Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

LontruS

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:54 pm
Why make Events only for soft launch players ? I have 91% career done and nothing to play in events cause there is only 2 new events that are for 9 days and they are with cars as Corvette and Egoista and i dont have none of them cars to play with.

So basically i cant play for 9 days cause i dont have events to play cause most of the other events are one reward or some class that give only red tokens.

Captain Nemo74

Windows PC

Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:50 pm
@LontrusS: What is your suggestion? Have you voted and posted on this issue in the related member poll in discussions?

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:22 pm
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Noted.

Cheers,
Andrei

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:48 pm
Dear Gameloft

I think it's been a while since we talked about new maps for Asphalt 9: Legends. In the soft launch suggestions, I saw some people wanted things like a mountain touge, (something I think you'd like Andrei. I believe you said in the A9L cafe that you liked Initial D) I think I saw some people recommend something like the Nurburgring, the autobahn, and also bringing back the Sector 8 map from Asphalt 8: Airborne.

I personally just want a really drifty map. Heh.
no avatar

GozBox7

Windows PC

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:50 pm
try reconsider timings which ends with needed time missed by 037 or 019 or 0something .. too many times means not randomly but intentionaly
no avatar

novak srivastava

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions asphalt 9

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:43 pm
Hey asphalt 9 gameloft could you make it that you could gift and trade blue prints to club members like say if you've fully maxed a car you could sell the BP for points or give it to a chosen club mate. I feel this will be easier and bring more fun to the game and teamwork helping people get cars faster, thankyou.
no avatar

StuntmanDan

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm
More and more often in mp and events I find myself going into multiple cars to compare their stats (as the rank is basically meaningless) in order to pick the best 1. I would like a better way to do this.

I would suggest a button on the car selection page that once activated you can select at least 2 cars (but preferably 4) and then it brings up their stats side by side. In the case of 4 cars it could be a 2x2 grid.

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:52 pm
A really thorough (and fun) way to compare cars would be to make a test track. As I've suggested before, a test track would be a great addition. No gas, no tickets, and no other cars. At the end of the test lap, we could have a results page, where we see a map of the track and are able to use a scroll wheel (for mobile users) or by moving our mouse (for PC), in which we move our mouse over the requested segment of track, and it selects the time frame, where it shows us the instant speed, the speed going into and out of the corner, acceleration from 0 to whatever (for the initial straight,) and the highest speed achieved throughout the race.

A test track is a great idea, but what would the -layout- be? Personally, I think something like Le Mans would be cool, with plenty of curves and a really long straight to make a top speed run.

Please add this, GL.

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:50 am
Fix the inconsistencies in the physics, annoying AI especially the magnet wrecked car that just ruins speed, lower the amount of AI in LTE. Egoista event literally 5 out of 6 races are ruined by AI before 10 seconds in unless you take the easy route or physics somehow does weird ish. Im going to keep at it and get my 1:06:xxx but it gets old when you know you can do it but stupid things like that stop you. Roller Coaster Ride and many other tracks are too narrow for so many cars especially considering terrain liabilities.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:08 pm
Noted.

Thanks,
Andrei