Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:55 pm
Hello Gameloft team. I like you Asphalt 9 and also some others games from you. Here is my list of suggestions;

1. It's hard to obtain blueprints (BP) for some cars (for example BMW M4 is one of this cases). Also some A, B and S cars also. Can you change something about it? Even if you play D, C, B, A and S events. 

I want to play the game with certain cars, which I like. But I can't. Can not find the logic reason, that you are preventing players to obtain certain cards. I am now for example for 3 Weeks waiting to obtain BP for LaFerrari. Nothing has come in sight....

2. You sell in the store for blue tokens certain packs named after certain cars. But if you buy a pack, it's not a BP for the car inside!? It' really strange, you should not name a pack after a certain car, if there is no BP of this car inside. 

3. The special import part for a certain cars costs from 6.000 up to 10.000 red tokens. This is way to much, I am sorry. I played a lot for 2 Weeks to obtain a card for Lotus Evora. Just too much. Can't imagine that I will play enough to obtain red tokens for other cars. It's exhausting, not fun.

4. BP fot cars costs to much blue tokens in the legends store. Way too much. Pls lower the costs of obtaining BP.

5. Will you consider 20 slots for game-play instead of just 10? Or quicker re-filling of the game-play slots (1 slot takes 8 min., too much). It's a problem to finish Everyday's contests.

6. AI cars are sometimes so agressive, that I can't play. It's not fun - non-stop bumping in my car by AI cars by playing is not fun.

7. Some time limits for getting the rewards are ridiculously hard. If you combine them with non-stop bumping of AI cars - you get unplayable event.

8. There is a lack of import parts - HANDLE. On the other hand, it's too much of other import cards. Pls balance income of the cards with events.

9. I invested some real money in your game. I don't know if I will invedt any more, cause you have also a lot of cheaters in the MP game. They have transparent shields (you can go through them), their spawn is always on the 1st place, you trash with the car immediatelly as you touch them and so one and one it goes. Do something about it.

Hope you will consider my suggestions for improving game play.

Thank you  :)
no avatar

Jackson2425

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:06 am
have been playing a few months. Good game until slipstream added. Honestly its terrible. Multiple times im rated way higher than other cars and crash 5,6,7 times in a 90 second race. Its a complete joke. I completely avoid playing any slipstream race. Just eliminate it. Its not fun makes no sense and just makes the game worse.
no avatar

Glaca

Windows PC

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:00 am
Option to unlock FPS or at least higher caps.

On PC it goes without saying that some machines can push this game to 300+ frames per second without problem, and there are already premium mobile devices with 90 and 120 Hz displays that could take advantage of it.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:05 pm
What if you, company Gameloft would add more parts & blueprints and epic cards in your Legend store? Can you expand a store?

If you offer more, the more you sell ;) I miss in the Legend store some cards, which are not so exclusive, but you would sell them anyway ...

x_GHOST_x

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 pm
no avatar

Alex Mercado

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:45 am
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Something to say about the gameplay, the physcis, the controls? Well, go ahead, we are listening!

[/quote]
Hello Fabien
I have some questions:
 -Consider supporting Windows 7 and up? Since not everyone has windows 10 on PC, and there are many who are not Windows 10 users who would like to try it (including me), are there technical reasons not to do so?
-Consider putting a way in which you have to be a police officer and go catching other drivers (like need for speed saga).
- They have considered in putting cars that are bought with money but that they are expensive (since all the cars are obtained with blueprints).
no avatar

гена_букин

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 pm
remove slipstream from online races.

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm
Dear Gameloft.

Please listen. I really wish I wasn't here, but I am. I want you to understand something about Asphalt 9. People HATE the game right now. It had so much potential when it made its debut on 7/06/18 and now that potential is almost gone. People are quitting your game because of the sheer amount of bad choices you're making.

*I* almost quit the game forever! And I love this game!

First off, I want to address the elephant in the room - your monetization tactics. They're horrible. You tease a cool car like the Acura NSX, the Ferrari J50, the Corvette GS, the McLaren 570s, the Maserati Alfieri, and the rest, but ultimately never give it to people unless they either A) give you money, or B) grind FOREVER for tokens to win the lottery system and get SOME of the blueprints they need. That tactic got so old, I never even BOUGHT a Ferrari J50 pack or Pagani Huayra BC pack.

So stop. Don't make those cars pay-to-get. Soon enough, people are going to realize that A9L is a trap to get them to empty their credit accounts to you, and the next game you make will fail.

First off, I want to make something clear. I'm no businessman, and I have zero corporate skills. I mow a LAWN for money. I may sleep in the biggest room in my house, but only because its empty after my brother moved out. I'm no economic genius. I'm no money machine. But I do understand that customer satisfaction is what keeps people coming back to your game.

But I'm going to make some ideas that can help make YOU some money, and make the PLAYERS happy. Okay? Rhetorical question. I'm telling you anyways.

1) ADS: you like the ads. We hate them. I'm not telling you to make ads go extinct from your game, but I have a fair way to make people actually WANT to watch them.
1a) Watch ads for prizes. At the end of a race, you currently have a button that will DOUBLE the amount of credits a player recieves if they watch an ad after a race. Fix it. Make the button QUADRUPLE or even SEPTUPLE the amount of credits. Why? Credits are an IGC - an In-Game-Currency. They have ZERO real life value. Other than the value the player gives it. If you increase the credit multiplier, then people will want to watch more ads to get more of their percieved currency. And YOU, dear gameloft, will have more money because the ads have more appeal to your audience.
1b) Watch ads for CARS. This is something I AM WILLING TO DO. Make a car. Doesn't have to be real. Could be a Gameloft special edition car, could be something else. I don't care. but this is important: MAKE THE CAR GOOD. Like, really good. The better the car is, the more people will want it. BUT (and I only approve of this move because of the situation you're in) lock it behind an ad wall. Tell the players that if they watch more ads, they can get more blueprints for the car. THE CATCH: at first, let the ads have a RARE chance of dropping blueprints. Make sure there's enough to keep player's hopes up, though. BUT: as the player watches more ads, the chance of blueprint drops goes EXPONENTIALLY HIGHER as they watch more ads IN ONE SITTING! Once they have the car, they can keep watching ads to keep getting more blueprints to unlock the next star or tier.

2) Make an annual pass. If a player gets a "bargain" at the beginning of the year, with a year-long effect of DOUBLING their credit intake, QUADRUPLING their token intake (I don't think this will break the game's economy, trust me,) and HALVING the cooldown of the free classic packs, as well as granting exclusive prizes (like decals, In-game TITLES, and things like that) people will want to buy it.

3) DO NOT MAKE CARS PAY-TO-GET! This is what you're doing WRONG with Asphalt. You made cars like the scam-of-a-car Devel Sixteen locked behind a pay wall I WENT INTO DEBT FOR (I'm still paying that off from Asphalt 8, by the way.) and then gave it (ironically) so realistic handling that I couldn't take many corners without going below 200 mph. Cars like the 570s, the NSX, the Alfieri, the Huayra BC, the J50, the Egoista, the Bugatti Chiron, and the Corvette C7 GS SHOULD NOT be locked behind card packs that you make more expensive than they should be, JUST so people have to pay you to unlock the car.

4) LISTEN TO YOUR AUDIENCE. Customer satisfaction is key. Here in the states, there is a wonderful supermarket chain called "Publix," which puts the customer first, and people love to shop there. I LOVE TO SHOP THERE, AND MY FIRST JOB WAS AT WALMART ACROSS THE STREET (Hi, Ben, I loved that job, though!) Publix does great things for customer satisfaction, like carrying your groceries to your car and helping load them in the trunk, and asking if there's anything they can do for you. People love Publix employees because they always greet you with a smile and will always help you out.

So those are my recommendations to you. Try them out. If you make a larger profit off them, GOOD! KEEP GOING! If you don't, well, I told you I'm not an economist, so...

Right now, your players want a LOT of things, especially when it comes to multiplayer. I know people will always be raging about knockdowns and whatnot, so I have a few ideas to make EVERYONE happy. An audacious move, but hear me out.

My idea to make the Multiplayer environment a little friendlier is like this: MAKE MULTIPLAYER PLAYLISTS!
I've been playing a LOT of Destiny 2: Forsaken, recently, and I have noticed how Bungie (the guys who made the game) are organizing their PvP system. They make separate playlists for different styles of combat. They have a QUICKPLAY playlist that gives you a certain style of reputation called "Valor."

Hear me out on this. "Valor" is earned all the time. You earn a little valor if you lose, and you earn more valor if you win. No matter your placing, Valor is all about participation. If you were on the bottom of the losing team's leaderboard, its no big deal. You just earn less valor than you would've if you were the MVP on the winning team.

That's quickplay. A fair, friendly, and forgiving multiplayer playlist that is for the soft-core players.

So let's take a dip in the hot sauce. Let's look at the stuff for hard-core players who listen to death metal and eat their chili with california reaper peppers garnished with dynamite. Let's go THAT hard-core and look at the COMPETITIVE playlist.

In Destiny 2, the COMPETITIVE playlist rewards a different reputation called "Glory." Glory is earned ONLY THROUGH VICTORY. If you lost the match, you lost some of your glory. If you won, then you earned some glory. It's like the current multiplayer system in A9L, except taken the the EXTREME. Glory in D2 is hard to earn, and easy to lose. I rarely step foot in competitive.

In Asphalt 9, you could implement a similar set of playlists. A QUICKPLAY playlist would allow players to always make progress even if they lose. A SLIPSTREAM playlist allows players to play multiplayer in an environment augmented with the slipstream game mode. A COMPETITIVE playlist would be for the hard-core players. A constant crucible of battle-hardened Asphalt veterans constantly clashing and making battle to see who comes out on top. Then, for the people who like the variation in the current multiplayer seasons, you can make a separate season for those.

That could make players more content with the MP environment, BUT let's take it one step further. In Destiny 2, you can get what are known as "Pinnacle weapons," from very specific feats made in the PvP playlists. These weapons are highly prestigious, and are sought after by MANY people. I recommend doing something similar, as to keep players on a grind if they REALLY want these rewards from Asphalt 9. To make a demonstration of how hard-to-get these weapons are, I will use myself as an example. I started playing Destiny 2 in the early summer of 2018, and played almost obsessively for hours on end, forsaking food and water and sleep often. According to my Playstation, I have logged a full MONTH of game time. Granted, not all of that was grinding exclusively for the pinnacle weapons, but I got my first pinnacle weapon (named Breakneck,) right around December 4th. In Destiny 2, there are SIX pinnacle weapons, and I only own ONE. These weapons are prestigious.

You could make some cars like that in this game. Only acquirable in specific gamemodes (NOT TIME-LIMITED EVENTS, because people will hate you for doing that) like multiplayer and career. Ideas follow:

1) Acura NSX - acquirable in a career season that uses other eastern-Asian cars, like the 370z, and the GT-R.
2) Ferrari J50 - some people will probably have already cleared the Ferrari season when I post this, so for those that HAVE cleared it, give it to them, but only at ONE STAR. Those that grinded for the car and its stars should not feel like they worked too hard for a reward that others got for less. Either way, Ferrari J50 should be acquirable in the Ferrari season.
3) Lamborghini Egoista/Terzo Millenio - Consider these the "Pinnacle Vehicles." Egoista can be acquired in a QUICKPLAY grind, and the Terzo Millenio can be acquired in a COMPETITIVE grind.
4) Koenigsegg Regera - Acquired by completing the "Hybrid Aces" season in career and completing a short multiplayer grind afterwards.
5) Koenigsegg Agera RS - after acquiring the Koenigsegg Regera, a new season should open - "The Spirit of Performance," the completion of which should reward the Koenigsegg Agera RS, and allow further blueprints to be bought similar to those of the SIN R1 550.
6) Porsche 918 Spyder - acquired in a hidden way. Assuming you implement things like achievements, one achievement should reward this car. Refer to achievement: "UNTOUCHABLE."
7) Lamborghini Sesto Elemento - acquired in a hidden way. Assuming you implement things like achievements, one achievement should reward this car. Refer to achievement: "FEATHERWEIGHT."
8) Nissan GT-R [R34] - acquired in a hidden way. Assuming you implement things like achievements, one achievement should reward this car. Refer to achievement: "DRIFTING AWAY."
9) Dodge Challenger Demon - acquired in a hidden way. Assuming you implement things like achievements, one achievement should reward this car. Refer to achievement: "TALK THE TORQUE."
10) Audi R8 Quattro - acquired in a hidden way. Assuming you implement things like achievements, one achievement should reward this car. Refer to achievement: "ALL FOURS."

Those are the cars, and ideas on their acquisition. I mentioned achievements, and here they are.

1) UNTOUCHABLE - Using a S-Class car, run a 120" race on any map and don't hit anything. (E.G. other cars, traffic, obstacles. walls.)
2) FEATHERWEIGHT - Using a light D-Class car, (E.G. Lotus Elise Sprint 220, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X, BMW Z4) knock down 2,000 heavy cars (E.G. GT350R, Challenger SRT8, 392 HEMI, Camaro LT, and other big and heavy cars.)
3) DRIFTING AWAY - Drift for 20 miles.
4) TALK THE TORQUE - accelerate from zero to your top speed without steering or hitting anything. Do this 100 times.
5) ALL FOURS - using cars that are AWD (all wheel drive (hint: Use a Lamborghini) land 1,000 barrel roll jumps perfectly (E.G. Don't wreck.)

AND THAT'S IT! If anyone has any recommendations or requests, talk with me, and I think I'll sort that out for Gameloft so they don't have to.

Sincerely, and thank you for reading.

Seth HEXFIRE Laney.
no avatar

Ignacio Mojsa

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:05 pm
Estoy harto de los que hackean el jego y no los b annean . En el multijugador corren con autios con nitro perpetuo, algunos autos son de color rosa y puede n derribar a todo e l mundo. No está bueno jugar así, desalienta a usar el multijugador
no avatar

NGor

Google Play (Android)

Улучшение игры

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:34 pm
Спасибо за игру. Играю в Асфальт с 2010 года 
Предлагаю многопользовательскую игру разделить на две.
Установить кнопки Стрим и кнопку Сетевая отдельно.Тогда те играки которые не хотят  катать слипстрим смогут спокойно наслаждатся нормальными гонками .ПРИЗЫ ТАКЖЕ МОЖНА РАЗДЕЛИТЬ.
ОЧЕНЬ КЛАСНО БыЛО КОГДА В СЕЗОН ВыСТАВЛЯЛАСЬ ОДНА МАШИНА . или без потери рейтинга.
А то сейчас в золотой лиге катают авто с Легенды. которые исскуствено понижают рейтинг.А потом фармят . за гонку сбивают до 2 раз.
 И еще два зезона подряд максимально 200 К, Предлагаю увеличить до 300 к и добавить еще один приз.