Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

BigAndBadDog

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:17 pm
I think you are shooting yourself in the foot for fuel refills. Everything is geared to spend more and more money. It is taking the fun out of the game. I know your objective is to make money with the game but if it gets too frustrating waiting for fuel or timeouts it will lose its excitement. Otherwise I really enjoy this game.

LontruS

Windows PC

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:06 pm
For all who dont like that touch drive needs easier times to beat in events and in career. If you play on manual controls and it's easy for you to beat these times then why you care what other players do ?

Touch drive is built in the game and is first controls you can use in this game before you go to settings to change them. Touch drive need to be fair with manual controls. While manual controls can take shortcuts there speed is not slowed down as hard core as with touch drive. If you dont use nitro then it's really clear how much touch drive lose speed. Even down hill it's like breaks are on and cars like 918 is driving in 200kmh speeds or sometimes even slower. Down hill should speed up and not slow you down. Then if you are in the middle of the air the car is slowing down when you stop nitro is like seriously how is that possible ?

In the zero ticket event with Porsche 918 with touch drive only car that beats that 01:06 times is 2 star 918. I cant get time under 01:06 with 3 star Ford GT or 2 star Laferrari.
And to be honest this game is just so broken. How is that 290kmh max speed car do better times then something that has 305 to 340kmh top speeds ? There are places where both cars dont drive faster then 200kmh and on long straight one car wont do over 300kmh but get better times then the car that in same place do 370kmh ? And then the problem with the rank. Somehow when the top speed acceleration and so on will get only few points up in there scale will do better times in races while the top speed rise something 1-2 kmh is unreal.

In the H2 Speed event i didnt get under 42 seconds with 2000 rank Shelby 350 but when i got it to 2400 rank i did even under 40 seconds while the car speed looks exactly the same like it was with lesser rank. It just makes no sense.
no avatar

SkullRunner

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:09 pm
Can you please make the game available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro on the Google Play Store. The game runs very well with no lag on the device (at least I didn't recognise any). I don't like downloading apps from 3rd party websites. This was an exception because I wanted to check if it lagged or not 🙂
no avatar

Joseph Leach

Windows PC

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:27 pm
[quote="Fabien FromGameloft"]Fabien FromGameloft[/quote]
[list=1]
[*]ok here is what dumb in asphalt 9 that needs to basically be fixed multi player is really **** when u have a  (D class) race an because a ( A class) have the same rating as u they are able to use a car somtimes 500 more performance stats in that race from the higher class they should only be able to use cars in the race category next can u limit the restriction for race how the hell u have a car 1500 stats goin up against a car that is 2500 stats on top of that gets put behind because u have a lil more tier rating than them most dumb **** i have seen since i have played this game no wonder ppl prefer asphalt 8
[/list]
no avatar

Bachus1967

Windows PC

Replay or Restart Button

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:40 am
I have been playing for a month now and I want to reiterate how annoying it is not to have a REPLAY or RESART RACE button.  Having to click NEXT. NEXT, NEXT, NEXT,  and then rechoose the race, the car, and and wait through the loading screens AGAIN, is EXTREMELY ANNOYING.
It can't be that hard you did it in 8 and it seems very short-sighted not to have included in your next generation of the game.
no avatar

Bachus1967

Windows PC

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:51 am
Almost everything you complain about is why I like this game better.
Touch drive is not meant to be competititve it is training wheels for those that do not yet have the skills for the game.
Real racing strategy means sometimes a lower ranked car is better suited for a particular course and unlike 8 top speed and nitro are not the only stats and handling actually matters.
[quote="LontruS"]For all who dont like that touch drive needs easier times to beat in events and in career. If you play on manual controls and it's easy for you to beat these times then why you care what other players do ?

Touch drive is built in the game and is first controls you can use in this game before you go to settings to change them. Touch drive need to be fair with manual controls. While manual controls can take shortcuts there speed is not slowed down as hard core as with touch drive. If you dont use nitro then it's really clear how much touch drive lose speed. Even down hill it's like breaks are on and cars like 918 is driving in 200kmh speeds or sometimes even slower. Down hill should speed up and not slow you down. Then if you are in the middle of the air the car is slowing down when you stop nitro is like seriously how is that possible ?

In the zero ticket event with Porsche 918 with touch drive only car that beats that 01:06 times is 2 star 918. I cant get time under 01:06 with 3 star Ford GT or 2 star Laferrari.
And to be honest this game is just so broken. How is that 290kmh max speed car do better times then something that has 305 to 340kmh top speeds ? There are places where both cars dont drive faster then 200kmh and on long straight one car wont do over 300kmh but get better times then the car that in same place do 370kmh ? And then the problem with the rank. Somehow when the top speed acceleration and so on will get only few points up in there scale will do better times in races while the top speed rise something 1-2 kmh is unreal.

In the H2 Speed event i didnt get under 42 seconds with 2000 rank Shelby 350 but when i got it to 2400 rank i did even under 40 seconds while the car speed looks exactly the same like it was with lesser rank. It just makes no sense.
 [/quote]

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:15 pm
Dear Gameloft.
I was just writing a suggestion in the "Car Suggestions" Forum, when I had an idea hit me like a truckload of Bugatti Veyrons falling from outerspace on a chicken. It was explosively good.

What if we made a test track? No gas. No spent tickets. No rewards. Just a three lap race of a closed circuit track like LeMans, and a time-table at the end. With this, people can learn how fast any one car is compared to another. They can learn how to effectively take corners. They can learn whether or not to drift on a corner, or to grip it instead. For nerds like me, this would make me pour more time into the game to see if I should use one car or another. Like the strife between Car A and Car B.

Car A has faster acceleration and a higher top speed than Car B, but Car B has better handling, so its speed is retained through most of the corners. Using the test track, which car would come in first? The best way to do this and get pure results between the two would be to get on the track, start a race between them, put them both on TouchDrive, and sit back and take a sip of coffee while the computer drives them both on the racing line, and gets their fullest potential out. This was one of the things tha made A8A stand out to me. I could take any car, at any time, and race them through any track and get the best results I could.

So, Gameloft, can we please get this? Like as a button next to our gas gauge in the garage, that could say, "TEST RUN," or something. No rewards. No gas. No MP, just a car, a driver, and a track. And everything else...

...Just fades away.

Thank you for reading. I hope this gets implemented soon.
Sincerely, Seth "HEXFIRE" Laney.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Gameplay suggestions

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:01 pm
Thanks for the idea Seth, I've seen it proposed from time to time. I forwarded it to the game team. ;)

Have a great day,
Andrei
no avatar

UNHTrack09

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:39 pm
[quote=""Anton_Likhachev"]Manual control scheme is confusing
Ideal scheme: one side (i.e. left side of the screen) for steer control (touch zones) and the other for nitro and break (buttons) And make it customizable, so the player could choose a size of every zone (like size of a touch zone for steer left or right) and mirror version"

I agree!!! Can we please get a traditional game pad setup?  (steering both on the left side, functions on the right)

[/quote]
no avatar

UNHTrack09

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 pm
Gameloft, 

The iOS users are at a significant disadvantage against Android or WIndows 10 users because we can't play on a PC.  Can we please get a tap to steer option with steering (left, right) both on the left side of the screen and nitro/brake on the right side of the screen?  you know, like a game pad set up rather than alternating thumbs for steering?  imagine an xbox controller on the screen!  we should be able to steer in both directions with one thumb, and control brakes/nitro with the other. 
If you need any further clarification, please reply....