Hi, I want you to add options:[on screen  controls] in the
game control settings Asphalt9 legend
please
no avatar

Gregory Wong

Apple (iOS)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:24 pm
Please consider giving more blueprints and parts that we do not have yet, instead of giving those that we already have.. it’s too hard to progress in career mode without these blueprints, and it’s tiring to play special events over an over everyday hoping to get blueprints so i can progress my career.. it’s getting really boring and frustrating

Corporal Corpse

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:00 am
Play Super Mario Kart or Grand Turismo!
no avatar

omid hoseinpoor

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:15 am
Hi, I want you to add options:[on screen  controls] in the
game control settings Asphalt9 legend
please
no avatar

Cash Oree

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:49 am
make it where we can move our saved progress form Android/IOS to Windows/Xbox one and Vice Versa whenever we what to.
no avatar

bRUTALpREACHER

Windows PC

It occurred to me that what gives your gave value, is the game play, so therefore, that value, would drive a crypto, (something most cryptocurrency lacks upon release. Case in point....The mismanaged Crypto Poker site "CoinPoker" of which I was a member. Through poor technical, and platform mismanagement...The crypto came out huge...and fell on it's face...I believe..you could change that model...if you tried...and it would make the platform...HUGE and a Historic 1st....Cosider it...if you need help..let me know.....(a 30 year Bus Consultant)
no avatar

astinbrain

Windows PC

Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:33 pm
[quote]I would like to say that [b][u]time of each race [/u][/b] should also be shown as Goals and name of  road are shown in the start of a race in every session and each racce of each chapter [/quote]
no avatar

totof

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:27 pm
[color=#1a1a1b]Shouldn’t we have an auto-trade for epic card, as there is for BPs?[/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e7Tai_K4Yg

[color=#1a1a1b]Ok, I know it’s a problem for the rich… When you get an epic card for an already fully maxed car, if you don’t go in inventory and trade your card, it seats there for nothing. This could also happen for a not maxed cars, if you are extraordinary lucky and get more epic cards for it than needed. In that case, it is even more complicated to identify the extra epic cards. And as you probably need the trade tokens (500 for an epic card, so not a cheap amount) to unlock or star up the SIN, it seems like an important issue. Maybe it’s a knowed problem, but I personally found it recently and never see it discussed here or on the GL forums. So I guess I’m not the only one concerned...[/color]
no avatar

omid hoseinpoor

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:09 am
[color=#555555]I want you to add options:[on screen  controls] in the[/color]
[color=#555555]game control settings Asphalt9 legend[/color]
no avatar

omid hoseinpoor

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:10 am