Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

zavier6

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:29 am
in real life ,,, which car from the 120+ can actually do 360's, hitting cars, walls, mountains, even helicopters in scotland, and finish the race sometimes in 1st place.

all this effort in making asphalt 9 the pinnacle in gaming and triumphantally gaining the support of so many prestige car manufacturers, & when we are pitted aginst each other in MP we have rules pertaining to "smash-em-up derbys"

indeed,,, 360's,,, ramp jumping to see cars manoeuvering mid air like F18's...

formula series rules would be more sensible
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:09 pm
Given the Hacks are called bad connections, then all bad connections should be disqualified from race. as it would solve the hack problem. after all it just one race from legitimate bad connections. Then hackers would have to resort to something else. Also  check the servers to be sure they are not hacked also as those connections could be redirects that could compromise the user.
no avatar

Marc_Sinclair

Windows PC

Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:20 pm
Hi,
There is a problem with MP.
Context:
MP has begun a week ago. I'm now SILVER. I have to continually compete against racers that are definitively not SILVER (after a week of playing), but a lot higher in the tournament. Their teams accumulated 800 000, 900 000, 1 000 000 points while our team, that is an ok team, have just hit 50 000.  I guess they just lose on purpose to stay in the lower classes and then win everything because they have more powerful cars.  I know a lot of racers spotted that trick.

Suggestion:
Suppose you get a badge up every 1000 points.
So when you hit 2000, you become SILVER.
My suggestion is, when you get a badge up, you keep it. Then you race with racers near your caliber. But, you still can lose your points. For example, you hit 2010 points, then you do a bad race and lose 20 points. Your score is now 1990, but you stay SILVER. The penalty is that it will take you longer to get the GOLD badge.

I think MP would become more fair, and also more fun.

Last suggestion for MP before I go:
Disactivate the possibility to destroy an other car. We could still push each other cars but not destroy them.

Thanks
Marc
no avatar

kbea0127

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:50 pm
I think adding cross play would be a great idea. I wasn't an asphalt guy and 9 was the first one I played because of it being on the switch, although it came out on mobile earlier. I've gained way more progress on switch then I could ever wish for on mobile but I feel letting the two cross play wouldn't be a bad idea. I could connect my switch account through my mobile one then I have my progress anywhere. You could have mobile be the easier platform but no matter which platform you play on it will still be challenging to each. I'm pretty sure 8 didn't have this and the ones before it and being that I'm on a switch, they've probably seen a big increase in players. Putting them together will build the player base even more knowing no matter what you use you can still be with others. Mobile phones won't die out until like what, the year 3585? But an original $299 switch may in a decade or so depending on how Nintendo evaluates their plans for future consoles. I think it would be cool if 9 went to PS4 and Xbox One but I think 60FPS consoles with full control wouldn't be fair especially for mobile players. Anyway, I'm just talking on at this point. I wish to see some cross play mechanics like account binding into asphalt but if it doesn't happen, I'm totally fine with it. No matter what happens my switch will still have it downloaded. Thank you!
no avatar

DenisFr

Nintendo Switch

Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:15 pm
Hello,
You should add a time per day limite in MP.
We can see that some use software doing automatic race using DS E-Tense (and you can easily find them on internet). They all take the same way, folowing each other and don't react when you are near them.
They get more than 10K points in the first days.
How can a real user (who sleep the night) do that, as they won less than 10 points per race?