Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:29 pm
Thanks for the suggestions and comments everyone. Noted.

Cheers,
Andrei

DenjeRL

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:45 pm
Fuel System :
Class S cars refuel time is ridiculous as well as Class B / A "Flagships" - Corvette , Pagani , 918.

Multiplayer :
-Getting wreck by the car infront of you that did not even touched you.
-Psyhics do whatever they want on ramps ,no matter that you've done this "ramp" exactly the same way multiple times.

Career / Events :
Constantly being pushed from AI's to slow me down and ruin my lap. Sometimes makes me wanna throw my phone , literally.
no avatar

Camilo Fuentes Aqueveque

Windows PC

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:02 am
Propongo la sincronizacion del progreso entre Android/Apple y Windows PC. ¿Y porqué? La razon es simple, la jugabilidad en el telefono en los ratos libre durante el dia es pasable, pero debe ser agradable llegar a la casa y continuar nuestro progreso en nuestro computador conectado a una televisor grande con un control de xbox en la mano mientras se está acostado. El tener que estar siempre ligados a una plataforma lo encuentro tonto, Aun sabiendo que las 3 plataformas (Android/Apple/WindowsPC) están a la par con las actualizaciones.
Bueno esta es mi sugerencia, espero que sea vista :´(
no avatar

GTX5000HP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:11 pm
Make touchdrive drop less speed in corners and apply less brakes automatically i have controls which i can deift already too much speed drop on touchdrive. Make it fun and powerful.
no avatar

Fabrício Almeida

Google Play (Android)

Olá,
Gostaria de sugerir uma alteração no modo de apresentação dos prêmios solo nos eventos.
Quanto termina a corrida, o jogo exibe o "Prêmio de Posição", "Créditos Totais" e "Prêmios Solo", certo.
Logo depois de "Missões", vem a tela de "Parabéns! Recebeu estes prêmios" com o(s) prêmio(s) solo(s) alcançado. Essa tela julgo ser desnecessária e tarda o andamento do jogo, sendo necessário clicar em "Próximo" toda vez que se alcança prêmio.
Em eventos com muitas corridas, como, por exemplo, o evento atual do Pagani Huayra BC, onde para alcançar toda premiação, contando só com tempo de superação de carro classe C e B, são 150 corridas, torna-se cansativo avançar essa tela 150 vezes.
no avatar

aeeroo

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:39 pm
Add support for newest iPhones, and for the iPhone XR, i bought it and game looks much worse than on 2 year old iPhone 7 Plus.
no avatar

cookeh

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:13 pm
As a paying player  (near $1,000 USD), I hope there can be more effort put when designing the sales. This "black friday" sale is one of the worst deals I've seen. Considering black friday is supposed to be when the biggest discounts are given.

Another suggestion. I have a maxed ft12df. If we get them in the legend pack, I don't want 400 tokens.
Can you implement one of the following:
Omit the card from being in the pack. If all three are maxed (p1, f12df, fenyr) then give credits/tokens.
Give credits/tokens if you get cards for a car you have maxed.

I'm sure GL is reluctant to give tokens, so credits would be fine. We're always low on credits these days anyways.

This issue will get bigger as people start maxing out cars from multiplayer packs.

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:36 am
Dear Gameloft.
I am writing to you this Black Friday from Blue Ridge, Georgia. I was having a nice time playing some Hunted in the Career, when my McLaren P1 made a jump without a shockwave, and landed directly behind an armored police van. The resulting inertia caused my car to collide with the van and crash, wasting my last pip of gas and having me wait a few more hours before another attempt. This is only one occasion, of course, but it brought something to mind. Cops shouldn't be eliminated by a small list of shockwaves, 360s, landings, and sandwiches. That doesn't seem fair. One of the big things I would like done is making the cops a little less OP. These cops should be knocked down more easily at higher speeds.

On the idea of wrecks, I also came across another thing I'd like changed. I was playing the S Class event, and I accidentally wrecked my Centenario against the curved roofs in the center of the final straight (Directly right of the factory with the big window on top that you can smash through.) I MEANT to use these as little ramps that would act as a bouncer and send me higher into the sky, but I wrecked and died instead. This ended up costing me two of the rare packs in the S Class cup.

I want to clarify. I am not exactly 'angry' that these problems are here, but I would like them fixed.
In your own time,

Seth "HEXFIRE" Laney.
no avatar

Prithviraj Singh Tomar

Google Play (Android)

Graphics suggestions

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:42 pm
Please Gameloft increase the graphics of the game for normal devices on normal devices you have reduced the graphics of the game specially the lightning effects of the game the graphics look very bad on high settings also it's very bad increase the graphics of the game for normal devices add manual graphics settings option if the game lags on high settings then people can set it on default settings it's a very good idea Gameloft please work on it. Thank you.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Graphics suggestions

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:39 pm
[quote="Prithviraj Singh Tomar"]Please Gameloft increase the graphics of the game for normal devices on normal devices you have reduced the graphics of the game specially the lightning effects of the game the graphics look very bad on high settings also it's very bad increase the graphics of the game for normal devices add manual graphics settings option if the game lags on high settings then people can set it on default settings it's a very good idea Gameloft please work on it. Thank you.[/quote]
What do you consider to be a "normal device" ? I'm on Windows10 with a high end Gaming PC and a 28" monitor and the Graphics are awesome. A lot of the gameplay really sucks (I guess that's what you can expect when we are "Alpha" guinny pigs. but still the graphics are awesome! :)