Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:29 pm
Every day that passes this game is more and more a breaking my balls, almost I'm glad that I am not tempted to purchase packages in this way, the good thing is at least I don’t spend a many of my money. Is very weird marketing strategy of GL 👎​
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:00 pm
I don't like Classic Series. I gain good points in 3 races and loose all in 1 bad race. Because of the KD's....it's just too many of them. And it demoralises me and have no will to play further. Simple as that....it's not fun.

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:38 am
GL, you are forcing so many users to abandon multiplayer competitions. Total absence of fun! ☠️😠
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:42 pm
I am questioning myself if I want to play the game any more. Really, it's no fun anymore as it was. MP classic series is unplayable, KD's non-stop.

The same story repeating again and again and again.

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:12 pm
Since it is possible to have multiple multiplayer seasons I wondered why not add a perennial one with no expiration, season with the same rules and the same principle of the multiplayer season seen in AsphaltXtreme, without prizes or rewards, only points in the standings to determine who is the best driver. Obviously it should be possible to choose any car owned for competitions and the system will match the players according to the degree of the car.

cHooBeY Doo

Windows PC

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:52 pm
So Gameloft, you have shown that you can have two MP seasons running side by side.

As it's been asked about plenty of times here on the forum, I would like to see if you guys could code a season for manual players and a season for touchdrive players running side by side. If you decide to choose the manual season then the game automatically selects manual controls, and vice versa, if you choose the touchdrive season the game automatically selects touchdrive controls.

Also why do we never see any 'no knockdown' seasons???

Players are screaming out for fairness and getting rid of knockdowns brings that fairness to a certain degree, at least drop us 'small fish' some decent bait on that big sharp hook you keep dangling in the big old pond every so often!  ;)

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:40 am
it is a real waste, a game so beautiful ruined by such a painful multiplayer, you can't play for more than 10 minutes without losing interest, too bad!
no avatar

Achal Amin

Apple (iOS)

Please improve your match making

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:33 pm
first of all the daily events rewards are so momotonous that i don’t even have good class A cars with good rank. I hardly get la ferrari blueprints and add on top of that classic MP. I use my 2800-3000 rank class A car and my opponents have 4000+ rank cars!! How is this fair with the type of rewards also given to players who don’t pay and grind. The MM in MP is ****!! The people behind MM are just ****. And also high rank cars wreck me everytime. Having 1000+ difference in rank is bad MM. gameloft you greedy bastards!! Don’t become like world of tanks!!

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:49 pm
It is all useless, whatever they you try to explain they already know, the fact is that they don't care, they only care about making money and evidently there are many users who do not create problems to throw money in quantities in a game like this. Certainly with this system they won't have my money
no avatar

CapnBonusDucks

Windows PC

Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:52 pm
Asphault 8 was great, but the multiplayer in 9 is clunky. In 8 it was similar to queuing up for a Mario kart race, you get in a lobby, select your car, and vote on a track that sometimes had up to 3 laps. Now you go online, choose a car, play 1 lap of a random map and get kicked back to the main menu. They say it's so multiplayer packs are easier to get, but the problem isn't that at all. They've made it so frustrating in the single player campaign to obtain cars they added more ways to get them by nerfing the multiplayer experience. In 8 single player was for getting cars while multiplayer was for having fun with people online. Just for a taste of what I'm talking about, I haven't even finished the first chapter of the single player because they require you to have 1 car for the Last few races of the 1 season that's left, and I dont feel like playing multiplayer because it's just not fun. In 8 I finished single player in 2 weeks and played multiplayer for MONTHS. They need to remove multiplayer packs, increase the card yield of single player packs, and revert the lobby system to asphault 8's system.