Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

LontruS

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:16 pm
[quote="UNHTrack09"]Gameloft, 

The iOS users are at a significant disadvantage against Android or WIndows 10 users because we can't play on a PC.  Can we please get a tap to steer option with steering (left, right) both on the left side of the screen and nitro/brake on the right side of the screen?  you know, like a game pad set up rather than alternating thumbs for steering?  imagine an xbox controller on the screen!  we should be able to steer in both directions with one thumb, and control brakes/nitro with the other. 
If you need any further clarification, please reply....[/quote]

You cant play on PC cause it's Apple ecosystem. It's not something GL can do.
You bought your self a apple product as you like it simple, but are limited with every way possible to only that ecosystem.
You cant play on Mac too ? Apple laptops and desktops if they have ?

For the gameplay.

Make shock wave nitro availablle when nitro tank is not totally full.
Sometimes takes a bottle but nitro tank wil be half a millimeter not full and your in a spot where you need that shock wave nitro.
It's weird cause sometimes when you drift the animation that shows how nitro par gets full has not even show it's full,
after you have drifted and then press fast to shock wave.
no avatar

Bacardi 1973

Windows PC

Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:58 pm
Please create an play again button like DriverDriver22, GermanDriver and Bachus1967 have been suggested.
no avatar

Zoran Marinčević

Windows PC

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:39 pm
Jumping on car roof in multiplayer mode and destroying car is the dumbest thing in racing games ever. Please make car hardest! Do not ruin with this stupidity great game. Fix this!

Wettshoes

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:59 am
Server wide chat?/world chat?
no avatar

Leviathan*

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:17 am
Can you please add the on screen steering wheel control? I can't use the tilt or tap controls I feel like a **** :( I'm used to using steering wheel in A8 and no matter how I configure the tap controls I just can't drive that well in this game

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:19 pm
Dear Gameloft.
I have two things. The first is a congratulations. The second is an idea going off of an observation. So let's start this off with the former.
Congratulations on the carbon fiber rendering. I've had some carbon on my Camaro RS for a while now, but I never got a close look at it until recently, and I discovered the beauty of Gameloft's carbon. Perfect symmetry, gorgeous patterns, and magnificent color. I tip my hat off to you.
The second is my idea. Here's how I thought of it.
I was casually looking through the garage at higher tier S-Class vehicles, and found things like the Koenigsegg Regera and the Bugatti Chiron, and other cars whose blueprints are not available in even Lvl 8 premium card packs and exclusive LTEs. So, how do we get them? I have an idea.
Daily car trials. Once every day, a random car will be selected as a free trial. This will take the usual gas and tickets, but is a free trial run of a random car, usually something in the higher tier of each class, and winning the event with a fast time will reward the player with 3 card packs, resembling the ones found in LTEs for the Rexvani Beast X and the VLF V Force V10, and such.
This can allow a little bit of progression for players who want to try out a new car, and see if grinding for the car is worth it.
Now here's the little card trick. I say that because I love playing cards.
For cars with rare blueprints, the blueprints are a little bit less likely to drop from these daily packs, but still are achievable. With cars that have legendary/epic (I like to call them exotic since I grew up associating gold with exoticness) blueprints, the drop chance from these packs is a little higher, but their trials come around less often.

I hope you take my idea into a game mechanic consideration, and I will continue to enjoy A9L as always.

Sincerely, Seth "HEXFIRE" Laney.
no avatar

GozBox7

Windows PC

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:33 pm
why create events where we chasing best time possible and put into 6 ai cars which only task is to slow down us or crash us or something else .. i understand these ai cars in events where time is no significant but not in events where only goal is to achieve best time
no avatar

Bip Bip

Windows PC

Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:15 pm
Is this possible to add the slow-motion during a knock down in the replay ?
And then make it if we want knock down cam or cinematic

Kameh

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 am
There should be a cap or stronger fatigue against pop-up ads...
I'm getting sick of the same commercial popping every minute, and forcing me to tap it (out of my control) and opening my browser and so on and so on ... i don't want to click your crap. I sure as hell hope the few measly hundreds of dollars for these annoying things are worth it, cuz i`m one tap away of just ditching this annoying thing.

Nice freaking job... you made an excellent game and you ruin it with this crap.
no avatar

Snowtato

Windows PC

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:25 pm
Oh, and I want 3 more songs added into the game:
Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You
Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Ghost - Rats