Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Gameplay suggestions

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:28 pm
Something to say about the gameplay, the physcis, the controls? Well, go ahead, we are listening!

ashwith

Google Play (Android)

Bengaluru, India

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:27 am
1. Have a timeout for club membership. In my club, the leader hasn't been active for days. Normally a leader can remove members who aren't on the game anymore but in our case, the leader isn't active.
2. Please include an offline mode that doesn't affect career progress so that we can play with a bad internet connection.
3. The touch controls (not touch drive) - it would be nice if they could be customized like A8.
4. Some of the races require specific cars which are hard to get (I'm thinking of the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 50th right now). It would help if these show up a bit more often in daily events.
5. Include a "Claim All" button for the missions.

Ltuirmanpx

Google Play (Android)

Lithuania, Klaipėda

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:40 am
Increase stamina of cars
no avatar

Incubbus

Windows PC

Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:01 am
Remove the language filters, please.

They make no sense: I'm in a German clan and we can't even use the definite article 'die' (who/that for a female), 'testen' (test(ing)), 'spielen' (play) and many many other words without them getting filtered into ***

Free communication is key ;) [Just trust people to report spammers and rudes]

MsT3Dz

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 pm
[b]Hi, I would uld like to point out that in this version 1.0.a came with in bug or deceleration error during games in both career and multiplayer mode this mainly occurs if you are with the graphics at most already in standard mode and not so much performance! I hope this will be resolved in the future. [/b]

MsT3Dz

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:05 pm
[b][color=#008080]Hi if possible in a future upgrade would have like to be adding pilots and customizing them, I know the A9 is an arcade but it does not cost anything to give a little but beauty and realism to it right? For it is a rather strange to see that no one drove my car![/color][/b]
no avatar

Zjet

Windows PC

Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:39 pm
PLEASE port this to the Nintendo Switch! I paid $40 for Gear.Club Unlimited wanting an experience like this game gives and was disappointed. If you removed microtransactions and sold it like that game I would have gladly paid for it instead of Gear.Club (but porting it with the current F2P model would be just as great). That console could really use Gameloft's games...Asphalt 9, Asphalt Xtreme, Modern Combat...I think they'd all do fantastic on it because there's almost no games like any of them. Yes people could just play on their phones, but the Switch is more powerful and has better battery life, it could handle these games maxed out for hours and not drain precious cell phone battery. Plus, I'd love to play Asphalt 9 on a tv, this game is GORGEOUS GREAT JOB.

Exactly what this guy said, DO PREMIUM PORTS, not free to play for Switch

I'd buy all of these, especially Modern Combat.
no avatar

idonthavefriends

Windows PC

Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:50 pm
Remove the language filters, please !

mhamedo

MC5 Snapping Turtle

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm
[url=https://ibb.co/iWEPke][img]https://preview.ibb.co/d7Ax5e/IMG_20180731_192834_1.jpg[/img][/url]

These are the parts of the screen where steering doesn't work when using tap to steer, make it so that the whole screen (except the buttons) can be steered on because I find myself touching these parts a lot.

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:14 pm
I have nothing against this game other than the fuel refills are a little big, and also, IRL, it doesn't even take 15 minutes to get a fuel refill. If you're in the city, it might take five at most. Anywhosies, A9L could benefit from the fact that the cars could get a few BPs taken off their unlock requirement, and that the 'hide UI' button in the cinematic review should be removed. It's REALLY annoying on PC.