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:31 am
It absolutely boggles my mind that you won’t fix knockdowns. I can’t tell if your team has too much pride to admit that it’s broken, or no pride in what you’ve coded and don’t care that the code is bad because the game is making you money.

I’ve put plenty of money into the game hoping that at some point it would HAVE to improve; the content would grow from the bare bones game it is into something like A8 that had great depth and replay value. Sadly, it hasn’t. You’ve made a beautiful game where you want us to focus on multiplayer, which in its current state is a terrible experience.

The inconsistency and nonsensical nature of knockdowns in MP ruin any potential for enjoyment. Step 1 is to admit that there is a problem. Please, address it. Fire the team that wrote the code, then the supervisor who approved it. Get yourself a team that actually plays the game and has pride in what they code, because whoever it currently is clearly doesn’t care.

Matt
no avatar

omid hoseinpoor

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 am
[color=#555555]Please add in the settings menu of the  steering wheel control , such as the Asphalt 8 game[/color]
no avatar

DeusVegetto21XX

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:37 am
What About fix the weird physics that makes your car do a barrel roll in the wrong ramp and wreck, also I'm having serious problems with Crashs, in the newer version (1.4.1a) look likes this problem get Worse, Mainly in the USA track the game crashs, in Campaing, Multiplayer and Events that happen and I end up wasting gasoline and losing a lot of points in Multiplayer, If It's hard to fix this problem in a specific device, a Moto G5S Plus in My case, Then make the game recognize that It crashed, and recover your gasoline and event tickets, I'm facing this problem since the Club Race Updated, and It's gets worse at each day.
no avatar

Rolley

Windows PC

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:36 am
[quote][b]1.[/b] There is a big movement now to try and get "fairplay" i.e. people think it's a burden for other players to constantly 360 them and KD. Hence, my suggestion would be to decrease the sensitivity of KD for any cause 360 or from nitro. This means a person would have to get for example, lets just say a solid 100% 360 crash into the side of another racers car for a KD and not just barely touching the car. [b][color=#000080]OR[/color][/b] maybe required to get hit from 360 twice in one game from the same racer or combination of racers before a KD.  [color=#FF0000][b]I dont mind the action though lol[/b][/color], I get KD almost all races and i'm fine because thats what makes this game unique, its unique characteristics.
[b]2[/b]. The daily 1 ticket cars are becoming boring, can those be changed to allow others? Maybe make a list of not so important cars and that can be randomly shuffled daily or even weekly.
[b]3[/b]. Some people dont like SLIPSTREAM. I thinks its awesome. For both KD and slipstream , how about an option that racers can set maybe in settings if they dont want to use slipstream for instance. This way if they select NO SLIPSTREAM option, they cannot use SLIPSTREAM from another car for a boost neither does their car let of a SLIPSTREAM for others to boost of it. Same for KD, if option selected, no one can knock them down and they cant KD anyone else. May take some coding but I think its to the benefit of the masses and keeping the game how people want to enjoy racers.
[/quote]