Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:48 am
Please fix kd
no avatar

LontruS

Windows PC

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 am
Remove Touch Drive from this game if you guys have no intention to balance it.
Event times to beat should be easy even with touch drive when cars are max star and tuned up to max without epic import parts.

VLF event for example 3222 rank 488GTB should get under all the times in that event with no problem even with touch drive.
The POINT of UPGRADING cars makes no sense if i cant get under the required times easy. I should beat these times 2-3 seconds every time. Do a little mistake and still beat the time. The point to have maxed upgraded cars is to get times done easy.

Like in the SCG event with the Jaguar F-Type i have max star and as max tuned without epic imports same with Cien. With Jaguar i have got under that time 1 time out of 5 times i tried to play with it. It's just dont make sense to max upgrade the cars if it's useless with touch drive and cant do times. Cien got nerfed and times to beat was added 2 seconds but it need 5-6 seconds cause with 3070 rank i still need over 1.5 seconds better times to get under that time limit.

I am not talking about multiplayer where it's obvious that you should play with manual as a players versus real players and not rigged AI.
Even with 4* max Chiron it's hard to beat Expert Race in events last 100 000 credits reward every first try of a day. It should be a king of the game and should have no problems. These events should be extremely easy to get under these times with the king of the game car. I have it actually on 5* but not much upgraded over 4* max.

Just fix the times to beat with touch drive controls in events for time limits. OR remove the control option from the game if it's not able to do time limits with maxed cars. There is no excuse for it gameloft. You either fix your rigged game controls and times to beat or just remove your failed experiment controls.
no avatar

André Gallegos

Google Play (Android)

Knockdowns Suggest =)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:15 pm
Make a switch button in the main multiplayer for ON/OFF knockdowns, so, you can enter in different rooms for players with KD activated for those who like that and the same for not KD players.
Thanks. Peru.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:33 pm
There are now some really interesting events going on, I like them :)

But it's hard to finish them, because you have limitation of tickets set on 10. After consuming of tickets, I have to wait a long time for a re-fill. The problem was a little bit improved with re-filling of tickets with watching AD's.

But with so many events going on, it takes too long time and I will not be able to finish some events :(

My suggestion is, that you shorten-up the time for re-filling of the gameplay tickets or increase their amount. For example...if I want to play the VFL event, 1-time racing consumes 3 tickets. In order to finish the event, I need minimum 30 tickets, ehich leaves other events not finished.

Because, what is the point if you offer to players events, which can not be finished in reasonable time? I don't see it, really.

MONI-CHOCO

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:44 pm
[color=#000000]De veras que la regaron con la actualizacion. Me quitaron todos mis trajes y mejoras y me Obligan a volverlos a pagar ¡BOLA DE RATAS!!!!!! Es un rotundo robo!!!!!!!! ROOOOOBBBBOOOO!!!!![/color]
no avatar

mo3ad

Windows PC

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:05 pm
now as there is no rep point in career , please add a gas refill point in the middle of rep level for example from 21 to 21.5
also remove gas for  cars after master races done in career for example :
when a player finished class D master  all D class cars no longer use gas system
when a player finished class C master  all C class cars no longer use gas system  and so on for  B , A , and S cars

about event please consider my ideas :
event [i]Tickets[/i] should be 20
refill time for [i]Tickets[/i] should be 5 minutes
all event should require 1 [i]Ticket[/i] only
 we should get full [i]Tickets refill when REP level up

that"s all
thank u guys for this great game[/i]
no avatar

Jaime Salvador

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:28 pm
Hi is there any way for you guys to make this game offline i really love your works

Cynar Cynari

Windows PC

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:30 pm
garage level is stuck
no
MP daily or career flags
are giving rep